Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 94

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 94 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

Thursday Morning — September 26

As Quinton, Virginia and Elizabeth walked down the hallway and neared the kitchen, the Sheriff grabbed both women and hugged them to him. They put and arm around him, snuggling, but just before the door, Virginia pulled back a little. "We can't go in there with us all cuddled up like this. They'll know."

"Sure will," Tate laughed.

"But ... that would be embarrassing," she tried to argue. "I don't want them to know that the three of us slept together."

Stopping just short of the door, Quinton turned to his wife. "Oh come on. For crying out loud, you came up here to ask the ... hell whatever they call her — the head woman of a multiple marriage — for advice. What the crap do you think they thought we did last night — play tiddlywinks?"

Virginia blushed. "I know that. It's just ... We don't have to advertise it, do we?"

"Hell, yes, we do," he grinned, pushing the swinging door open with his foot as he grabbed both women around the waist again and herded them into the kitchen.

Diana was wearing jeans and a tight blue top with a frilly bib apron tied around her. "Well, you guys are looking bright and chipper this morning," she said turning toward them as she held a big baking sheet of biscuits destined for the oven.

"I am, at least," Tate replied with a grin. "But I think my women are a little embarrassed."

"Quinton," Virginia scolded, drawing the name out as Elizabeth chuckled.

Diana slid the tray into an oven, closed the door, made some adjustments to the settings, and quickly walked over to them. "No need to be embarrassed around here," she said, hugging both women, then after a slight hesitation, grabbed Tate and hugged him hard.

Pushing back from him a little and looking up into his face she said, "You look a lot less stressed than you did last night."

Tate grinned back at her. "Thanks to you and Jeff, we got some things worked out."

Diana glanced at Virginia's red face and the smile on Elizabeth's.

Trying desperately to divert the conversation, Virginia nodded toward the obvious breakfast preparations. "What can we do to help?"

Smiling, Diana led the two women to the counter where the big coffee maker was. "The others are cleaning up the bedroom and I came on to the kitchen to start things. Here, I'll show you how to get this going."

Glancing back at Quinton, Diana continued, "You can sit with us, or sit in the living room, if you prefer. The guys went out to the garage to check on something. They'll be back shortly and we'll bring coffee over to the living room."

Quinton, sure that Diana would want to talk to the women, took her hint and said, "I'll wait in the living room. The view out that big window always attracts me."

Diana offered the women aprons like the one she had, but both refused. "We still have on the clothes we wore up here last night," Virginia said. "No use in an apron."

"I seldom wear one unless I'm making biscuits or doing something else with flour. Well ... unless we want to tease Jeff by just wearing aprons and nothing else," she giggled.

"Hmmm. That's an idea," Elizabeth grinned. "I'll bet that would lead to interesting things."

"You're entirely too ... easygoing about this," Virginia said, a slight frown on her face.

"Why shouldn't I be? I've always loved him, but never thought I would get to make love with him."

"Yeah, well, you weren't the one to get your ass blis..." she wound down as she realized what her temper had blurted out in front of Diana.

"Ohhhh. Did he spank your ass?" Diana grinned just to see Virginia blush again. Sounds like he must have taken some of Jeff's advice.

"He was awesome," Elizabeth broke in.

"The hell you say," Virginia spewed out, indignantly. "It wasn't your ass that he was beating up on."

"Oh, quit bitching, Sister," Elizabeth said, kissing her cheek. "I could smell you. You came, or came close to it while he was spanking you. You loved it."

"I did not. It hurt."

"Yeah? If it was so bad, why did you faint when he fucked you later on?"

"Well. You did, too."

Elizabeth hugged her sister, laughing. "I'm just teasing you, but you know that you loved it. Besides, that was the first time anything has been inside me bigger than a couple of fingers in five years. And it was the man I love — with my sister watching." Suddenly grabbing a startled Diana to hug her again, Elizabeth continued, "And it wouldn't have happened without you. Thank you."

"Oh, you three would have gotten around to it sooner or later. It just happened a little sooner because you had realized that we had a multiple marriage."

Before the conversation could continue, the door burst open as the rest of Jeff's wives came in with the girls in the lead, having also acquired Joyce, Caitlin, Carla and Jessica. Everyone was laughing and cutting up.

