Alexis - Cover

Alexis

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - _Daughters of Penelope Series_ Alexis a distant daughter of Penelope from The Maiden of Rome is another red headed Amazon/Warrior who helps save her country in the Dark Ages. But what is the cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The temperatures started to moderate and the thoughts of Offa bringing his army into their land came foremost in everyone's thoughts. Alexis and Thomas showed their skills to all those who volunteered to be archers. Mark and his father trained the horsemen and ground troops. Peasants and serfs started digging the trenches Alexis suggested while others started digging a canal from the river to divert water into the diggings.

Alexis was satisfied by the skill of most archers. They had used these skills to hunt elk and deer for meat.

Billingsly promised the serfs that there would be no tax on their grains this summer if they dug the trenches. Mark came up with the idea of putting sharp pointed pikes just below the surface of the water in all three. By the first of April everything was completed to his satisfaction. Alexis and Thomas put up ambush areas from both sides of the lush woodlands. Now all they had to do is to lure Offa onto this field for the battle. Offa had sent a courier to the castle giving them the chance to surrender but Billingsly told the man to tell that son of a bitch that there would be no concession on his part. The man rode back the sixty miles to tell of Lord Billingsly's refusal. Mark formed teams of men to be observers of Offa's movements. He would relieve them every three days. April brought heavy rains upon the land which gave them more time to get the land fine tuned to offset the invasion.

Alexis awoke one morning feeling sick to her stomach. She had missed her maiden's curse two weeks ago and now as she vomited in the chamber pot full or her and her husband's urine she knew that she was with child. The retching on her part woke her husband up as he ran to her side.

"Food poisoning?" he asked.

"Pregnant," she replied, swishing some water in her mouth and spitting it out.

"With a baby?" he gasped.

"No silly, with a wolf," she scowled returning to bed.

"I'm going to be a father," he said, excited.

"I'm going to be a mother," she stated, cuddling up to him for warmth. "Now go back to sleep, we have work to do tomorrow."

"I don't think you should go outside in this weather," he stated firmly.

"The hell I won't," she snorted back at him. "I'm not going to coddle myself just because

I have a child in me. I'm going to participate in this battle no matter what."

"I'll have my father order you to stay back."

Leaning on one elbow, she gave him an icy stare as she said, "You do that, and we'll never fuck again." He could see the warning in her angry eyes that told him not to do as he threatened.

"Alexis, I don't want you from getting hurt."

"Mark, I could easily slip on one of the stairs and lose the baby. I'll be safe in the woods shooting Offa's men and if I can, I'll kill him myself."

He nodded his assent.

"Speaking of which, I'm antsy. Make love to me, Husband," she commanded getting on her back. "We can do this for a while then when I get too big, you can slide your tongue up my pussy and make love to me that way." Mark climbed on top and found her sex to be dripping wet. It wasn't long until she was screaming with her orgasm. She had another when he stiffened and shot his load up her. This second orgasm was so intense that she could only gasp.


In mid April Mark and his wife rode out to the battlefield to inspect the progress. It was still pouring for the past ten days. Everyday was a blessing for Billingsly. The horses were navigated in the soaked grass throwing clumps of sod as their gaits were between a trot and a gallop. Both wore clothes that protected somewhat of the downpour upon them.

However by the time they arrived Alexis was dripping wet in the front of her leather outfit but dry on her head and back. They found all the serfs under trees trying to keep out of of the rain. Neither blamed them. A young man stepped forward to meet the Lord and his wife.

"Lord, Countess," he bowed.

"I see it is a little damp out here," Mark laughed.

"Yes, my Lord!"

"Have you been able to get anything done today?" Alexis inquired.

"Yes, Milady. We finished diverting the flow of the river into the diggings. It was only a drizzle when we arrived so we done that, but the skies opened up and we've been in shelter ever since."

"Wise," the Countess smiled.

"What is your name, young man," Mark asked.

"John, my Lord."

"If you don't mind, we'll have a look around then be leaving. When it lets up some, you and the other men should go to your homes to warm up. Don't come back until the rains have stopped, then repair whatever has been damaged," Mark ordered.

"Yes, my Lord, my Lady," he bowed then headed back to the trees.

The Lord and Countess walked their horses around the pending field where they hopefully wanted to meet Offa on. As they toured the area, Alexis started feeling ill. She wanted to vomit then cramps in her abdomen started to form. The pain got worse as they finished the inspection.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.