Alexis - Cover

Alexis

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - _Daughters of Penelope Series_ Alexis a distant daughter of Penelope from The Maiden of Rome is another red headed Amazon/Warrior who helps save her country in the Dark Ages. But what is the cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Ann gradually cut back on her opium intake. Alexis went into cold sweats as the last of the drug withdrew from her body. Against the Billingsly's physician, Alexis went outside for target practice with her bow. It didn't take long for her to get back to the groove. In less than two days she was back to her own self. She also practiced with her sword. She was determined to be ready for Offa. At night she wept over the loss of the child in her womb. She was so despondent that she wouldn't allow Mark to make sexual overtures toward her. It was only during the day where she was busy with her own training, taking in the meetings for their strategy, and riding out to inspect the grounds. The serfs had done a nice job of camouflaging the trenches so the first charge of Offa's horses would fall into them being impaled on the sharp pikes as well as the men. The trees were past their budding stage and had almost full leaves on their branches. It had turned warm and

Offa must be gathering his forces for the invasion.

Mark and Billingsly were busy with last minute instructions and the training of their men.

Doubts of the outcome began to infiltrate their minds causing them loss of sleep. They had done everything possible to insure victory but they were not as disciplined as first thought.

"It will go just right," Alexis told her husband as they lay in their bed.

"I have questions if we are ready or not," Mark held Alexis close. Her head rested on his broad muscular shoulder. "This damn winter and spring weather has impeded our plans."

"You worry too much," she threw a leg over his. Both slept in the nude. "If it hurt us, it has to have hurt King Offa's men too. And they are marching toward us, we're not taking the fight to him."

"That's our only advantage. Though the rains have stopped and are slogging in the mud to get here, it still looks bleak."

"You worry too much," she kissed his chin. "We have to think that we can win this. If we do, Offa will have to retreat. Then we can harass his rear guard all the way back to his land."

"Don't you think it is dangerous to do that?" Mark played with one of her nipples.

"If he is defeated and suffers many losses, he won't be that threatening," she brushed his hand away from her breast. "The more we can cut down his forces the more he will have to recruit for the next time, if there is a next time."

"I hope you are right," Mark said, kneading her breast again.

"I'm not in the mood tonight," she took his large hand off her bosom. "But please don't despair, I'm getting there and I promise you a fantastic night before Offa shows up."

Mark sighed with disappointment.

"Darling, I'm not over the loss of our child. Give me a little more time."

"All right," he said turning his back toward her. She moved to cuddle up but felt his body stiffen. She spooned him anyway. The castle was still cold and she needed him to keep her warm. The thought of losing her child made her weep silently for the countless time.

Alexis so much wanted to be a mother. She promised herself as soon as possible, Mark and her would work on getting her pregnant again.


The temperatures started warming up as May gave way to June there was no stirring from

King Offa's camp. Billingsly sent a man with a cart and horse to Offa's castle in the guise of a traveling merchant selling various items. A few weeks later he returned with news that

Offa had left with an army of twelve hundred men just before he arrived with his wares. He had returned to Billingsly with no trace of Offa's movements.

"It's a ruse," Alexis offered. "He's either fighting Argon, or he's taking the long way around hoping to choose his grounds. He's forcing us to split us. Half of us will have to stay here to prevent us being over run here which will weaken us at our battle ground."

"This is not good," Billingsly replied.

"We have to make contact with them," Mark added.

"Right," Alexis affirmed. "We should send riders out in all directions to see if he's trying to flank us or in fact attempting to conquer Argon."

"Done!" Billingsly exclaimed. "Son, send your best men in all directions. I want at least fifteen sent and not in pairs. Each rides alone."


The next morning Mark and Alexis rode out to the prepared field feeling despondent that all their preparations went for naught. A few serfs were still making repairs caused by the rains. They inspected all of their ambush points, the traps in the trenches, and all other points to make their war with Offa to their advantage. Now it looked like Offa had not taken Billingsly's offer the battleground for some reason or other. Did Offa have spy? Had he learned of all the work that went into this? Alexis guessed that they had an agent in their midst feeding information to the King.

After carefully making sure that their grounds were still sound for their defense against the enemy. They rode back to the castle at a gallop. Alexis felt her pussy bouncing off the saddle making her horny for the first time since the loss of their child. It had been over two months realizing Mark was still waiting for her to mend physically and in her mind.

"I think I'd like to take a short nap," she said as they dismounted in the safety of the stoned walls over thirty feet high. "I'm feeling a little tired."

"All right," Mark agreed. "I'll let my father know that all is well at our preparations."

"You look a little tired too!" Alexis caressed his shaven cheek, running her nails lightly up and down his face. Mark caught on right away.

"Yes, I think I should lay down for a while too." They hurried up the steps into their chambers. Alexis was undressed before her husband. Due to the pounding of her pussy upon the saddle, she was extremely wet. Only a few nights before she turned him down and now she desired him almost going out of her mind with lust.

"Hurry before I change my mind," she commanded him. Of course, she wouldn't change.

"I'm hurrying," he stated, almost tripping on a pant leg that stuck to his foot.

Alexis giggled.

Finally he was free from his clothing, checked to make sure the door was locked then almost charged recklessly into the bed.

"Oooooooooooo, you are really anxious, aren't you?"

"I am," Mark admitted.

"Well I don't want you to plant your seed into me too quickly," she started kissing him on the chest. Her tongue licked his belly button as she felt his throbbing cock against her breasts. She took it into her mouth. The first time she did this shortly after their marriage she was very attentive but now she boldly took him deep into her mouth with her tongue circling the head. One hand slid up and down his rod while the other she gently played with his testicles. Mark held her head tenderly guiding her in and out as if she needed his help, which she didn't. Mark felt a tightening of his balls then his orgasm rode up the stalk and shot his seed down her throat. She kept sucking him even when he was flaccid.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.