"My goodness; they're happy," Virginia said.

"Sure. We're all happy. Joyce and Caitlin are going to join us in marriage tomorrow night. Also, Evie called me late last night. Dave finally gave up to the inevitable. He kept trying to put Linda off because of worrying that they hadn't known each other long enough, and the age difference. Anyway, I'll let Evie tell you about that. But Linda is going to join in their marriage tomorrow night, also."

"Oh, my," both sisters said at almost the same time.

"You're invited, of course. It's at eight, but you need to be here by seven thirty to see Jeff meet his brides in the hallway before their meal. I'm not sure how Evie intends to do things. We haven't discussed it in detail yet. But we are going to have a reception after the weddings this time."

Virginia put her hand to her mouth. "Oh, my goodness. The girls will be home. What about..." she said, turning to Elizabeth.

"So, swear them to secrecy and bring them," Diana said. "We won't be breaking any laws; we just don't want the world knowing that we go far enough with our mating to formalize the relationship the way we do. As much as all of us have been seen together in public, I'll bet that a lot of people have figured that Jeff has a little something special going."

A look passed over Elizabeth's face as she thought about Rachel and Cindy seeing and being around the multiple marriage — knowing the way they felt about Quinton. And with another couple adding Linda to their marriage, she grinned at her sister. You might be in for some more shocks in the future, my beloved sister. And I'm certainly not backing off from what we started last night. My Scott is dead. I'm not going to give up the man I love even more than I did him.

Evie, Linda, and Alesha came in laughing and talking about Linda's wedding.

The controlled chaos — as it seemed to the two sisters — swirled around them as the breakfast routine started. Soon they were caught up in the wedding plans, their laughter joining in with the others.


Virginia opened her purse as they turned onto the first county road below the driveway. "What's that?" Quinton asked glancing at a rectangular box that she had just taken out.

Virginia blushed in spite of herself. "Well, uh ... Arlene said that she noticed that we were 'walking funny.' She gave us this tube of vaginal cream that she called..."

"Called what?" Tate laughed as he slowed for a curve on the steep mountain road.

"Pussy cream," Virginia blurted as Quinton grinned.

"Sister, when have you started being so modest?" Elizabeth asked. "Surely you've been married to this beautiful man long enough to say the word in front of him." Sitting in the back seat, Elizabeth caught Quinton's eye in the mirror. "Arlene said that they could only find it in one drugstore in Denver. They had bought so much of it that the salespeople there were starting to make comments. So now they buy it by the case on the net. It's supposed to work better than any of the other vaginal creams they have found. It eases the stinging and shrinks the swelling."

"'Beautiful guy?'" he laughed. "I don't think I've ever been called beautiful, before." Chuckling again, he repeated, 'Pussy cream?'" One guy and seven women, and they need pussy cream? Damn, Jeff must be more man than I gave him credit for."

"Well, uh, Diana told us that he was an Alpha Prime," Virginia said, wondering why she had become so hesitant with her husband.

"Here we go again," Tate laughed. "First Alpha Males, now Alpha Primes..."

"Bullshit, Quinton. Don't start. How many times did you fuck us last night?" Virginia said, her voice changing.

"Well, I don't..."

Surprising them, Virginia took another tack. "Yeah, you 'don't' because you lost count. My sister doesn't hurt any more. She walks without a limp for the first time in years. You and I used to ... fuck like minks when we were first married, but even then you couldn't come that many times. Jeff did something to us, alright. I can certainly believe that. But I'm also beginning to believe that there might really be something to this Alpha Male thing. Releasing atrophied abilities, or something like that, didn't you say? There were puddles of come all over the bed this morning, and you certainly didn't have any trouble taking care of both of us. God, I wonder if the rest of the stuff she told us is really true."

"Don't take God's name in vain," Tate absently admonished as his mind went over some of the things Jeff had told him. " ... And I thought you were against all this."

"Who said I was taking His name in vain?" Virginia said, then, "I didn't say I was against any of it. I just ... couldn't relate to their multiple marriage. But it doesn't look like I have any choice. I love my sister and I love you. I told you I would do anything to save our marriage. It's just ... going to take some getting used to. And I didn't like having my ass beat..."

