Karen - Cover

Karen

Copyright© 2006 by Blue88

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She had to, but she knew that the affair would be short lived - he would understand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

Karen had made up her mind. She knew that she would not be able to get Jim out of her system until they finally did what they had been unable to do while in school. She knew that she still felt that strong sexual attraction for him and she also knew that he returned it, even though it may not be as strong as hers. She had analyzed the problem as Jack might have done and had come up with what seemed to her the logical conclusion.

"One," she said to herself, "I have an uncontrolable urge to fuck Jim Belsen. Two - it probably stems from the fact that we were unable to take that last step while in school. Three - if I fucked him just once, I would get that out of my system and go on with my life. Four - it would be just sex and no one would ever know."

Her reasoning seems logical and rational. She didn't want the lies and deceptions involved in a long-term affair so the one time assignation would have to take place in the afternoon after lunch. That way she would not have to lie to Jack about overtime work or some such nonsense.

All they would need would be at most a couple of hours in a hotel room. She felt certain that this animal attraction that she had for Jim Belsen would then be satisfied and that she would then be able to regain her equilibrium.and go on with her life.

Karen reached for her phone just as it rang and it startled her. For a couple of seconds she just stared at it in confusion - were her thoughts telegraphed to someone? She laughed and answered:

"Karen Bell - oh, hello Jim, nice to hear from you" she replied while realizing that she was flushed.

"Karen," Jim continued, "Can you get away for a couple of hours this afternoon? Do I have to tell you what I have in mind? I think that we both recognize that this is going to happen and I think it would be best if it happened sooner than later. I can't work and I can't get you out of my mind. All I keep seeing is your naked breasts and that magic triangle between your legs. Karen, I'm a wreck, you know that."

Karen sat, her mouth agape. She also recognized that her nipples had hardened and she could feel the wetness between her thighs. She knew what her answer would be. "Jim, get a hotel room. I'll meet you in the parking area at 2:00."

The die was cast, there was no turning back now. It would finally happen and the hell with consequences. They both felt that this would be a one time fling and that they could then develop a casual and platonic relationship as friends and co-workers. No one would ever suspect and no one would be hurt. Karen knew that she loved Jack with all of her heart and she would make sure that he would never know of her one time indiscretion. There was just no way that anyone would know.

Karen saw Jim in his car and quickly slipped in beside him. She glanced at him and they smiled. "Finally", he said softly. No reply was necessary. He drove quickly to the airport Holiday Inn and parked next to a ground floor room. He opened the door for her and they slipped in quickly.

Karen turned to him breathlessly and they embraced. Karen started to pull at his clothing, but he stopped her and said, "Slowly Karen, slowly. I want to savor this moment."

He unbuttoned her blouse and drew it down her arms. His gaze took in her breasts in the flimsy bra. He reached behind her, kissed her softly, and released the back clasp. He slowly drew her bra away and feasted his eyes on her naked breasts, on the erect, pink nipples. She shuddered as he bent and took a nipple into his mouth and sucked gently. Her hands clasped the back of his head and pulled him to her. Years quickly vanished and she was back in college making love to Jim. She was 18 again and lusted after this man.

Jim had unbuttoned the side of her skirt and it had fallen to the floor. His hand entered the waistband of her panties and slid down into her pudendum. He felt her wetness and her arousal. Her panties quickly joined her skirt on the floor as she laid back on the bed. His clothing quickly followed hers and he crawled over her and kissed her passionately.

"Jim," Karen moaned, "You know what I like first, you know what I want now. Now Jim, now, please" she murmured as she pushed his head down her body.

Jim complied, kissing his way down her body. He was amazed at how good she looked naked. Time had not taken too big a toll on this woman. She was toned and lovely. His tongue reached her navel and he teased her a bit. Her hands were insistent and continued to push his head further downh until his mouth was in her pubic hair and on her vuvla. Karen's body arched as his tongue contacted her clitoris. She was shocked as she felt herself explode in an orgasm. Never had she come so quickly and she recognized that their foreplay had actually begun the day that they had met at work. She had been constantly worked up until this moment - no wonder she exploded so quickly.

"Jim, now. It's time. I want you in me," Karen said softly to him. He moved up and she clasped his erect penis, hot and throbbing. She guided him into her. There was no difficulty for Karen was drenched with her fluids and he slid into her until their pubic bones met. They lay that way for awhile, enjoying the closeness and the joining that they both craved. Jim then begain the "dance of love". slowly moving in and out of her.

Karen felt the moisture in her pussy as his cock glided in and out of her. She felt the wetness flow down her pussy and over her anus. She recognized another orgasm coming and she held her breath. It washed over her in waves and she almost passed out. Karen held Jim closely and caused him to stop his movements as she regained her breath.

"I can't last much longer, Karen" Jim muttered. "I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't come" Karen thrust her hips up and encouraged him to continue. Jim thrust almost savagely into her, again and again until he felt it beginning in his testicles and he ejaculated with force into her. He lay above her for a few seconds and then rolled over. They lay side by side, lost in their own thoughts.

