Mercado Lake - Cover

Mercado Lake

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob Long helps a woman that had hit a deer in a snow storm. He finds that she needs help with more than her car.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

Molly Ann Simmons looked out at the smooth waters of the lake. Everyone that knew her knew her as Ann; she hated the name Molly. She rarely told anyone that her first name was Molly. Even her checks said Ann Simmons. Her maiden name had been Tyler but she had kept her married name; more for convenience than out of love or respect for Ray.

This was one of the few get-aways that she allowed herself. Her friends owned the condo on the lake and rented it out in the summer by the week and by the day in the ski season. Since it was late fall and it hadn't snowed yet, they let her use it for the weekend.

The condo was really a series of small townhouses that a developer had put up quickly when the area became popular. The units were not that well built and she knew that her friends had paid a lot for it and continued to pay a lot for upkeep. She had heard her friends talk about how there was always something going wrong at the condo.

Ann enjoyed the mountains but she could never have afforded to buy one of the condos on her own. Her florist shop supported her and her daughter fairly well but there was little left over. Now that her daughter was in college things were starting to get tight. Ann didn't have any idea what she was going to do to pay for med school. As it was, if her daughter hadn't won the scholarship, Ann wouldn't have been able to send her to college. This was why she had come to the lake. She needed time to think.

Ann had been offered a good price for the florist shop. A husband and wife wanted the shop as the husband had just taken early retirement and they thought that the shop would be perfect for them. Ann owned the building and lived above the shop with her daughter. She knew that if she took the offer for the shop she would have to find a job fast and also find a place to live. The last 2 years of college and then med school would take the money she got from the shop and plus a lot more. She had told the couple that she needed some time to think about it. If only her husband hadn't been such a louse!

The wind rattled the sliding glass door facing the lake and Ann went into the living room and turned on the TV. She started to click the remote trying to find a program that would hold her attention. She settled on the news channel and she watched it for about a half an hour and then turned the TV off.

Ann picked up her brief case and walked into the kitchen and took out the latest figures from her accountant. The offer for her florist shop was sitting on the table because she had reviewed it for the umpteenth time a short while ago. The figures in the accountant's report were familiar to her. She knew them by heart.

The florist shop had provided her a good living and the offer from the couple was more than fair. These 2 facts were causing her quandary. If she accepted the offer for the business she would have been giving up everything that she had worked for since she left her husband. The shop was like part of her family. There was just no other way to pay for her daughter's college. Selling the business created it's own set of problems.

Ann pushed the papers away and looked out at the lake. She loved the serenity of the lake. Being alone at the lake didn't bother her. She was used to being alone. She had never remarried after she left Ray. There had been some dates over the years but it seemed that many men felt that a single woman with a child was desperate for any man and was interested in only one thing. The times that she had sex with the man she was dating at the time were always unfulfilling for her. She could never get the terror of her rape out of her mind. In the past few years the dates had gotten fewer and farther in between.

Ann's grades had always been excellent in high school and she had won a full scholarship to college and dove into the college life headfirst. She kept her grades up in college but never passed up a weekend party. She saw Ray at a frat party and watched as he bedazzled the room. Ray was a star on the football team. He was making his rounds, enticing the women, and then flitting off to flirt with another. Ann was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. They soon became an item and moved in together off campus. In her senior year Ann became pregnant and gave birth to her daughter the day after graduation. She and Ray were married a month later. They decided that Ann could pursue her MBA after their child was in school.

Ann's parents threw the best wedding that they could afford and Ray's parents helped provide the extras. Ray's parents sent the pair away to Bermuda for a honeymoon and kept Brenda, their new granddaughter, for the week.

As soon as the baby was born Ann went to the doctor and went on birth control pills. Ray constantly talked about the big family he wanted but Ann knew that it would be awhile before they could afford to have another child. She didn't tell Ray that she was on the pill.

Ray had grown up in an upper middle class family as an only child and his parents indulged his every whim. Ray's father had an excellent job and, although they were not filthy rich, they didn't want for much. It became obvious right after Ann and Ray married that Ray couldn't handle money. In many ways he still had the emotional stability of a teen-ager. He would get paid and stop off at some store and buy an expensive gift for Ann or Brenda. They were constantly arguing about money. Ann took care of several of the neighbor's kids during the day to help out with the bills, but they just seemed to get deeper and deeper in debt. Several times Ray's parents gave them money to help get their heads above water. Within a month or two after accepting the money they were as deep in debt as they were before Ray's parents had given them the money.