"Virginia, I didn't 'beat' your ass. I spanked you. And probably will again," he chuckled.

"I don't like that, Quinton."

"So, get over this bullshit jealousy. If I hadn't spanked your ass, we would still be debating what to do about the three of us — if we had even gotten that far. You knew damn good and well what Diana was going to tell you before we even started up here — at least as far as the multiple marriage thing goes. You enjoyed the hell out of last night. If you're going to be my Queen Bitch like Diana says, you need to start thinking about making things go smoothly among all three of us, and quit bitching."

"Uh, Quinton, I don't mean to ... bitch. I told you why I was so jealous..."

"Yeah, you did. Now we need to get on with our marriage. I told you that I wasn't going back to jerking off in the shower. Both of you are my women — both. Now, tell me about the pussy cream. Are you two really that messed up?"

Virginia glanced back at her sister who was grinning from ear to ear. "Uh, Arlene said to sit in the hot tub, then use this stuff. I'm sore and swollen. Elizabeth is a good bit more so. Actually, she's about wrecked."

Quinton glanced in the mirror as he spoke to Elizabeth. "Sorry. I didn't mean to do that," he said, worriedly. "If I hadn't been so ravenous this morning I would have paid more attention in the shower, so I didn't even notice. All I could think of was getting to breakfast. I can't remember when I've ever been that hungry."

"Must have been all the come you put out. We're not complaining," Elizabeth quipped from the back seat, "At least I'm sure not. She's just trying to put a guilt trip on you so you won't see the shit-eating grin on her face."

Amazing him, Virginia giggled a little. Reaching over to put her hand on her husband's arm, she continued, "I'm not saying that I liked the spanking. But I do have to admit that I've never come that many times before, and I've surely never fainted while making love, either."

"Making love?" Quinton teased. "I thought we were fucking."

"Yeah, right," Elizabeth chuckled. "Probably most of it was, but you did spend time just holding and tenderly kissing us. Don't look now Big Boy, but I think a lot of the things you did to us were done with love, at least."

Tate winked at her in the mirror as they drove on.


The Sheriff and his family had left shortly after breakfast because he had to get to work. Jeff, Fred and Dave had adjourned to the living room with Jeff pushing a serving cart with coffee and a tray of fresh-baked cinnamon rolls.

Arranging themselves in a rough circle with the serving cart nearby, they relaxed as the women finished cleanup. Feeling a little guilty, Fred remarked, "I've been helping Carla and Jessica with cleanup after meals. They flat refuse to let me do anything else in the kitchen, though."

Jeff poured coffee. After handing out their drinks, he sat. "When it was just Diana, Arlene and me, they would let me help put the dishes in the washer and straighten up, but once there were more of them, they just kicked me out of the kitchen. Hell, I'm not on their wavelength or something. I just get in the way. When I kept trying to help, they set Jennie up to tell me that my job was to eat what they cooked. They would take care of the cleaning as well as the cooking. Again telling me that I was in the way. Since I about had tread marks up my back, I seized the better part of valor and got the hell out of the kitchen. Unless you're on that wavelength of theirs, you need a traffic cop to be able to walk through there without getting run over when they're preparing a meal."

Hastily swallowing a bite of roll, Dave added, "Jeff's right. Standing in the kitchen is a great way to be run over when they're cooking or cleaning up. They all seem to know what everyone else is doing. They never even bump into each other, but that doesn't go for us. I used to always help Evie — still do in our apartment — but not in that kitchen when they're all in the zone."

Fred chuckled. "Listen to us. We've beaten this dead horse before. We don't have any idea how the women do it, and we probably never will."

Jeff and Dave chuckled with him, then Fred pulled off a large chunk of cinnamon roll, nodding at Jeff's big piece as he did so. "I know that whatever you did to us is the reason, but I still can't believe that I can eat all this food and not gain weight. Gain weight? Heck, I'm still losing the flab and it's coming back as muscle. I carried cinder blocks to the bricklayer, and one day when his helper was sick, I mixed mortar and kept him supplied with it as well. That would have killed me a couple of months ago.

"The next morning, instead of blisters, I had calluses on my hands. My back was a little stiff to start with, but the stiffness went away in the first thirty minutes the next day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.