Mercado Lake - Cover

Mercado Lake

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Bob Long helps a woman that had hit a deer in a snow storm. He finds that she needs help with more than her car.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

The couple was pleased that Ann agreed on an early settlement and Ann sold them the building and the business and settled in thirty days. She found an apartment a week before settlement. She called Bob and let him know that she would be able to start on December first. Bob asked about the business and she explained that she was ready to settle and that she had found an apartment. He told her to contract for a mover and to have them send him the bill. When she protested he told her that it was normal for his company to assist on relocation.

Ann walked into the office building, on December first, and introduced herself to the receptionist, "Yes Ms. Simmons. My name is Paula; Mr. Long said that you'd be in today. I've got all of your passes and you're ID card and your personal gas credit card and your VISA and MasterCard. Your satellite phone is on your desk. I'm supposed to get a picture of you for your passport. We'll send it out today and you should have your passport in a couple of days. We use one of the passport services and they walk our requests through. Our company is well-known at the State Department and we never have any problem. Mr. Long asked the IT people to work with you for a couple of days to get you familiar with our systems. Mr. Samper will want to talk to you about our security protocols. Now, if you'd like I can take you back to your office."

"Is Mr. Long in the office today?" Ann asked.

The young woman smiled, "Mr. Long is in Saudi Arabia. Next week he will be in Sweden all week. If you'd like to speak to him, he has his satellite phone. Just remember the time zones. We have a map in your desk drawer that will guide you in remembering the time zones."

Paula took Ann back to her office, "Mr. Long said that he would like you to pick one of the other cars for your company car. The Skoda will be a problem if it needs service or parts. Mr. Long suggested the BMW or the Range Rover. Both are armored to B6. The BMW has all wheel drive and the Range Rover is four wheel drive.

Paula lowered her voice and leaned forward, "Take the BMW, it's classier."

Ann smiled, "Ok the BMW it is."

Ann spent the rest of the week with the IT department and the security department. There was always someone in the office asking for a decision on sales or customer contacts. Everyone seemed to be cutting her a little slack because she was new. By the time Friday afternoon rolled around Ann's head was spinning; she had never worked so hard in her life.

The phone rang just as Ann got back from lunch. She picked up the phone and Paula said that it was Bob Long on the phone.

"Ann, this is Bob. I'm in Stockholm. I hate to do this to you your first week but I'm going to need you here. The Swedish government wants additional security on their North Sea rigs and their land based oil refining facilities. They're afraid that the Danish thing with the Muslims will spill over to Sweden. This is going to be a rush job and it's going to be big; bigger than anything we've done so far. I'll need you, John Livy and Paul Sturgeon here for a couple of days. Have Paula charter a corporate jet and fly over here and meet me Monday night. After we meet the Swedish engineers John and Paul can design the system and you can manage it from your office. Did Paula get your passport?"

Ann gulped and then nodded. It suddenly dawned on her that Bob couldn't see her nod her head, "Yes, the passport got here today."

"Can you get away and meet me here?"

Ann paused before she answered, "Yes, I can get away. Brenda is still in school and there's nothing pressing in my life that would keep me here."

"Ok, just remember that it's winter here. The temperature varies from thirty-six degrees to nineteen sometimes, so bring suitable winter clothes. If you don't have anything heavy enough we can buy it at the airport in Stockholm. Tell Paula what you need to do. She knows how to set these things up. You can rely on Paula. She's good. I'll reserve your rooms for you from this end so tell Paula not to do that. Tell Paula that the corporate jet is for one way only. I'll expect the three of you here Monday afternoon."

Bob talked to her for a few minutes more; asking her if she was making out Ok and if the job was what she thought it was. Ann heard a phone ring in the background and Bob said that he had to go. She hung up the phone and called Paula and asked her to come into her office. She explained what Bob Long needed and asked Paula to make the travel arrangements. After Paula left Ann called John Livy and Paul Sturgeon into her office and told them that they would need to go to Sweden. She told them what little she knew about the project.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.