Mercado Lake - Cover

Mercado Lake

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Bob Long helps a woman that had hit a deer in a snow storm. He finds that she needs help with more than her car.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

By eight o'clock all of the decorating was completed inside the house. There was still a little to do outside but that would have to wait until after the rain stopped.

All of the Christmas lights were on so Bob turned off all of the house lights to show off the holiday lighting better. He stood admiring the work that Ann had done. Ann walked beside him and he put his arm around her. Ann put her arm around his waist.

"Ann, the house looks beautiful. I haven't decorated the house in years. This is going to make it seem like it's really Christmas. Thank you."

Ann smiled, "I've always wanted to go whole-hog on decorating for Christmas. It's a little hard decorating an apartment and really make it something special."

"How about I build a fire in the fireplace and we sit on the couch, drink a glass of wine and enjoy all of your hard work?'

Ann nodded and Bob started to build a fire. In about a half an hour the fire was going good and Ann had selected a bottle of wine and had poured a glass for each of them. She was sitting on the couch when he stepped away from the fireplace and closed the glass doors. He walked over to the couch and sat next to her and put his arm around her.

They sat together on the couch for a long time with Bob's arm around her shoulder; neither of them saying a word. When their glasses were empty Bob refilled them and they sat enjoying the flames of the fire dancing behind the glass fire door.

When the second glass of wine was almost finished, Ann stood up and put her hand out to Bob. Bob took her hand and Ann pulled him off of the couch and into her arms. She kissed him; the kiss growing in passion. When they broke the kiss Ann looked into his eyes and got a sly smile on her lips. She moved out of his arms and took his hand and began to lead him to the stairs. Bob put his arm around her and Ann put her arm around his waist and they walked upstairs together. When they got to Ann's room she opened the door and walked him to the bed.

Ann turned to him and kissed him. Bob could feel her trembling. She started to unbutton his shirt and he saw that her hands were shaking.

"Ann, if..."

She put her fingers gently on his lips, "I want to do this."

They undressed each other slowly. Bob turned down the covers and Ann got in bed and put her hand out for him to join her. He slid next to her and gathered her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Ann molded her body to his. As he kissed her he caressed her body gently. When he cupped her breast she pushed herself harder into his hand.

He guided Ann on to her back and he began to kiss her neck and then worked his way to her breast. As he sucked her nipple into her mouth she gasped and held his head to her breast. He alternated between each of her breasts and she began to moan and she'd push the breast that he was paying homage to against his lips. He spent a long time kissing her and caressing her body.

Bob gently pushed her legs apart and knelt between her legs. He lowered his lips to her slit and licked his tongue the length of her. When his tongue brushed her clit she bucked and then pushed her hips up to meet his tongue. Her bud began to poke out in arousal and each time Bob caressed it Ann pushed up to get more of his tongue in her.

Ann pulled him up to her and she gasped, "Please... now... please."

Bob started to guide himself into her and Ann relaxed and let his shaft start to slide into her. Her rose to meet him and h pushed further into her. When he had sunk his entire shaft into her he paused to let her get used to his size and then began to slowly push into her and pull out of her. Ann wrapped her legs around him and used her legs to drive him faster.

Ann let out a long Ohhhhh and then tensed for a second and then grasped him and held him as tight as she could while her organism swept her body. Bob began to pump himself into her harder and he tensed and emptied himself into her.

They lay together for a long time; neither of them having the breath to speak. Ann reached out and took his hand and squeezed it and then held on to his hand.

After several minutes Ann turned to him, "You're the best lover that I've ever had. If Miriam tries to move in I'll break her neck."

Bob laughed, "You will never have to worry about her."

Bob gathered her into his arms and they lay together fro a long time kissing and caressing each other. Bob finally slipped out of bed and reached out for Ann. She got out of bed and followed him into the bathroom. Bob adjusted the shower and they stepped into the shower and began to wash each other. Bob held her and kissed her. They stayed under the shower for a long time; neither wanting to part from the other.

When they got out of the shower Bob toweled her off and then dried himself. He got a robe for Ann and him self and they put them on.

"Come on and let's get in the hot tub," He said as he took her hand.

Ann looked down at the robe that was the only thing that she was wearing, "Don't you think... ?"

Bob laughed, "I'll close the rolling doors."

They walked downstairs hand in hand to the pool room. Bob pushed the button to close the doors and when they were closed the pool room had total privacy. While Bob was taking off the hot tub cover Ann went and got the wine and the glasses that they had left in the living room. Bob took the glasses from her and poured them each a glass of wine.

He reached out and pulled the belt of the robe and Ann's robe fell open. She turned and let him take the robe off of her and then he took his robe off. Bob got in the hot tub and held Ann's hand while she got into the tub. Bob sat on one of the bench seats in the hot tub and pulled Ann down so that she was sitting in front of him. He handed her the wine and they sat and soaked in the hot water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.