Samona's Story - Cover

Samona's Story

Copyright© 2006 by ImmodicusFuror

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is essentially a real life story... hugely exaggerated and turned into fantasy. No names have been changed; my actual name is Charles, and the girl I know in the story is actually named Samona. That being said, this is a fantasy story, so all events have been taken out of the context of real life and put safely into a reality that cannot really reveal anything about either of us.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Magic   Slow  

Samona almost smiled as Vatalis came into view. Her people may have rejected her, but there was still something to be said for elfin architecture.

Vatalis was a vibrant city, spires of brown and ivory stretching hundreds of feet into the sky, standing out yet blending in with the thick forest surrounding them. The sun's brilliance washed over the city, bathing it in an effervescent glow... a glow that to Samona was almost tangible. As a magic sensitive being, Samona could feel the life-force running between the trees, the homes, and the elves themselves. Elves were strongly linked to the nature around them, connected inexorably to their families, their homes, and their environment. While Samona had never had the same dependency on that connection as other elves- due to her mixed blood - she still felt detached from herself now that she was separated so thoroughly from her home.

"You seem distracted," Charles commented as he finally caught up with her. He had been scouting around, making sure they were not about to be caught unaware by an encampment of rogues.

"It... has been a while..." Samona said slowly, "I don't even know if they will let me into the city. I carry a strong taint."

"I still do not comprehend why," Charles replied with a sigh, "I mean, you've explained what happened with that wizard apprentice, and I know it is not because of your blood... why would the Council bar you from your society?"

Samona winced as if in pain, tears barely held in check.

"You do not know everything about what happened with the apprentice... he was very powerful in our community, for one. Human, perhaps, but a powerful young wizard- young by elf standards at least- with an elfin bride. If that was not bad enough, he was a member of one of the local councils, and one of the biggest contributors to our higher magic schools. He lived among us for a peaceful fifteen years before he attacked me... everyone thought he was a great person. I couldn't even make an accusation towards him before I found myself expelled from my home."

Charles shook his head in disgust. "I can't believe that... I thought the elves were above such foolishness. I had assumed that level of favoritism and carelessness was reserved for the King's court..."

Samona raised an eyebrow towards him. "Did you not call yourself a soldier from the King's cities? Are you not in his employ?"

Charles rolled his eyes. "Employ... hardly. Service, yes. Before King Thomas took over the human lands, I was a little higher up in the hierarchy of life. I was once even a powerful mage. My powers were useless in a spellworking sense... but the magic that coursed through my veins powered my muscles, enhanced my reflexes and speed... I could not be bested on the battlefield. When I opposed Thomas on a few of his more oppressive measures, that bitch queen of his used her abilities- and a small army of magicians, I am proud to say- to suppress my gifts into a more manageable form. The only time I can still access any of my talents is when I am in a blind rage- when my instincts kick in and override the barriers placed in my mind. Thomas wanted to kill me of course, but, fortunately, while that queen of his might be one of the most evil creatures I have ever met, she prefers to watch her subjects suffer. She had me sent out as a frontier soldier, to die a gloriously painful death in battle."

Charles paused for a moment, and then realized he had been storytelling. "Sorry for talking so much, Lady Samona. As I'm sure you have realized by now, when warriors can no longer be warriors they look to the days when they could still fight."

Samona laughed a little. "Call me 'Lady' again and I may force you to show me how much of a warrior you have left in you. You have already saved my life at least once; I think you can call me just Samona."

"All right then just Samona, shall we head into the city?"

Samona braced herself, drawing herself up to her rather slight height. She took a deep breath and began moving.

She had barely moved a few steps before the pounding sounds of hooves reached her ears, which instantly perked up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.