Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

HELICOPTER APPROACHING, the computer announced.

Diana shot to her feet in the living room as the security system put the approaching copter on the big screen. "Oh, crap, I'm nervous about this," she said. "We have to be really careful with them. The girls and I will meet them, like we planned. We don't want to overwhelm them with all of us at one time..."

Arlene hugged her mom, realizing it had been a long time since she had seen her parent rattled. "One question, Mom. You and everyone else here refer to us as 'the girls, ' but you have also been referring to the three that Dad is bringing with him as 'the girls, ' too. Looks like there's going to be some confusion coming up. How are you going to take care of that?"

"Oh, I don't know..."

Arlene giggled. "I'm just messing with you. I haven't seen you this upset since you and I came up with the plan to seduce Dad. Relax, we'll all be friends, and probably more, in short order. I'll bet they're already in love with Dad. So that group of girls, and this group of girls will soon be just the girls."

"I don't know. I hope so. But your dad really seemed tense about them when we talked on the phone, and they've been through so much. This is going to be so different, and probably very difficult for them."

Helen hugged Diana as she walked by. "We'll finish up lunch while you take care of our husband's new charges. Don't pay any attention to what our wonderful husband thinks he wants in this. He's just taking the high road. We all know they will be in his bed in the near future. Just be the Diana we know and love. And as soon as you get the chance, you need to order a bigger bed."

"But Jeff..."

"Kayla said the girls were smart and pretty. Those are the criteria around here, right?"Ann teased as she walked by. "Go welcome them to the harem," she giggled as she grabbed hold of Helen to pull her with the rest of the group that was already heading for the kitchen.


Jeff sat looking out the window of the chopper as they approached the retreat. At his direction, the pilot made a big circle to give the girls a view of where they would be living.

Jeff could see his pickup coming back up the drive. Must be Dave. He surely doesn't have to pretend to be plowing snow like we did that afternoon after I had the plow put on, he thought. The rear parking lot and the driveway had been plowed out. Plus a short "road" had been plowed through the snow so the Escalade could easily reach the landing pad; the vehicle was now sitting there idling. The helipad was also clear except for a dusting of snow. Looks like our snow pile behind the garage is growing, and it's barely Fall.

Jeff had suggested that everyone remain inside until the blades had completely stopped turning. With the large craft, they were well clear of everyone's head, but there was still enough snow on the pad to blow around with the icy downwash of the rotors. Jeff took the time to thank the pilots while the rotation of the blades was coming to a halt.

Moments later, Bill held the door as the girls and Kayla piled into the warm Escalade, then got in himself as Jeff slid into the driver's seat.

As soon as the doors were closed, Jeff looked back over his shoulder at the girls. "In the near future, you will all have cold weather gear, but since you only have light jackets, Diana had the Escalade brought out for us."

"That was sweet of her," Whitney said.

They watched the helicopter lift off and head back. Jeff continued after the noise had abated. "We have ATVs and snowmobiles, with more of each on order, and there's a ski slope behind the range. Not a very big one, but certainly fine for us beginners."

He dropped the vehicle in gear and eased the short distance to the retreat. As they neared, the door to the inside garage began sliding up without Jeff hitting the opener. "They're watching us on the security system," he explained.

"This place is huge," Nat said. "Are we really going to live here? Forever? Is this really our home?"

They eased in the garage and the door slid down.

"Yes, to all the above," Jeff laughed as he shut the Escalade off and watched the auxiliary heaters come on to bring the temperature back up. "There's an indoor pool. In the summer, we can use the tennis court, the volleyball court and the handgun range."

"Handgun range? We don't know anything about guns," Nicki said. "I'm scared of them."

"You will learn that they're a tool, and become proficient with them," Jeff responded with a grin, "and I guarantee you'll like the experience. All of my people know how to protect themselves." Quickly changing the subject without going into why he was so concerned that his women learn to shoot, "There's an entertainment center with hundreds of movies, a game room with everything in it you can think of, and a gym downstairs. Lots of things to do. Our school is right here, too, so you won't have to leave the building for that."