Karen then moved off the bed. Looking back at Jim she asked, "How about a nice shower together, Jim? That's something that we had never done. Come on, we have plenty of time," she cajoled. Jim smiled and joined her in the shower where they lovingly bathed each other. Jim was also amazed that he was beginning to recover - his cock was no longer flaccid. It had risen to the occasion.

Back in bed, Karen moved to examine his cock more closely. "Gosh Jim, it's been so long and yet I remember your cock like it was yesterday. I even remember the small freckle on the head," she giggled as she gently stroked him. She saw the lubrication begin to seep from him and used her finger to smear a bit of it around the head of his cock. She flicked her tongue out and tasted it. She moved her tongue around the head of his cock for a bit, and then engulfed him. It was as if time had stood still. She was on a park bench at school and was taking Jim in her mouth until he was buried into her throat.

Fortunately Jim's equipment was average size and she had no difficulty deep throating him. His equipment was not all that different from Jack's and she could accomodate him easily.

"Karen, if you continue that, I'm going to come," Jim told her. "No way can I hold on with you doing that to my cock."

"Oh no, we don't want to waste the iron in that cock. I have a better use for it," and with that Karen moved over him and guided his cock into her pussy. She was still moist from their earlier encounter and from new juices flowing from her. She slowly raised and lowered herself on his cock and she felt every inch as it entered and began to leave her body. She was fucking him and it was glorious. It was finally happening and she reveled in the sensations. She ground her pussy on him and squeezed the muscles of her vagina so that she clasped and unclasped him.

"Damn," she murmured. "I'm going to come again," She felt the waves beginning and she bounced up and down on him. She finally collapsed, trying to catch her breath. Jim held her and she felt that he was still hard.

"Jim, I want you to come, but I feel really sore down there now." With that she moved from him, feeling his phallus slip from her. She moved down and, despite the fluids from her on his cock, took him in hand and began to suck him vigorously. It didn't take long until Jim moaned and began to ejaculate into her mouth. She kept her mouth tightlly around him until he finished and then swallowed. She then lay back, against his side, and they both tried to recover from the excitement of their encounter.

They lay there, sated, thoughts swirling through their minds. Unknown to the other, their thoughts were similar. They both realized that... once would not be enough.

Karen found that she could not keep her mind on her work. The afternoon's tryst with Jim conflicted her tremendously. She made her excuses and left for the day, barely containing her emotions.

Finally, at home, she sat in the dimly lit den and gave vent to her guilt, sobbing quietly. She felt her mind and heart torn - torn between her love for her husband and her lust for Jim Belsen. She knew that she had betrayed Jack and she couldn't justify her adultery. She also knew that she would meet Jim again.

Intellectually, she knew what she must do. This "thing" with Jim must end now. It absolutely could not continue - to do so would be absolute insanity. It could very well destroy not only her marriage but Jim's as well. At the same time she knew in her heart that she could not end it. There has to be a way for her to straddle both worlds, her marriage and her lust for Jim, at least for awhile.

Her thoughts turned to Jack. Her heart ached for him. She was in such need of his calmness and compassion. She knew no one whose heart and mind tackled problems in a more rational and reasonable manner. His emotions never clouded issues. Problems were reasoned out in a sane and logical process. Yet, underlying the process, there was always kindness and sympathy for everyone involved. This was perhaps one reason why he has been so successful in his dealings with his clients. She knew that they were almost fanatically faithful to him and the respect they all had for him was boundless.

"Wait," she said to herself. "Perhaps it is those very admirable traits possessed by Jack that could be the answer to her terrible dilemma. Jack was the kind of person who would understand - he would, he would!!

" He loves me, he would understand and he would allow me this brief affair. I will promise him that I will be absolutely discreet. After all, this has nothing to do with my love for him, it's just sex and I'm sure that it won't take long for me to get over this 'thing' I have for Jim." she reasoned.

"I can't live my life lying and deceiving Jack, I know I can't. That would be worse than the affair itself. I won't be a deceiver. Jack will understand, he knows how much I love him," Karen thought.

It all seemed so reasonable to her. This could be the perfect answer to her problem. This way she would not have to lie or sneak around behind Jack's back. She could indulge her passion for Jim until it died a reasonable death. She was sure that this fire would burn itself out in short order. Yet, despite the confidence she had in her decision to be open and honest with Jack, she had misgivings. "What if he doesn't respond as I believe he will?" She shook off these doubts and convinced herself and this course of action was the most appropriate and reasonable. Jack WOULD understand.


There was an underlying tension that evening; Jack was unusually quiet and Karen was obviously nervous and edgy. Her speech was a bit too fast and her conversation was brittle. She was trying too hard to be "normal" and it was obvious to Jack.

