Alexis - Cover

Alexis

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - _Daughters of Penelope Series_ Alexis a distant daughter of Penelope from The Maiden of Rome is another red headed Amazon/Warrior who helps save her country in the Dark Ages. But what is the cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"Ah! My son has returned," Billingsly smiled. "What took you so long?" Alexis' jaw dropped for a moment at the fact she had been with Billingsly's son. Mark didn't look like his father nor have his boisterous nature. Recovering quickly, she stood in the background as the father embraced his son. "We were in the middle of that blizzard so we had to spend the night in a freedman's barn. This is the lady I told you about. She will be my wife if she will have me." He smiled at her as a look of surprise crossed her face. "Your wife!" Billingsly roared, smiling jovially at the stunning redhead with her hair all stringy from the wet weather. "My she is beautiful! You've done well Son. You say she is a warrior and an expert with the bow?" "Yes Father, she is all what you say." "Come here, girl," he ordered. "My eyes are old and I want to see you up close." Alexis stepped forward with outer confidence but shaking inside. The next thing she knew she was swallowed up by huge arms and being pressed tightly a massive chest. If she was cold, she quickly warmed up by being engulfed in that embrace. Finally he let go of her and turned back to his son. "Now, we have to get busy to make our plans against Offa. We'll start the first thing in the morning. Now we have food and wine for both of you. I'll have a lady assigned to your betrothed so she can have a hot bath and wear a warm gown. We'll talk later," Billingsly took his leave as he motioned to his steward to take care of the two. "You could have talked over with me," Alexis snorted, feeling flushed with anger. "The way you took to me, I would think you wouldn't object." "I do object. You are making me seem like an animal on the auction block!" "You are anything but an animal," Mark grinned. "You are easily the fairest lady in our land. I didn't want to tell you that I was the Lord's son because I thought it better if you just viewed me as a mere man." "I never thought of you as a mere man. You are very desirable but at the same time you should have talked this over with me. What if I found you distasteful?" "The way you were kissing my neck on the horse, I thought otherwise." "Bullshit!" Alexis huffed, taking a bite of meat. Her hunger overwhelmed her anger. "The future Countess of our land shouldn't use such language," Mark snickered. "Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!" she shouted. "I love the way you look when you are angered," Mark stated. "Your face flushes and makes you more beautiful than you already are." She forced herself to calm down. Alexis was flattered by Mark's proclamation, but at the same time he never asked her to marry him and this upset her. "I can get angrier!" "Is it because of your red hair?" "No!" "Will you marry me?" Taking a long drink of wine, she said, "I'll think about it!" Already she made up her mind to become Mark's bride but she wanted to make him wait. He was the first man who was as tall as she. Besides she thought she loved him. Being a countess was just an added bonus. She hadn't thought about the countess part of it but now that she had a little time to soak it all in, it didn't sound so bad.

A half hour later Alexis sat in a tub with many ladies in attendance pouring hot water. It was her first hot bath. In summers in the past, she went to an isolated spring fed pond and bathed in lukewarm water but this was hot. She loved the attention. When she had enough she stood up, stepped out onto a towel as the ladies patted her dry. She was brought a soft nightgown with slippers and led to a small room with a comfortable bed. Without any hesitation, she got under the blankets and fell into a deep sleep.

Alexis was awakened by a lady softly shaking her shoulder. Her eyes popped open and it took a moment to realize where she was. Quickly recalling that she was the betrothed to the son of the Lord of the land. As soon as she got up Alexis was attacked by many women to make her beautiful for Mark. Her hair was brushed falling down to past her shoulder blades, dressed in an emerald green velvet gown with a gold belt with matching slippers. Led into the dining room both Lord Billingsly and Mark jumped to their feet as they greeted the newest member of the family. Lord Billingsly's wife Ann embraced the young girl. She was worried about her son. He didn't seem to be too interested in females and ran with a bunch of noblemen drinking and wenching. He relieved his into the wombs of whores instead of paying to attention to proper maidens. "Isn't she fair?" Mark asked his parents. "It was love at first sight for me." He winked at her keeping her secret of showing her nakedness to him. "Fair she is," Billingsly bellowed. "Lovely," Ann added, smiling at the beauty. Alexis blushed. "Sit, sit," Mark held a chair for her. "Thank you kind sir," she sat and felt the chair slide forward to the table. The conversation was light as they ate a breakfast of pork and vegetables. It was much like what her mother made for the morning meal. She ate heartily as she listened to the Lord and Mark talk about war with Offa. It was their consensus that they maneuever Offa to a battlefield of their own choosing. "It isn't the advantage of the grounds," Alexis interrupted them. "It's the training of our men that is important. Can our men stand up to Offa's army? Have they been properly trained? Can their pitchforks overcome the enemy's swords? How good are our archers, men on horses, infantry?" "Where did you learn all of this?" Billingsly asked. "From my father. He was given his freedom and was an excellent tactician. He fought with your father when he was Lord." "What is his name?" "Isaiah, he is getting old." "Of course! I remember him. My father told me how valuable he was to him. Is he able to advise me with his wealth of knowledge." "He is a weak man physically, Father," Mark said. "I doubt if he can make the trip here until spring if even then." "My father taught me all he knew," Alexis stated. "I think he told that to throw off all my concentration at chess. We played nearly every night. Despite his tactics, I usually won." "We're holding a council this afternoon," Billingsly said. "You are invited and your opinion will be listened to." "I'd be pleased," Alexis felt Mark's hand take hers. She didn't bother to pull away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.