About a year after they got married Ray started gambling. It started as small card games with the neighbors. He soon progressed to placing bets on everything that he could think of. The bills kept piling up and they continued to fight about the money problems. Often Ray would come home broke on payday and they would have a big fight. Several times Ann didn't see him for weeks. She finally sat him down with his parents and questioned him about his gambling. After he admitted that he was heavily in debt to loan sharks his parents walked out of the house and refused to help him anymore. They told Ann to pack up her things and move in with them until Ray straightened his life out. Ann refused their offer and tried to get Ray to stop gambling.

One night Ann answered the front door at 11 o'clock at night. She opened the door a little to see who was knocking at this time of night. The first thought that came to her when she heard the knock on the door was that something had happened to Ray. The door was suddenly kicked open and she was knocked to the floor and her breath was knocked out of her. As she struggled on the floor to get breathing again two pairs of hands grabbed her and started dragging her into the bedroom where her daughter was asleep in her crib. One of her attackers put his hand over her mouth.

"You'd better be quiet unless you want to wake up the kid. Come to think about it, it might be a turn on to have her watch her mother put out for us."

"Please don't," Ann wailed when the man removed his hand.

In reply the two men started tearing her pajamas off. When they had her naked the larger of the two threw her on the bed. He pulled some short lengths of rope out of his jacket pocket and knelt on her arms while he tied her wrists to the bed. As he climbed off of her the other man grabbed her ankles and tied them to the foot of the bed.

"Now pretty lady, we'll just have ourselves some fun while we wait for your husband to get home. We need to talk to him," the larger of the two said.

Ann tried to look at the men through her tears and asked hysterically, "What do you want with my husband?"

The man closest to her grabbed her breast and squeezed it and twisted it cruelly, "Your husband should learn to pay his debts. We gave him an extra week to come up with the money, but he seems to be avoiding us."

"What does he owe you money for?" she asked though her tears, "Maybe I can borrow some money from my parents. Please untie me and I'll see if they have any money in the house."

The man laughed cruelly, "Do your folks keep $30,000 around the house? No? Well we'll just have to take a little out in trade while we wait for him to come home."

The man got on the bed between her legs and put his hand between her legs. He shoved two fingers into her and began to move them in and out of her, fucking her with his fingers. She was not lubricated and it felt like there was a fire or burning acid inside of her. She heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down and the man lowered himself on top of her. He guided himself into her. As he quickly pushed forward Ann screamed in pain. Luckily Brenda didn't wake up. The man chuckled deep in his throat and urged her to fight him.

"I like it when my women fight back. It turns me on."

For the next several hours Ann was raped and sodomized repeatedly. One of the men got his kicks jabbing her with his penknife, beating her with his belt and burning her with his cigarette. She bit her lip to keep from crying out and waking Brenda, but at times she was not successful and cried out. She passed out several times from the pain and the exhaustion. Just before dawn she started to regain consciousness in time to hear one of the men talking.

"It looks like he's not coming home tonight. She's not worth screwing anymore. All she does is lie there and moan and cry."

The man saw that she had come to. He grabbed her jaw and shook her hard, "Tell your old man that if he doesn't pay up, we'll come back for a little more of that fine pussy in two days."

She felt the man doing something to her stomach. The next thing she heard was the front door closing. A minute later she lost consciousness again.

When she woke up Ray was cutting the ropes on her wrists with a kitchen knife, "I'm sorry honey. I never thought that they'd come here. If they had seen me they would have killed me. You know that I couldn't have stopped them don't you. I'm sorry honey. I'll straighten this out, I promise you."

Ann pushed him away and struggled off of the bed; he had as much as told her that he knew that the men were in the house but he was afraid to come inside and see if she was OK. As she stood up the room started to spin and Ray started to grab her. She knocked his hand away and fell against the wall and leaned on the wall until the room stopped spinning. She started toward the bathroom. The pain between her legs was horrible. She could feel the men's cum and her own blood running down her legs. She pushed the bathroom door shut so that she could see her stomach in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth when she saw what was written, in lipstick, on her stomach-$30,000 WHORE.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.