Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 39

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

... Jessica had pushed Audrey into the shower with Fred, then Carla and Jessica had helped the two to dry off when they got out. The women were interested in a quick cleanup for Fred, not playtime in the shower. They wanted to show their man how much they loved and appreciated him, and were anxious to get him prone so they could start.

"I need to call the campground office and tell them we're staying another night," Fred protested as he glanced toward the phone.

"We've already taken care of that," Audrey answered as she steered him to the bed.

Fred was soon stretched out, Jessica tenderly kissing him as Audrey lay on the other side of him, her head toward the foot of the bed. Taking his cock into her mouth, she held the base as she licked the head, then pushed her mouth down farther.

Fred, of course, felt guilty that they were making such a big deal out of what he did on the beach. Shit, Jessica practically killed that other guy, and Carla slugged him with a roundhouse that would make any man proud. Audrey can't fight worth a shit, but she damn-sure gave her all. Now they want to treat me like I've done something. This is not going to work.

Fred gently pushed Jessica back from him. "Wait a second, Baby. Things aren't going to happen just like this." Thus said, he reached over, grabbed Audrey's hips, lifted her squealing, and lowered her back down so her pussy was over his mouth. "Carry on, Little Lady," he said with a muffled voice as he raised his face to her pussy.

Laughing, Jessica pushed a pillow under Fred's head so he wouldn't have to strain as he ate Audrey. Audrey hadn't let go of his cock, but had choked once as he moved her body. She sucked hard, masturbating him with her hand as she continued his blowjob.

"Oh, shit," Fred mumbled into her pussy as Audrey strove to give the most perfect blowjob she had ever given.

"Don't hold back," Carla told Fred as she rubbed Audrey's back. "We meant this to be just for you, and we know you can come many times, so let it go."

No fucking way am I not going to take care of my women, Fred thought as he batted Audrey's clit with his tongue. She seemed to love that, so he sucked hard on it to see if she liked that too.

When her orgasm hit, Audrey screamed with his cock still buried in her mouth. Now, that's different, Fred thought as he felt the vibration on his glans. Different, and wonderful. Man, she needs to patent that.

"Baby, I ate a lot of steak, and I'm sure they pumped me full of all kinds of chemicals in that hospital," Fred tried to tell Audrey. "My come might not taste so good ... You might want to ... pull ... off," he managed to huff out.

Fred could tell that Audrey was trying to shake her head. About that time, Brenda decided to get into the act and reflected Audrey's orgasm back and forth. Fred didn't try to fight it, but just went with the flow. He could feel his semen pump up through his cock and gush out into her mouth as his orgasm peaked. Audrey choked a little, then gulped down and swallowed repeatedly. She continued to thrash her pussy against his mouth, trying to scream and swallow at the same time. Several long pulses later, Fred could think a little. Fuck, it doesn't get any better than this. He took his lips off her clit and stuck his tongue into her pussy to start her building again.


When Diana said this shopping trip would be as good as any therapy for the girls, I had no idea how right she would be, Jeff thought as he helped load the remainder of the packages from the last store while listening to the girls babble about their purchases.

As Diana prepared to get in the vehicle that would be carrying the packages, each of the new girls grabbed her in a hug, raining thank-you's on her. Turning to Jeff, they hugged him, pulled his head down so they could kiss his cheek and repeat what they had done to Diana, plus again thanking him for saving them from Ingles.

Kayla grinned at him as a flushed Jeff got behind the wheel of their SUV a few minutes later. As she sat beside him, she leaned over to whisper as the girls piled in, "What's the matter? A little honest praise got our big he-man embarrassed?"

"Kayla, you know damn well that was a team effort to take Ingles down. In fact, I did a lot less than anyone else. You stunned his ass. My team worked together like a machine — like they always do. My sergeant saved my ass when I got shot that time. Without his quick thinking, I would be dead. They always make me proud of them. They and you are the ones who deserve the credit for rescuing those girls," he said, cutting his eyes toward the back for a second.