"Kayla said you had a school," Whitney said, glancing at Kayla who was sitting beside her. "That's so cool. We had to walk about fifteen blocks to school when we lived at the orphanage. It was bad in the winter ... but we all did really well in school, though."

"Well, the temporary school is just down the hall, and we're building classrooms on the second floor. That lady there wearing the red top," Jeff said, pointing to the top of the short steps, "is Diana — my first wife — my Queen. And that's our daughter standing beside her — and my three other younger wives behind them."

"But, but ... Diana looks barely older than your daughter, and what do you mean by 'Queen?' Why do you call her that?"

"But, wow, she's so pretty," Nat chimed in.

"All of them are pretty," Whitney expanded as she looked at Jeff's younger wives. "And they're all your wives?" she finished, obviously in awe.

Kayla just sat and grinned at the girl's enthusiasm and questions.

Jeff chuckled. "Yep, they're all my wives, just as I told you last night, and they are, indeed, pretty. And so are all my other wives."

"But where are they? I mean..."

"Diana said that only she and my younger wives would meet us. They didn't want to overwhelm you at first. And they will explain the Queen comment later."

"Overwhelm us? She cares how we feel?"

"Yes. Certainly she does," Jeff said with emphasis. "We all care how you feel ... One day you will really believe that, too."

Arlene, growing impatient, ran down the steps, yanked open the door and said, "I'm Arlene, and boy are we going to have fun today. Mom is going to take us shopping, and you can buy anything you want."

"I'm Nat."

"I'm Nicki."

"And I'm Whitney. Anything?"

"Yep. Come on," Arlene answered, reaching in and grabbing Nat's hand. "Let's go and meet my Mom."

The girls streamed out of the vehicle, but Arlene suddenly turned back to Kayla who was getting out behind the line of girls. "Welcome home," Arlene said as she grabbed Kayla and briefly, but intensely kissed her on the mouth. "Lots of fun coming," Arlene whispered, then spun away to drag the chain of girls, all holding hands, up the stairs to meet Diana.

A bit stunned, but grinning, Kayla followed them.

Bill had gotten out of the Escalade and had just closed the door when he heard a squeal. Someone looking like a clothed centerfold, long hair streaming behind her, ran down the stairs and launched herself toward him from six feet away. "Oomph," Bill grunted as Jill slammed into him, locking her legs around his waist and gluing her mouth to his.

Staggering back against the Escalade, Bill wrapped his arms around her and tried to become one with her. Kathy came down the stairs at a more sedate pace, her grin as big as her face. "We missed you," she quietly said as Jill finally came up for air.

Jill dropped her feet to the cement and moved a little to give her Queen room, but still clung to her husband while Kathy kissed Bill just hard as Jill had.

They awkwardly walked up the steps with both women still clinging to Bill, but as they passed Diana, Bill reached over and brought her into their hug for a moment.

"Really, really glad to see you safely back," Diana said.

"Glad to be back," Bill laughed.

"After lunch, we're going to be busy for the rest of the day," Kathy whispered to Diana.

Jill giggled and Bill blushed.

As they walked on inside, Diana looked over to where Jeff was lounging against the Escalade, waiting. Walking slowly down the few steps, Diana approached him. "Making me come to the master. Is that it?" she teased.

"Something like that," he grinned as he pulled her to him, one hand on her ass, the other on the back of her neck. When they finally broke the kiss, he pushed her top up and unhooked the front-catch bra. As his mouth descended to a nipple, he hesitated long enough to say, "I don't like bras. Why are you wearing this thing? Only family is here, right?"

"Yeah," Diana giggled, "but we got dressed to go get your new girls some clothes. Oh shit that feels good," she hissed as his mouth attached to her left nipple and his tongue batted it playfully, then his mouth sucked her milk.

"Jeff ... Baby, don't ... get me ... started," she quaked, then shivered out an intense orgasm and eventually slumped against him. When she could talk again, "They're becoming even more intense. My knees are weak. We need to stop, or you're going to have to fuck me. If I walk into that kitchen obviously fresh-fucked, those girls will figure it out and it will embarrass them to death..."

