Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

Jeff sat in the living room by the big window with Diana snuggled on his lap, her body molded to him the way they both liked.

"Did you fix it so they can easily find food for Jill?"

Diana giggled against his chest. "Not starting to micromanage are you?" Then before he could answer, she went on. "Actually, I didn't. The girls were going to take care of it, but when they went to the kitchen, Linda was already there getting things ready. There's a note on one of the refrigerators and a big platter of food that only has to be warmed in the microwave. Of course there's enough for all three of them."

Jeff frowned, "Bill is really fucked up over this."

"I guess he would be," Diana sighed. "I know that you had a hard time getting over what Jack, Arlene and I did. Oh, Jeff. I'm so sorry. I don't care if the Healer did make me more susceptible, I can't believe I was dumb enough to let that get started. I've always thought I was levelheaded. I acted like a fool, though. Oh, Baby, every time I think about it, it still makes me sick. I betrayed you..."

"Hush, Di. You've apologized a hundred times. Hell, if I had been home, it wouldn't have happened, no matter how susceptible to stimulation the Healer made you."

"But regardless of all that's happened, you still think about it, don't you?" Diana asked as she looked up at him, her voice softening.

"Baby, it doesn't bother me anymore," Jeff lied. At Diana's frown, "Well not much," he added. "Now there's no use in getting worked up over something in the past. If I had had brains enough to realize that the Healer would enhance everything about you and not just heal your ankle, we could have avoided the whole thing. Remember. This rests on me. Not you." He gently kissed her lips for a moment, then smiled at her. "Besides," he said, forcing laughter into his voice, "I imagine it's kinda hard to say no when someone is pulling on your nipples and you're having orgasms. He took advantage of the situation, but No-Nuts had his last piece of pussy that night, and I can have you any time I want."

"'No-Nuts, '" Diana repeated. "What do you mean? Do you know something I don't?"

Jeff sighed a little. "Yeah, they had to remove his balls."

"That's good enough for the bastard," Diana hissed, then, "But how do you know that?" she added, sitting up in his lap. "I know darn well they wouldn't tell you that on the phone." Then seeing the expression on his face, "You had someone check. Someone who somehow gained access to hospital records. Jeff, how can you do that? We're way out here in Colorado, yet you know what they did to him in that hospital in Georgia."

Diana thought for a second, then slumped in her seat. "What kind of organization do you work for?" she rhetorically asked, knowing he wasn't going to answer. Her expression suddenly changed. Looking back at him with a grin on her face, "Well, at least we know he'll never do that to anyone else."

"Yeah," Jeff sighed, "but some guys who have had their nuts cut off before have taken it out on women. Just because he can't fuck doesn't mean that he won't abuse another woman. Just look at that son-of-a-bitch that rammed something up Jill, and I'm assuming he could fuck, but just wanted to hurt her. I may have screwed up big time by not killing Jack. Since he can't easily get to me, he might just take his revenge out on some innocent woman."

Diana sighed. "I sincerely hope not. But what about Arnie?"

"Ah, he's just a kid whose world backed up and shit on him. He got tired of being messed over by Jack, and took up some of his ways. I think I scared him badly enough that he'll never try anything like that again. I'm not worried about Arnie. Even if he runs his mouth after getting over his scare, we're long gone from the area. Chances are that no one will believe him, anyway. If he ever tells at all, he's going to have to change the story a lot to make himself sound like anything other than the patsy in the situation, not to say anything about being at least guilty of sexually assaulting you two. Who's going to believe him if he brags that he fucked you and Arlene? And who will care?"

Jeff hugged her to himself again, now talking into her hair as she tucked her head under his chin, "But I'm worried about Ingles. I somehow got a barrage of Jill's memories when I talked to Little One. I suspect, now that I think about it, that it was probably intentional on Little One's part, though. She gets to roam around in my mind at will. At the first, she told me that she had trouble accessing my memories, mostly just hit or miss I guess. But she's evolved, not to say anything about having near-constant access to my mind for the last couple of months. No telling what she has discovered about what I ... uh, have done in the past, or anything about the people I know. She hates Ingles, though. She seems to have taken it personally about what Ingles has done to Jill."