Kayla just grinned back at him. Jeff stared eye to eye with her for a moment, then she winked at him. He broke eye contact to pull out his cell phone. "As soon as we start up into the mountain we'll lose cell reception," he told her, changing the subject. "I need to check on the roads before we head back," he commented as he hit a speed dial selection.

"Matthews' residence. Evie speaking."

"Hi, Gal. We're ready to start back. How are the roads?"

"The snow is starting to pick up a lot, but the snowplow company left a little while ago on the way back down the mountain. So the road was clear at that point. But the way it's snowing, that cleared road isn't going to last very long."

"Okay, we're rolling and we're famished. When's supper?"

"We'll be ready to put it on the table when you drive up."

"Some of you meet us in the garage to help bring in packages, please."

Chuckling, "Will do," Evie said as she hung up.

The clouds were thick and obviously laden with snow as they left Winter Park in the failing light. When they drove past Martha's Restaurant, there was light snow falling and it was obvious that the roads had been plowed recently. As they started to climb the mountain, the snowfall quickly increased. On their last ten-mile leg as the curves became sharper and the grades steeper, the snowfall became heavy and continued to get heavier. The laughter and chatter of the girls went away as the darkness became complete, their headlights glaring back on the thickening white curtain in front of them.

Diana, in the other SUV had dropped back a couple hundred feet or so, but was following in Jeff's tracks. The radio on Jeff's dash crackled as she keyed her mike. "You okay up there, Husband?"

"Yeah, the tires are still easily cutting through. Thank goodness the plow just came down. It won't take the snow long to accumulate as fast as it is falling. I'll tap my brakes a couple of times if I notice any ice patches worth worrying about."

"Okay. We're having an easy go of it because we're just following in your tracks."

"Are we okay, Major?" Whitney asked, her voice tight as she and the other girls looked at the blackness of the drop off beside the road.

"We're fine. The road has recently been plowed out. We have good tires and this is a big vehicle. We're still cutting through to the surface, so we don't really have any worries there. Biggest problem is just not being able to see very far in front of us. We can stop and wait for the snow to slacken if we need to, or if we start to have trouble with traction we can wait for Dave to come down with my big pickup and the snowplow."

"We had snow at the orphanage. Had to walk to school in it, but we've never been in a car on a mountain at night with it snowing like this. It's kinda ... scarey," Nat said in a quiet voice.

"Ladies, we're not in any danger, and these SUVs are all-wheel drive. I'm just not pushing it. If I think there's the slightest possibility that this vehicle won't make it, we'll pull over and wait for Dave. Think of him as your big brother. He's family. He would walk through Hell, itself, if he thought we needed help. We'll be home in a few minutes and you can watch it snow through our big living room window."

It wasn't snowing as hard as it had been in North Dakota, but the wind wasn't blowing much at the moment, either. If the wind picked up, Jeff knew he would have trouble seeing the road. If he couldn't see the road well enough, he was going to pull over and wait. One mistake on the mountain road and they would be over the side. Diana had backed off more, probably worrying that her headlights were blinding him.

Finally, he caught the dim glow of the retreat's lights in the distance and they soon found Dave waiting for them at the bottom of the driveway. Falling in behind him, they followed the plow up the drive. Dave put the truck in the outside garage as Jeff keyed the remote for the interior garage door. Suddenly the chatter from the girls was back. Inside the garage, he parked and opened the door to the Escalade. Standing, he stretched, his back tight from the tension of trying to see in the near-whiteout conditions.

Diana pulled in beside them as the big door slid down and the overhead heaters came on to bring the garage temperature back up. Diana jumped out and came to stand shivering beside Jeff. "I can see what Frank meant about the logistics of getting people up here in the winter. It's not just our driveway or that last section of county road — it's the whole bloody mountain. I'm surely not anxious to drive that mountain at night again with it snowing like that, but I know we're just now starting our snow season. I can guarantee you that none of your younger wives are going to be driving in the near future, though. At least not on the mountain roads. You can't just guess at where you're going, and it was getting awful close to that a time or two back there with the snow coming down so hard. None of your younger wives have enough experience to drive in that. There for a few minutes, I was beginning to think I didn't, either."

