Alexis
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - _Daughters of Penelope Series_ Alexis a distant daughter of Penelope from The Maiden of Rome is another red headed Amazon/Warrior who helps save her country in the Dark Ages. But what is the cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The very next morning Alexis told her parents about the meeting the night before. Ruth was aghast that they might become vassals of another. Isaiah knew of Offa's cruelty but again Billingsly was no bargain either. He had a mean streak of his own. She asked her mother to prepare a place for a fourth person in two days time for the noon meal. Having eaten, she stepped out to the cold day with a light dusting of snow on the ground. She took her wooden sword to practice on another wooden statue of a Hun who was also holding a sword. This one had a menacing look painted on his facial area. For the next two hours she thrusted, parried, slashed, and stabbed the dummy. Her body twisted, turned, and pirouetted as she imagined herself in battle with a real opponent. Even though it was cold sweat formed on her body underneath her leather outfit as she worked hard as she fought for hours against the wooden man.

Going back inside to sponge bathe with a absorbent towel, she was naked from the waist up not paying attention to her father sitting at the table playing a game of chess against himself. He would sit on one side of the table plotting his move. Then once it was made, he'd get up and play from the other side. "Daughter, cover yourself up when you're in the presence of your father," Ruth scolded. "Why? Father has seen me naked from the day I was born," Alexis answered, knowing that she was the only surviving child of Ruth and Isaiah. There were four boys who died shortly after their birth. Only Alexis lived to adulthood because of the fire within herself. "It doesn't matter, you're a grown woman now," Ruth countered angrily. "Your father is a man and has natural feelings." "When I do this again, I'll send him to his room," she stated. "There is no privacy in here. Plus sleeping in the loft doesn't give one much seclusion either." "Cover yourself," Ruth demanded. Already finished, she pulled up her top to cover her small breasts. "There! Happy?" "Don't you get sassy with me," Ruth stated. "You better not argue with your Mother," Isaiah warned. "Sorry Mother," Alexis said, not meaning it. She put on a slight scent that smelled like a citrus product her mother made for both females of the household.

Two days later, dressed in her robin egg blue maiden's dress, she greeted Mark at the door. It was very cold so she instructed him he'd better put his horse in the shelter a few feet from the house. When Mark returned, he noticed Alexis as being very beautiful. Her green eyes sparkled as she smiled at him helping out of his fur coat and cap. She let him warm up by the fire as she went to help her mother put the food on the table. Alexis was every bit of a stunning woman as he had ever seen. That included Lord Billingdly's wife. His mother. The redhead he met to ask join Billingsly's voices and the one who sat across from him at the table eating their food. "So how is the Lord doing regarding getting men to follow him to fight the King?" "He's a self proclaimed King," Mark corrected. "Men are coming in everyday heeding his call. We are building a strong army." "Numbers don't mean a thing," she said. "He'd better start training soon because spring and Offa will be here before you know it. And then it will be too late. The Lord has to begin tomorrow." "We need you bad," Mark stated. "A woman going to war?" Ruth questioned. "She the best archer in the land," Mark declared. "The Lord wants to put her in charge of all the bowmen. Her part in the battle will be minimal. She just has to train them then at battle show where to shoot." "A woman shouldn't need to go to war," Isaiah objected. "It shows weakness to Billingsly by getting females to fight against men. Granted, my daughter is talented in many aspects of warfare but she is the exception, not the rule." "I am aware of that, sir," Mark agreed. "However, we need to use our very best. Offa is threatening to remove any freed men and their families back into serfs and vassals." "After all my husband did for Lord Billingsly," Ruth lamented. "He was given his freedom because of how bravely he fought in battle. Now he's too old!"

They talked for hours until Alexis noticed it was getting dark outside. She invited Mark to stay the night sleeping on the floor by the fire. He was reluctant until he looked outside to see it snowing along with cold wind blowing it around. He thought he could make it back but he didn't want his horse to suffer. Alexis told him to go to the shelter to feed all the animals and make sure they had water. When he returned, her parents had cleaned up and retired to their small bedroom. "I'm happy for the invitation, my lady. It is brutal outside." "As I am well aware," she smiled, sitting at the table. They talked into the night. When they grew weary, she stood up to get pillows and blankets for her guest. She stood close to him waiting for him to kiss her. When he hesitated, she leaned in and softly kissed him on the lips. It didn't take Mark another second to realize she found him attractive. He placed his arms about her waist and kissed her forcefully. She responded by placing her arms about his neck returning it with her tongue plunging into his mouth. What she was surprised at is that his breath was not bad. She felt his manhood grow against her with only their clothes separating his cock from her pussy. It was the first time this happened to her and she found his stiffness against her wet vagina making her want him. However, being cautious, Alexis broke the kiss to say good night then climbing the ladder to her place in the narrow loft. Mark watched her as she turned her back to him to undress. When she was nude, she circled about to show him her nudity. Her pussy hair was almost as brightly red as the mane that flowed with a bunch hiding one of her breasts. He grinned at her beauty. She placed her arms up then let her soft nightgown fall concealing her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.