Karen was trying to find an opening so that she could have "the discussion with Jack, but seemed to lack the courage to do so. She finally decided that since the next day was Friday, they would then have the weekend to iron out any problems or misunderstandings arising from "the discussion She also decided to take tomorrow off from work so that she could prepare herself for the ordeal, for she recognized that it would be just that, an ordeal. That decided, she let out a silent breath of relief and tried to have a normal evening.

Jack, of course, sensed the tension in Karen, but without knowledge of the cause. He knew something was up and was fairly certain that it had to do with Jim Belsen. He mused, "Is Karen going to tell me that our marriage is over? Is that even within the realm of possibility, after all these years?"

He shook his head abruptly, "This is nuts. I know that we have a strong marriage, why am I assuming the worst? How can what I witnessed cause me to come to such draconian conclusions? What the hell is going on with my thought processes? Or do I unconsciously sense impending disaster? Ok, enough. Obviously something is bothering Karen and if she doesn't tell me what it is soon, I will then sit her down and get to the bottom of this."


Fortunately, Jack Bell's morning was busy with John Benson, which, to his relief, went very well. It looked like the company has acquired a new client which would certainly benefit the bottom line. After all, he was in business to make a profit and Benson's account would help that goal.

"Mr. Bell" Pam interupted his thoughts. "Mr. Gould is here for your luncheon appointment."

"I'm coming out now, Pam" replied Jack as he strode through his door and greeted his old friend, Mike Gould.

"Mike, good to see you - I'm starving and I hope that you are also, " greeted Jack.

"Ready to go, Jack. Let's take my car. I'll drop you off here after lunch".

They drove to their local watering hole and were soon comfortably seated in a booth at the back end of the bistro. Jack was glad for the privacy, he wasn't in the mood for tumult.

"Ok, Mike, so talk - gosh, it's been how long since we were able to get together for a drink or lunch? What, about six months at least?"

"More like seven, Jack. The last few months have been somewhat traumatic for me. You may not have heard, but June and I have seperated. I'll probably be filing for divorce in a few weeks" Mike stated calmly.

Jack sat there stunned. While Mike Gould was not what may be considered an intimate friend, Jack had known him for years because of their business contacts and Karen and he had gotten together with Mike and his wife June periodically. This news, coming as it did, caught Jack by complete surprise.

"Mike, you two have been married for a long time, over 25 years?" queried Jack.

Mike nodded his head, "We celebrated our 25th anniversary almost a year ago and I discovered recently that June started an affair a few months after that 'celebration'. I immediately moved out and I have been in an apartment for the past few months."

Jack could see the pain in his friend's eyes and heard the tightness in the calm voice. Mike was trying to hold it together.

"Mike," Jack spoke softly "Do you want to talk about it? If so, I'm a good listener and it may do you a little good."

"Not much to say, Jack. It's like an old cliche. She felt she was getting old and unattractive. I wasn't paying enough attention to her, yadda, yadda. She is terribly sorry and remorseful about the affair - she still loves me. She wants me to forgive her. It's a script played out a thousand times a day somewhere in the world. I'm not even angry any longer - just tired and depressed

Jack looked down at his drink, suddenly very cold. How coincidental that Mike would present him with such a situation. This was hitting a bit too close to home. Is is possible that he would soon be in a similar postion? He refused to consider that - he shook those thoughts from him.

"Mike, is itt possible for you to forgive her? After all, you guys have a history together. There have been many good years, you know that."

"I've given that some thought, but I'm not sure how I can honestly do that. I have no trust in her, she destroyed that. The fact is that she knew what she was doing and she also must have known how her actions would affect our marriage makes forgiving her more than difficult.

"Look Jack, I love June, that hasn't changed, but I don't trust her any longer and I have lost the respect I had for her. How do I get over that? Every time I look at her I see her in bed with her lover. I visualize her spreading her legs for some guy that's not me. How do you get that picture out of your mind? I have to go forward with the divorce. Who knows, maybe somewhere along the line, sometime in the future we can get back together. But I suspect that too much time will have passed and we both will have gone down seperate and different paths."

Mike gazed at Jack with genuine sadness in his eyes. "It's a real bitch, Jack. You're lucky, cherish what you have. You never know what the future will bring. But enough of that - tell me what's going on with you. How you been doing, buddy?"

The conversation moved to more neutral subjects, but Jack found that it was difficult for him to concentrate on what else Mike was saying. His mind kept drifting back to his wife and the conversation he had planned for this evening. He had made up his mind. He would get to the root of whatever was going on with Karen tonight. No more vacilation.


Jim Belsen looked at the clock for the second time in the last ten minutes. He couldn't keep his mind on what he should be doing. Karen had taken the day off and he was afraid to call her. He was filled with indecision and not a small bit of guilt. He again looked at the clock and the minute hand hadn't moved. He recognized that the afternoon was going to be a waste and decided that he would leave and head for home. He certainly wasn't getting anything done here.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.