"Agreed," Jeff said. "If the wind had picked up and started blowing that snow around, we wouldn't have been able to see at all. We need to stock all the vehicles with cold weather survival gear in case we get trapped out somewhere, and ... we need to make sure to keep our tanks topped up."

"Yeah," Diana agreed. "But Arlene and the girls have been keeping the gas tanks full without us saying anything."

"But it's not going to be as much fun for them to do that in the cold weather," Jeff answered. "Not that I could blame them. We just need to check the gauge before we head out — every time."

"The weather report didn't say anything about it snowing that hard," Diana complained.

Jeff chuckled as he opened the hatch to Diana's SUV. "A few thousand feet of elevation makes a lot of difference, particularly when you're starting off with eighty-five hundred feet in Winter Park before you even begin to climb the mountain, and ... the weather can change in minutes."

The door burst open as the rest of Jeff's younger wives, accompanied by Dave's, came charging into the garage to help bring in packages. "Put everything in the living room for now. We'll eat, then get things moved to their suites after supper," Arlene called out over the storm of excited voices.

As soon as the packages had been put down in the living room, Nan, Nicki and Whitney gathered at the large window to look out on the lit grounds and the snowfall. "It's beautiful — now," Nicki almost reverently whispered, "but it was so terrifying in the car on the way up. I was afraid we were going to go off one of those bluffs. Then we got to that..."

"We call it the driveway from Hell," Jennie said as she and Ann walked up to stand behind them.

"But it's beautiful in its own way," Ann said. "It's better after you get used to it..."

"Which I'm still in the process of doing," Helen said as she too joined them. "Of course, that might take another twenty years or so," she finished straight-faced. Then, "Come on. Let's eat. After that, we'll show you where you sleep, and you can show us all your new things."


At the mountain cabin high in the Tetons, Kandy and Maureen had their first run-in with the Hagewoods. "No bath; no pussy," Maureen stated as she stood in the living room with her hands on her hips.

"Fuck you, bitch. I said come here."

"We're not fucking you two clowns until you get cleaned up. You smell like a pig sty."

"The hell you say. I took a bath a couple days ago," Hagewood Sr. objected, lying through his teeth.

"Couple days or a couple weeks?" Kandy sarcastically said.

"No use arguing," Maureen cut in. "No bath; no pussy," she repeated.

"You ain't fucking big enough to tell me no," Hagewood snarled.

Junior took a step toward his father. "Uh, Daddy, uh, remember what that guy said. I don't like that gun stuck up against my head. He'll kill me for sure if you hurt one of them. Kill you, too."

"Fuck up a hair on our heads and you're dead," Kandy expanded, her mouth overloading her butt and causing Maureen to cringe, but it was too late to back down now.

"They'll shoot you down like dogs, and you know it," Maureen added. "What the fuck is all this arguing over anyway, all we want is for you to take a shower. We've promised you all the pussy and blowjobs you want. But we ain't going to be pushed around. We've had enough of that shit."

"I'm going to take a shower," Junior said as he headed down the hall.

"And use soap," Kandy yelled after him.

"Yeah, yeah," Junior mumbled, making a little waving gesture of agreement as he disappeared into the bathroom.

"Save me some hot water," Hagewood Sr. bellowed after him.

An hour later they were all in the living room again. Junior and Kandy were on the couch with Junior on his back and Kandy kneeling on the floor beside him. Junior was humping his ass up as Kandy sucked him. She had a firm grip on the bottom of his dick, keeping him from trying to hump it down her throat — not that he would have caused her that much trouble with his weenie, anyway, but it was the principle of the thing.

Maureen was doing basically the same thing for Senior, but was a little ahead of the other two. As Senior bellowed out and trembled, Maureen snatched her mouth away and directed his dick past her. She sputtered, having gotten a few drops of his come in her mouth. "Shit, what have you been eating? Pphuut." Spitting again, she jacked him a few more times as the last of his seed trickled out of his small dick onto her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.