Arlene and Jeff
Chapter 316

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 316 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

After ordering the Christmas presents, Kathy, Jill and their husband had just left his office. Bill said he had something he had to do and hurried away. "Yeah, 'something' as in disappear," Kathy quietly muttered as they watched him turn the corner.

Jill glowered after him. "We both know for a fact that man is certainly not scared of pussy, so why in the heck is he acting this way? We – as in all three of us – need to sit down with Eileen and let her know what's going on."

"Can't do that," Kathy reminded her as they reached the door of their suite. "Our blocks will stop us."

Jill frowned as she held the door open for her sister-wife. "Oh, I know that, but we have to at least try to explain to Eileen that Jeff has fourteen wives, and that we are both Bill's wives..."

"And just how well do you suppose that will go over?" Kathy responded, sighing as they sat together on a couch in their sitting room.

Jill slipped her shoes off, turned a little to the side and tucked her feet under herself. "Just about like that old lead balloon, I suppose. But what happens when we have to go help with dinner? You know how Jeff's wives are. They're gonna be talking about their man just like we do about Bill. How long do you suppose it will take Eileen to realize that all those women belong to Jeff?"

Kathy got up and went to the small refrigerator in the corner behind the bar. "Want something?"

"No, just a sip of yours will be fine. And as to how long..." she said, answering her own question. "I would imagine she's already suspicious. If by some miracle she doesn't realize it while we're preparing dinner, she'll surely notice the pairing when everybody sits down for the meal."

As Kathy sat again, she opened the soft drink, took a sip and handed it to Jill. Then with a quiet giggle, "Well, 'pairing' isn't exactly descriptive of our situation around here. Of course Eric does have only one woman..."

"But Eileen is gonna think commune with all the rest of us, and darnit, that isn't what's going on. We're going to be off on the wrong foot with her to start with, and won't be able to change it. She's going to think we have orgies every day, or night as the case may be. Little One gave me a whole new pussy." She hesitated for a second before growling out, "And nobody is going to shove a cock up it except Bill – nobody. Crap. I don't want anybody to even think anything like that. That would be awful."

"Easy, Lover," Kathy quietly said as she reached to touch Jill's cheek. "Ingles is dead. You need to forget about that bastard. You're safe, and you will be from now on. Come on, Girl. Focus. We have to try to come up with a plan for telling Eileen."

Jill took a long swallow before handing the drink back to Kathy. After a moment of silence, she sighed, "Sorry. Sometimes it sneaks up on me when I'm not expecting it."

Kathy put an arm around her sister-wife and the two shared the drink before continuing their conversation. Finally, "We need to go talk with her. We can just tell her that we are both Bill's wives and most of the other men here have more than one wife as well."

"Yeah, and I can just see that happening, and can you say, 'big fucking trouble?'"

"Shit. What else can we do?" Kathy returned, getting up and putting the bottle in the trash. Then as she turned back, "We've got to prepare her – somehow. No telling what will happen if she figures it out herself in the middle of dinner preparations."

"Our big brave husband has run off and left this with us." Then with a suppressed sigh, "Of course, it was our idea..."

"And it's still a good one," Kathy absently replied just before she raised her voice to say, "Computer!"

"Yes, Kathy?" the AI responded as the TV came on to show the AI's face.

"Where is our husband hiding?"

"To my knowledge, Bill is not..."

"Trust me; he is. Now where is he?"

"Bill Madison is currently in the game room talking with Matt Grigsby. Shall I inform Bill that you are looking for him?"

"No, thank you," Kathy absently snapped out as she reached for Jill's hand, "Jill and I will take care of that." If the computer said anything else, she didn't hear it because she was no longer listening. A couple of seconds later, the two wives were out the door.

After the walk to the game room, they stopped just outside. "My nipples itch," Kathy quietly grumbled as she scratched at her right one.

"Mine too. And like yours," Jill said nodding to the front of Kathy's blouse where her nipples were prominently displayed, "my nipples are staying erect almost all the time. I want him to suck them so bad that ... Dammit, why won't he cooperate? She'll make a great wife. We know it and he knows it. Men aren't supposed to turn down beautiful pussy, especially when they're given the okay by their wife, and in this case, wives. It's not as if he doesn't have enough sex drive – or the capability. If it weren't for the enhancement, I would be miserably sore all the time, and I know you're the same way. As it is, I'm sore far more than I want to be."

Kathy grinned at her sister-wife. "Preaching to the choir, Sister. And, indeed, that is a beautiful cock he has, isn't it? Eileen is going to shit when she sees it. I know the first thing I thought when I first saw it was how beautiful it was, but the next thought was that it would never go up me. Of course, I loved him so much that I would have come if his dick was no bigger than my middle finger..."

Jill tried to suppress a giggle.

"What's so funny?"

