Alexis - Cover

Alexis

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - _Daughters of Penelope Series_ Alexis a distant daughter of Penelope from The Maiden of Rome is another red headed Amazon/Warrior who helps save her country in the Dark Ages. But what is the cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

That evening Alexis wrote her parents that she would marry Mark in three days. Already

Ann was making plans for the gala event. She had contacted some of the clergy, told her about-to-be daughter-in-law that she would have a white gown made up for her in time for the nuptials and the celebration afterwards.

The wedding was beautiful in Alexis' eyes. The gown was a gorgeous silk, the young man from the clergy did his admonishment to live the Christ like life then pronounced them man and wife. She had to admit the following morning that she had a bit too much wine while

Mark had very little. He didn't want drunkenness to spoil their wedding night. In his warm chambers he slowly undressed her hoping she was as beautiful as that night she showed him her nudity. As she lay upon the bed under the heavy covers, the new Countess stared at her husband slowly, at her request, take off his attire.

"Let me see it," she ordered him.

He brought it almost to her face. It wasn't too long but it was thick. She tossed back the covers and commanded him to climb on top of her. He did what she requested pulling the blankets back over them.

They kissed feverishly as her hands glided over his almost hairless body. He broke the embrace lowering his head to her breasts. She felt a small jolting shock when his lips sucked her nipples. Alexis squirmed as she felt liquid running out of her sex, down her ass and onto the bed. In the background she heard all the laughter and music being played in the great hall where the food was in abundance as well as the wine. Mark continued kiss and sucking her breasts then he moved up to kiss and lick her neck and earlobes. Alexis let out a moan of pleasure. He placed his hand on her sex before putting a finger into her sopping wet hole. Alexis' head thrashed from side to side as she had an orgasm much greater than she ever gave herself.

Finally he inserted his hard penis into her. She gasped in delight and only felt a small prick of pain when he ripped open her maidenhood. As he continued his thrusting deeper into her, she orgasmed again letting out soft feminine moans of delight. Never had she felt like this. Her hands were on his butt to keep him inside of her. Every pore and nerve in her body screamed out. Mark held out as long as he could then shot his seed into her.

Alexis' body shuttered as an enormous orgasm too hold. "MAAAARRRRK" she shouted then relaxed basking in the afterglow of what she just experienced.

"That was very nice."

"So very nice," Mark agreed.

"I can get used to this real quick," she whispered in his ear before nibbling on his lobe.

"Me too," he admitted.

"It wasn't your first time, was it?" she asked.

"A few years back, I had a long time affair with a peasant girl. She was very pretty and loved to have relations with me."

"What happened to her?"

"She died of a mysterious illness just after she turned sixteen."

"Well I'm past that age now," she rubbed her foot along his leg trying to stimulate him once more. She wanted him to give her that feeling she just had moments ago.

Alexis awoke the next morning with a bad headache from the wine. Mark was curled up next to her, snoring. Her bladder was full so she made her way to the chamber pot and peed both urine and blood from her torn hymen. Her mother had told her that it was a sign that she was a virgin. 'Not any more, ' she thought smiling making her way back to the warm bed. Mark's body was muscular and hard. She liked that! She curled up next to him then managed to return to sleep. Her father-in-law had issued orders to the staff of servants that the newlyweds were not to be disturbed. So they slept into the late afternoon. Upon waking up, she lured him to make love to her once more. Mark was famished but he had done it again to her satisfaction. After cleaning her teeth, getting into a gown, Mark putting his clothes on, they kissed passionately then walked out into the cold castle for something to eat. Her hangover was gone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.