Diana sat up to look at him as he continued, "I'm going to call ... someone in the morning," he told her. "It's too late to do it tonight. Ingles isn't in this by himself. This appears to be a big organization. From what Little One has sent me, these people, to use the term lightly, are acquiring girls and women across the States, then shipping them to Latin America and the Middle East.

"All I know is from conversations that Jill heard, or overheard, from people that Ingles was talking to. They had been drugged to keep the women calm after they were abducted. Ingles then developed a new drug, or mixture of drugs, to make the women both totally submissive and extremely susceptible to some sort of hypnosis, and possibly a new variant of hypnosis which works only on people under the influence of the new drug. He's convinced this organization to use his drug cocktail and services. They have slaves — very willing slaves — because of it, and apparently, he's still working to refine the drug's properties.

"I guess this thing that Ingles does to the women has caught on. There's apparently a big market for these women — beyond just the 'normal' sex slave trade. I imagine that having a totally submissive slave who'll do literally anything you order is well beyond having a reluctant one who cries about the family she has lost, and hates your guts," he said with a frown. "Beatings and torture have their limitations."

Diana spoke softly, "You, my lover, have nine wives who will do anything you say. All you have to do is suggest it in the slightest way."

Jeff grinned in spite of himself. "Yeah. And that's another reason why I can see that there's a lot of money in these women that Ingles and this bunch kidnap," he teased. "I probably have the best sex life of any man alive," he laughed, mock leering at her.

Diana sat up to reach over and pick up her cigarettes from a nearby table. She spent a moment to make a production of lighting the cigarette the way she knew her husband liked, whether he admitted it or not. Putting her lighter back on the table, she put the ashtray in her lap. "Looks like he and these other people would get caught," she mused.

"Well, as many people as there are that go missing or disappear in this country, some of them obviously have law enforcement looking for them, but it's far from being all of them. I doubt the authorities are aware of the true scale of this thing yet, so my information will cause a ruckus just from that. But the potential for Ingles' inventions in espionage, terrorism and straight politics is so terrifying that there's no way the feds won't go ape-shit. And ape-shit feds aren't pretty. But look at the way Ingles approached Jill. Oh, sure, he couldn't do many women that involved his office without raising suspicion, but a woman, caught, doped to the gills with this drug and hypnotized ... Wives have arguments and leave their husbands all the time. Bill didn't suspect anything. Oh, sure, Jill was a special case because of her beauty, and Ingles wanted her husband's money. But still, I imagine a lot of these girls 'run away' from home and disappear, or are wives that walk out the door cursing their husbands and are never seen again. Who would suspect hypnosis and drugs? But when they do, which will be soon, things will get real interesting. Bill wants in on this, but I warned him there's at least one group of feds who will want to put Ingles on the 'payroll' to make more mind-control goodies for them.

"Ingles got greedy and tried for Bill's money. The problems that were aired with the divorce forced him to close his practice in Saint Louis, though. But he wanted Linda, too. And because of Jill's exceptional beauty, he kept her around for awhile. From her memories, I think he was growing tired of her. He'd had her for a year, and when those idiots messed her up, he probably decided to sell her. I'll bet he was going to try to get Linda next. Little One says that he had mentioned it to Jill. Who knows?"

Jeff sighed. "I imagine he made a lot more untaxable money by selling those women and girls and working for this organization than he could make by being a gynecologist, not to say anything about what he was getting from his drugs."

"Yeah, and he wouldn't have to get up in the middle of the night because one of his patients was having a baby. I can't imagine having a scumbag like him delivering my baby," she shivered. "You know he wouldn't care what happened to the woman."

"Not unless she were pretty," Jeff corrected. "Even then, a woman only looks beautiful to the husband under those circumstances."

"So was I pretty then?" Diana asked coyly.

"You know damn well you were," then he added with a gleam in his eye, "fat, walking with a hand on your back, then on the table with your knees pulled up and that doctor with his head halfway under the sheet waiting to catch Arlene."

"I was not fat. You're not going to get any pussy tonight, Buster," she said, putting her cigarette out, and quickly placing her ashtray on the table. Getting up, she danced away from his grasp while trying not to giggle.

"The heck I'm not," he said coming quickly to his feet to start after her.

