Mercado Lake - Cover

Mercado Lake

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Bob Long helps a woman that had hit a deer in a snow storm. He finds that she needs help with more than her car.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

As they put their coats on Bob told them that Hans had pulled the car around front. As they walked out the door Ann was expecting to see the Jeep Commander station wagon that Bob usually drove. The only car in front of the house was a Range Rover.

"Are we going to take the Range Rover?" Ann asked.

Bob called Brenda's name and tossed her the keys, "You drive. I'll navigate tonight."

Bob let Ann get in front and slid in the back seat. Brenda started the car and they pulled out of the driveway. Bob directed them to the road that would lead to the restaurant.

"This car drives nice," Brenda said, "It isn't... you know."

"No it isn't armored," Bob laughed, "I got it for you to take back to college with you. It's a company car. There's a gas card in the glove box. Find a gas station that will do any repairs that you might need in Cleveland and put your gas, oil changes and repairs on the gas card."

Brenda looked at him in the rear view mirror, "Are you serious?"

Ann turned, "Bob, she doesn't need a car."

"Yes she does," Bob replied, "Right after New Years you and I going to have to go to South America for two weeks. Brenda is going to have to drive back to college by herself. I'll give her money for expenses. Besides, it will make it easier on you; not having to run up to Cleveland to pick her up every time she wants to come home. Maybe she'll be able to get home more often."

Bob saw Brenda hit the steering wheel, smile and say "yes." Ann looked at Bob trying to figure out if he was serious or not.

"I can fly her back to Cleveland. You don't have to provide her with a car."

"Look Ann, I know the IRS would take a dim view of this but this is what I'm going to do. Brenda will have the company car as a demonstrator. She'll show it at college and try to sell armored Range Rovers to the college students. That way I can deduct the total costs of the car. I can't help it if none of the students want to buy an armored car."

Ann looked at him like he was crazy and he grinned, "I know it sounds crazy but that's the best that I could think of."

Brenda laughed, "Don't argue with the man Mom. If he wants to give me a car, let him."

"After you graduate and can put M.D. behind your name, we'll get you a car in your own name."

Bob directed them into the parking lot of the restaurant. Brenda parked the car and they got out and started toward the entrance.

The hostess greeted them and took them to their table. Bob ordered a bottle of wine for Ann and himself and Brenda said that she only wanted an iced tea.

"Only iced tea?" Ann said, "You won't be twenty until May."

"Don't worry Mother. I don't drink. I don't like the taste of the stuff."

"Order whatever you want ladies. This is on the management."

They had a leisurely dinner and then sat for a while talking. During dinner and after dinner several people stopped by their table to talk to Bob.

Bob drank the last of his coffee, "Are you ladies done for the evening or would you like to see the private club that we have down stairs?"

"You have a private club too?" Brenda asked wide eyed.

"Let's check out the club ladies. I haven't seen it since it's been finished."

Bob led them to a hallway. At the end of the hallway a man stood guarding the door. He apparently recognized Bob because he opened the door for them as soon as they neared the door. The music could be heard coming from downstairs as soon as the door opened.

As they walked into the club Ann saw that it was done in the Gay 90s style with a lot of brass and velvet. There was a large bar and tables placed around a large dance floor. All of the waitress wore Gay 90s uniforms. Everything was ultra plush.

Brenda looked around amazed at the opulence, "Wow, how much does it cost to belong to this club?"

"It cost twenty thousand dollars to join the club which entitles you golf and the restaurant, dues are sixteen hundred dollars a year and to join this private club costs an additional eight hundred dollars a year. To become a member with privileges to the downstairs club, you have to belong to the golf club."

"This is a gold mine," Brenda exclaimed.

Bob laughed, "You should see the mortgage on this place. There's not much left over after the bills are paid."

"Why did you build it then?" Brenda asked.

"Well, any time that I want to take two beautiful women to dinner I have a nice restaurant to take them to. Really though, we're building equity. The club isn't costing us any more cash out of pocket now and the bills are getting paid. We feel that the value of the club can only increase over the years. I we ever decide to sell that's when we'll see the real value of our investment."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.