Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 96

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 96 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

THURSDAY AFTERNOON — SEPTEMBER 26

Evie led them in the back door of the construction building, but as Jeff started to go into Dave and Evie's office, the blond stopped and put her hand on Jeff's shoulder. "You two go on in. I'm going to chat with Kim for a minute. She saw us pull in and with what's happened, she must be totally confused by now."

"Want me to go with you?" Diana asked, pausing before entering the office.

"No. Go on in with Dave. I'm just going to see how upset she is. I'll bring her in with me in a few minutes," she answered, then walked purposely down the hall.

A moment later, Evie knocked lightly on the edge of the open doorway to Kim's small office. "You busy?" she quietly asked.

"Un uh," Kim said getting up, then, "Evie, I did something stupid," she started in a rush. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been planning this for a couple of weeks, and it seemed perfectly reasonable somehow, but now ... Oh, Evie. I bought this sweater to ... show off for your husband. I ... went in there with my top unbuttoned and shoved my breasts in Dave's face. Evie, I'm so ashamed, but I'm just..." The tears flowed as she sobbed.

By then, Evie had stepped across the room to Kim and pulled the younger woman into her arms. "Hush, Baby. Everything is fine. No one is mad at you."

"But I stuck my titties in your husband's face, like a slut or something," she sniffed, fighting to control her sobbing. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I've always loved him, but for the last few weeks, I just can't ... Oh, it all sounds stupid. I'm sorry Evie. I know that you're going to fire me. I don't blame you. I just..."

"Hush, hush, hush," Evie whispered as she pulled Kim tightly to her, gently patting her back. "It's all right. It really is. And I know what's going on. This isn't your fault. If there's any fault in this, it belongs to Dave and me."

Evie grabbed a tissue from a box on Kim's desk and began dabbing tears away. "Come on. Let's get those tears dried up and get your face washed."

Evie kissed her lightly on the mouth, then as Kim tried to stare at the floor, "Come on, smile at me," she said raising the teenager's face gently upward a little with a fingertip. "This is Auntie Evie," she chuckled. "Remember when you used to call me that?"

"Yeah," Kim said, a blush creeping up her cheeks. "But I'm grown now, and I just tried to seduce your husband in front of, uh, Jeff, and my mother. Oh, God. I can't believe..."

"Hush now. Let's not get the tears started again. You're not in any trouble, probably the exact opposite. Oh, there's going to be a few bumps, but trust me, this is going to come out okay," she finished, kissing Kim on the cheek.

"But, Evie, how can it? I mean, oh crap; I'm just going to say it. I'm in love with your husband; I mean, really, in love with him. I can't get him off my mind. You wouldn't believe how intense it is. Evie, what can I do?"

"Oh, I can believe how intense it is," Evie mysteriously said. "But right now the first thing you need to do is get your purse. We're going to the restroom to wash your face and repair your makeup. Then we're going to go sit down with those two hunks and your mother."

Kim's eyes got big as she shook her head. "Oh, Evie, I'm too embarrassed to go back in there. I made a complete fool of myself."

"Get your purse," Evie said, her voice changing. "You didn't do anything wrong, and we're just going in circles with this conversation."

When Kim opened a desk drawer and took out her purse, Evie grabbed the younger woman's arm and guided her toward the door. "Come on, our Alpha is waiting."

Kim tried to ask what Evie was talking about, but the blond rushed her down the hall without repeating.


A few minutes later, Evie and Kim stood outside Dave and Evie's office. "You can undo those buttons again if you like," Evie said to Kim in a quiet and sexy voice, only halfway teasing her.

"What ... Evie, please don't tease me. I already feel like a slut for going in there with half my titties showing. Heck, you wouldn't believe what I spent on this sweater."

Evie hugged her for a second. "Whatever it was, Sweetie, it was worth it."

Kim stared at her, unable to understand why Evie wasn't reading her the riot act — at a minimum.

"Just go with the flow when we get in there. And remember, I am not mad at you. And I'm certainly not jealous."

Kim looked at her incredulously. "But I've seen you..."

"Yeah, well, that was before. This is different. Now let's go talk to our Alpha. And just follow his lead. Do not worry about what you expect me to think. Okay?"

Kim nodded numbly, not having the faintest idea what Evie was talking about.


"There you two are," Dave said, getting up from behind his desk and coming around to meet them. Ignoring Kim, he walked up to his wife, took her in his arms and kissed her soundly. The kiss lingered, causing Kim and her mother to wonder what was going on. When the two broke the kiss, Evie stood on tiptoe pulling Dave's head down to whisper in his ear.

After a moment, "You sure?" he quietly asked.

"Positive. Besides, it's the only way."