"Well, now that we've managed to talk about fucking until we smell like a whorehouse, shall we go in and confront our husband? I assume you have a plan?"

"Is 'back up and punt' a plan?" Kathy asked, trying not to giggle.

A look of exasperation passed over Jill's gorgeous face. "You're the smart one. You need..."

"Me? You're older than I am. Surely you can come up with something. And who says I'm smarter than you, anyway?"

"Well, you're the pilot. I'm just the flight attendant," Jill argued.

"Bullshit. And besides, you're working toward your license. You'll be one before you know it."

"So ... are we going to stand here all day and quibble?"

Kathy sighed and leaned back against the wall to think. "Well, Diana says that she usually sticks a titty in Jeff's mouth if he tries to argue with her about something she really wants."

Jill broke into a grin as she grabbed her sister's hand. "Well, since we have nothing else, that plan will have to do. Let's go."

Just after Matt broke to start their second game of pool, the door opened and Jill entered followed closely by Kathy. A dead man would have noticed their nipples in their tight-fitting tops. He managed to tear his eyes away long enough to focus on their faces.

Jill stopped in front of him. "Uh, would you please..."

He hadn't gotten to be the Denver SAC because he was slow. "I, uh ... just thought about something I need to check on." He put his cue in the rack only because it was on the way as he headed for the door. "Check on you later," he called out over his shoulder as the door closed behind him.

"That was rude," Bill admonished.

"Well, I just started to ask him..."

"It wasn't what you said, but rather the look on your face."

Jill frowned. "Okay. I'll apologize to him later, but if you hadn't run away like a scared rabbit, we could have discussed it in our suite," she groused.

Before Bill could respond, Kathy grabbed his hand, leading him to a couch in the corner. As he sat, the two women passed a look before yanking their tops over their heads. After another glance at each other, and a silent agreement, Jill sat in her husband's lap and grabbed the back of his head as she rose up a little to push a full breast against his mouth.

"Wait, wait," he mumbled, resisting. "We can't be doing this here. Anyone could walk in, even Selina, or Eric's kids."

"We'll deal with that if they come in, Husband. Now suck. They hurt. I really need you to suck them."

"I know what you're trying to do..." he managed before he gave up and took a turgid nipple into his mouth, sucking hard.

With a hissing intake of breath, Jill rose up higher, letting a yelp pass her lips. "Oh, easy. My nipple is really sore."

Bill took his mouth off the nipple to look up into her face. "The milk thing?"

"Yeah, I guess," she sighed. "Both of us have been having itching nipples, and our breasts have also been aching, but I guess I hadn't realized how sore my nipples had become. I still want you to suck them, but you need to go easy to start with."

Instead of sucking, Bill licked around her nipple, then after a few seconds, across it. Changing to the other breast, he did the same there, before very gently sucking that one.

"Oh, it feels ... odd ... different." Then a little later, "Oh, shit," she whined as she grabbed the back of his head and tried to force more of her breast into his mouth. "Now suck hard. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, Billlllllll," she gasped, dragging the word out as the pleasure/pain became orgasm.

As it finally tapered off, he moved to her other breast and went through the same routine there. Before long, she had another orgasm every bit as intense as the first one. When it was over, she slumped against him, her body trembling as she quietly whimpered. After a moment, she giggled, and in the midst of it, hiccupped, which caused all three of them to chuckle. "Now I know what Diana means when she says she loves for Jeff to suck her milk. There was something there, right? I could feel it when you sucked hard."

"A few drops, I think. Whatever it was, it was intensely sweet."

"Colostrum," Kathy offered. "I pulled on my nipples this morning and there was a drop of white that had a yellow cast to it. It also tasted sweet."

"So you two are really going to have milk?" he stated/asked.

"And you know why," Kathy replied as she motioned for her sister to move. Settling into Bill's lap, she kissed him. "You know why we're here, but first, I want what my sister just got. After that, we will talk," she finished as she guided a breast to her husband's mouth.

Just to show he wasn't going down too easily, Bill deliberately sucked hard on her nipple, despite knowing that her breasts and nipples were probably sore too. After a yelp, and a smack on the back of his head, he licked and sucked her to two orgasms also.

Afterward, the women sat snuggled on either side of him. "Do you want me to..." Kathy asked as she rubbed his hard cock through his jeans.

But he was shaking his head. "No, at least not right now. Let's get this over with first. Oh, I know the two of you are trying to manipulate me." He hesitated when his wives made no comment, "Well, 'trying' is obviously not totally correct. I know the two of you are manipulating me..."

"Is it working, Baby?" Jill asked, oh so sweetly. "You know you can't back out now. You brought this on yourself when you did whatever you did to her in St. Louis. She's hooked, and we think you are too. So, why are you fighting us?"

"Because I don't like to be manipulated, dammit. Why didn't the two of you just sit down with me and talk about this before you traipsed off to St. Louis?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.