"Okay, I'll behave for a while," he said as he kissed the other nipple, then reluctantly pulled the bra back together and fastened it for her. She tugged her top back in place, then put her arm around him to walk on into the retreat.

Inside, they saw Frank slapping Bill on the back and Margaret hugging him. The girls were standing with Arlene between Frank and them. Shortly the abbreviated introduction over, Arlene hustled the girls on toward the kitchen, throwing a glance back over her shoulder at Jeff.

Kayla had been waiting for Jeff and Diana. Dave and Evie came up. Both stopped in front of Jeff, their faces intent.

"He won't bother anyone again," Jeff quietly said.

"Way to go," Dave said as he shook Jeff's hand. "Way to go."

"I knew you would take care of it," Frank said as he gripped Jeff's hand hard. Frank glanced in the direction of the girls. "They're..."

"Arlene just said hi and hurried them on past us," Dave broke in.

"Ingles raped them," Jeff said, his voice more a growl than anything else.

"Oh, shit," Margaret sighed.

"We found them naked in a cage."

"Those poor girls," Evie said, her eyes starting to sparkle with tears.

" ... And so they're afraid of men," Frank sighed.

"They did all right with my team. They were terrified at first, but Kayla got them dressed and hustled away from things. She told them what was going on, and they saw the uniforms, of course. They just acted ... numb, I guess. One of the medics gave them a tranquilizer when we left Ingles' house. After that, they've pretty much just been around women and me. Somehow, they haven't been afraid of me from the beginning."

"You're their hero," Kayla broke in. "They heard you giving orders to clothe and protect them. They've bonded with you, Jeff. Once they heard that you were going to be their official guardian, it only added to it more. But ... Mr. Wainwright, I uh, don't know how to say this, but I suspect ... Uh, you and Ingles are close to the same age and size. He even had a dusting of gray like you do."

"Oh, shit," Frank said.

"Well, Frank, don't take it too hard," Dave tried to reassure him, "they shied away from me, too."

Evie stood straight, her tiny body rigid, "I hope that son-of-a-bitch suffered. How did you kill him?"

"Whoa, whoa," Jeff said, raising his hand a little. "Who says I killed him?"

Bill's group, having wondered why everyone had stopped, had turned to walk back the short distance to the others just in time to have everyone turn to him.

Jill stood looking at her husband for a moment as it dawned on her what Jeff had implied. Suddenly, she grabbed Bill to squeeze him as hard as she could. She gasped out, "Thank you. Thank you," then she broke down into intense sobbing and just clung to him.

Bill held her and stroked her hair. "Easy, Baby. It's all over. He'll never hurt anyone again. He'll never come after you or our baby. It's over."

Jill leaned back, her tear-stained face tilted to look up at him. "We need to get our ceremony done soon. I can't wait much longer. I don't want the wedding to be a big thing. We've already done it before. But I want new vows with you. Vows that I'll keep — or die."

"Baby, you didn't break our vows. You were drugged and hypnotized. All we have to do is get in touch with the lawyers. The divorce isn't final by a long shot. We can stop the process. We're still married."

Jill was shaking her head, the tears still sliding down her cheeks. "No. I want to be married to you the same way Kathy is. No more. No less. We'll let the divorce go through. I'll still keep my married name. I would never change that. Kathy wants to change her last name to ours, and I think that's great. But our first marriage was ruined. It's behind us now. Kathy and I will be your new wives until you bring more in."

"Wha..."

"You're an Alpha, silly. Diana has told us all about it. The more wives, the prouder Kathy and I will be. But I want to stand in front of that big window in the living room and be married to you and Kathy. I have to be, Bill. I have to be."

Evie grabbed Bill's neck to pull his face down to her for a second. A quick peck beside his mouth, and a whispered, "You make us proud," then a fierce hug before she released him. Jill and Kathy slid under his arms to stand smiling back at the others, both their faces tear-stained, but the tears were tears of happiness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.