Carmen sat quietly, a cup of coffee cooling in her hand, an unreadable expression on her face.

Totally flabbergasting Kim, Evie turned to her, and taking the brunette's hand, pulled the younger woman close to her husband, putting Kim's hand into Dave's.

Dave smiled down at Kim. "We've got a lot to talk about. Evie just told me that you were in love with me. Not a crush, but in love with me. I've outlined some of the things to your mom that Jeff has, uh, discovered about certain of us. It's a big pill to swallow all at once, and we'll talk to you about it in a minute, but first, I need to do something."

Hesitating a moment, he said, "You are beautiful you know."

Kim just stood staring up at him as if hypnotized.

Putting one hand in the small of her back, the other on the back of her neck, Dave pulled her to him, then slowly leaned down and kissed her. At first with a very gentle touch, he increased the pressure somewhat, then after she finally relaxed against him, he traced her lips with the tip of his tongue. As her lips parted a little more, he explored to find her tongue, timid, but coming to meet his as if to see what was going on.

This time, purposely, he released his pheromones, and in his mind, asked that she be his, as Jeff had taught him. Almost as if she could hear him, she quietly moaned into his mouth, her breasts pushing against him, her nipples hard points that he could feel through his shirt.

Evie gently rubbed Kim's back for a moment, then went to sit by Diana and Carmen.

As Diana sat back down, Carmen nervously took a sip of her barely-warm coffee. Seeming to have to tear her eyes away from Dave and her daughter, Carmen, in a broken voice said, "I ... uh, guess Dave was correct with what he told me about the pheromones, Evie. If I didn't love that husband of mine so much, I think I would be standing over there with them. Come to think of it," she said, her face flushing noticeably, "Josh has gotten lucky on several occasions lately after Dave and I had a conference."

Diana chuckled. "Jeff had a few incidents until he learned to control things," she said, grinning at her husband. "I guess Dave took a while to learn, too."

Diana leaned over and took Carmen's hand. "What is your husband going to think about this?" she asked, her mien almost grave.

Carmen smiled, forcing herself to not giggle as she tore her thoughts away from what she was planning for her husband when she got home, realizing that her panties were already wet. "Joshua ... well, to put it in perspective, Joshua thinks of Dave as the son he didn't have, and I guess I do, too. As far as Josh is concerned, Dave can do no wrong. Josh has fretted for the last couple of years about Kim finding someone like Dave. She hasn't been, uh, I guess you could say successful with dating. Judging from her comments, the boys she has dated haven't fit the 'Dave' mold very well."

Carmen took another sip of her coffee trying to calm herself, and glanced at the two who were now talking quietly with each other, Dave occasionally kissing Kim's forehead as they spoke, "Oh, he might be a little shocked about Kim being another wife, or mate ... whatever you are calling it, but he knows that Kim loves Dave. I think he was beginning to worry a little that she was a lesbian, and if I hadn't seen the way she looked at Dave, to say nothing about her talking my arm off about him, I would probably be worried about that, too.

"Oh, we would have supported her if that were the case, but we want grandchildren and a husband for our daughter. I'll get a couple of shots of Jack Daniels in Josh before we have our talk, but I suspect that he'll come around pretty easily."

Dave led Kim over to the couch where he sat, and pulled her onto his lap. Kim put an arm around him, hugging herself to him, her face wet with tears of joy. The two sat quietly talking as they snuggled, occasionally kissing.

Evie sighed, then turned to Diana. "Watching them makes me feel — heck, I don't know — like I've been selfish, or worse. I knew she loved him, and I knew it had long since passed from platonic. With what has been happening, I should have realized that Dave's Alpha abilities would call her, probably already had before they were even enhanced. And again, I knew that he loved her back, but somehow — I guess with us all being so close and all — it didn't register how much he loved her. We both loved her since she was a kid, but she grew up on us, and I guess her love changed from loving her Uncle Dave to that of the love of a woman for her man."

Mentally shaking herself, she looked at a grinning Diana who mouthed, "Queen Bitch," then smirked.

Evie started for a second, then grinned back at Diana. "Touché," she acknowledged even as she realized what she had to do.

Evie turned back to Carmen, who had seen and heard the exchange, but had no real idea of what had passed between the women. The petite blond reached over and held Carmen's hand. "We have to get back to the dress shop, but we need to set some things in motion."

Carmen, not fully understanding what Evie was talking about, sighed. "Dave told me that Jeff was marrying two women tomorrow night, but with everything that has happened in the last hour, I don't even know what to think. I mean, Dave is sitting over there with my daughter on his lap, and his wife is sitting calmly here with me..."

"Give it time," Diana said. "You've had a shock, but everything will smooth out in time."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.