Shrieking like a schoolgirl, Diana ran out of the living room and headed for the bedroom. Yep, I'm going to get my brains fucked out tonight, she laughed to herself. If I can manage to stay ahead of him, it'll be in the bedroom. Otherwise, he'll have carpet burns on his knees, she thought as she rounded the first corner and sprinted full out, her pussy already wet.

She didn't make it.


Later, Bill, Kathy, Jill and Linda sat at the table in the kitchen as Jill tried to assuage her near-raging appetite.

Dave, Evie and Kim came in and sat with them for a few minutes. But Dave and his 'mother-in-law' were obviously ill at ease with each other. Dave, of course, had been updated by Diana and knew that Jill was struggling with the near-demon memories of Ingles and the men that had abused her, not to say anything about being sexless at the moment.

When Linda unconsciously snuggled to Dave as they stood to leave, Jill looked up at Linda. Touching her arm, she quietly said, "Baby, you're so young..."

Bill tensed, worried that there would be trouble, but Dave only smiled and looked Jill in the eye. "I know that coming here and finding that your daughter is married has been a shock for you. Heck, getting married again isn't anything I expected, either. But be assured, I will always love her," he answered as he put his arm around Linda, "and I will treat her as a loving husband should. We'll talk later when you're more accustomed to the things that are going on here. But know that she is safe and loved in my family. I and my wives will treat her with dignity and respect, and it will always be so."

Dave had unconsciously used a mental push as he stressed his last statement. Jill's eyes widened for a moment as their eyes remained locked. Bill grinned for a second as he felt the determination from another Alpha. Not as strong as Jeff's, but very distinctly there, anyway.

"I'll be fine, Mom," Linda said as she leaned down and embraced her mother. Whispering in Jill's ear, she continued, "Tomorrow night you'll be whole again and you can fuck Daddy's brains out."

Jill's face flushed from embarrassment at hearing her daughter say the word "fuck" so casually, and from what Linda had suggested. Linda, grinning, quickly kissed her mother on the cheek. Grabbing Dave's arm, she and her new family went out the kitchen door. Just as the door closed, everyone heard Kim ask, "What did you tell her?"

"Can't tell..." Linda laughed as the door cut off the sound.

Kathy and Bill had long since finished their snacks, but continued to sit sipping their soft drinks. When Jill eventually finished her plate of food, she pushed back a little and said, "I can't believe I was that hungry. I think that's more food than I've eaten at one time in my life. But I feel wonderful..." she said as she seemed to assess herself again. "Whatever this Jeff person did to me must have worked. Can't you tell me what he did? Why he took my..."

Kathy interrupted her before Jill could continue with the thought about her sex being gone. Reaching over to take Jill's hand, she said, "Let's get the kitchen straightened up. It's late and we need to go to sleep."

Jill looked at Kathy. "You said you were a pilot now, too. I knew you were training of course, but didn't know you had made it, because..."

"Don't go there," Kathy admonished.

"Uh ... okay. What I meant was, isn't tomorrow Monday. You two will have to take Mr. Wainwright and Margaret back to the company, won't you? Then have to fly the whole week?"

Bill spoke up. "Mr. Wainwright told me that they are going to stay here tomorrow, and probably for several more days. He says that Kathy and I should be with you, so he's going to have his Monday morning meeting via phone. He said he has already talked to Ray Tingle about sending a crew to update the equipment here so that they can have a true teleconference. He tried a setup here a couple of years ago because of occasionally getting snowed in, but there is more modern equipment now and he thinks the teleconference will be more practical."

"He's doing all that because of me?" Jill gasped.

"Well, you were the catalyst that set him off. He has been talking about cutting back his and Margaret's hours and letting Tingle take more of the lead. He says that this is a good time to initiate it."

"Oh, Bill," Jill sighed. "He knows what I've done. Margaret does too. Everyone does. I'm so ashamed. How can I ever look people in the eye again?"

Bill pushed back from the table as Jill stood to help with cleanup. "As soon as we're done in here, we need to go to bed. We'll talk more then," he said with finality.

"'Go to bed?'" Jill repeated, her voice a little tentative.

"Don't start, Jill. We — the both of us — are going to sleep with our husband," Kathy said, momentarily clasping Jill's hand as they both reached for dishes.

Jill gave her an uncertain smile and picked up her plate and glass to follow her husband to the sink to rinse them. Soon a dishwasher was going and the kitchen was again spotless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.