Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 307

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 307 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

Jeff and his women had just parked at the furniture store and were getting out of their vehicle when Van, Jeremy and their wives arrived. There were few other customers at the high quality store when they entered. The manager knew Diana and had supplied the giant beds that could be expanded as needed. With what the Matthews had already spent in his store, and with Diana's announced visit, he was ready with several people to assist.

Jeff had quickly become bored and was strolling around by himself, idly viewing the displays, when he remembered what he had told Arlene. A couple of minutes later, he managed to get her aside. "Shall we check out the restrooms? We could have Kayla run interference for us while we have a quickie. With this swanky store, I bet they have a couch or something similar in the women's room."

"What?" she replied, looking appalled as she realized his intentions. "Daddy, I thought you were kidding in the car. We're shopping, " she exclaimed as if anyone should understand that. "I can't possibly miss helping to choose. I'll give you all the pussy you want as soon as we get home."

"But..."

She kissed him passionately. "I'll see you later, Daddy," then turned and hurried to catch up with the other women.

As soon as she left, Jeff noticed Van standing a few feet away grinning, obviously having heard the exchange. The Prime grinned back. "Better find your women before they buy everything pink the store has."

Laughing, Van turned to follow his harem.

St. Louis

With the plane refueled and secured, Kathy and Jill took a cab to the hotel where Margaret had reserved a room for them. When they checked in, reception asked if they needed help with their luggage. Since they only had a small rolling bag each, plus Kathy's flight bag, which she wouldn't allow a porter to touch, they declined the assistance. Both women were accustomed to expensive hotels – Kathy because the Wainwrights insisted on having their pilots and flight attendants stay in the same hotel they did, and Jill because she was Bill's wife and had been invited by the Wainwrights to go with her husband when they visited exotic places.

Nevertheless, when they entered their suite, they both stopped momentarily as they took in their surroundings before Jill said, "Oh, my. Margaret didn't have to do this. A regular room would have been quite sufficient."

"Look. The suite is a double," Kathy noted as she motioned to a bedroom door on either side of the luxurious living room.

"Why a double?" Jill wondered aloud as she turned toward the bedroom on her right, Kathy following.

"Search me. She certainly knows that Bill and the two of us all sleep in the same bed at the Retreat, and surely she would expect the two of us to continue that while we're here."

They chatted as they hung up their few garments, put their shoes into the closet, their underclothes into drawers and their cosmetics in the vanity area. When they were finished, Kathy plopped down in a comfortable chair near the big bed. "I'm getting more nervous by the minute. Eileen has every right to spit in my face..."

"Oh, hush," Jill interrupted as she sat on the bed and bounced up and down a little to test how comfortable it was. "We've come this far. There is no way we're going to back out now."

"I didn't say I wanted to back out, just that I'm nervous. And ... I haven't the slightest idea what I'm going to say to her."

"I suppose 'wanna come fuck my husband' is out, huh?" Jill responded with a giggle.

"Very funny. Crap, I'm even nervous about the restaurant. Bill or Mr. Wainwright always takes the lead. You, Margaret and I just follow, so the only things I notice about a fancy restaurant are how good the food and service is and how nice the place looks. Now it's up to me to do everything, and remember, before Bill took me under his wing, I lived in a cheap little apartment and survived only because I had some big friends who lived nearby and ran interference for me."

"I'm here too, remember. We're in this together. You were the first to mention getting Bill another wife, but I'd been thinking about it for weeks." Suddenly, Jill stood, yanked her top above her breasts, unsnapped her bra and scratched her nipples.

"I've been wanting to do that all day," Kathy said as she mimicked her sister-wife. Both women sighed almost in unison as they scratched and pulled on their itching nipples.

"Do you suppose it's the detergent we wash our bras in..." Jill began, but stopped as she looked at Kathy's breasts. "Your nipples look puffy," she stated as she stared at her sister-wife.

"Yours too," Kathy responded. "My breasts feel tight – full. You?"

"Yeah," Jill sighed, then giggled. "Do you suppose..."

Kathy stared at Jill. "But you've been his wife a lot longer than I have."

"So? Diana says that there are born Queens – whatever they are – and women who become Queens, in part, because they decide to add to their husband's harem. And yeah, I know that Diana, Arlene and Susan are born Queens, but I think that it's becoming obvious that the two of us are being affected in some way."

"You think we're going to have milk in our breasts?" Then after a second's hesitation, "Wait a minute. You don't suppose we could be pregnant, do you?"

Jill grinned at Kathy. "Well ... we for darn sure have been exposed," she said with a giggle, "and ... we aren't having periods..."

"Yeah, but the lack of periods is because of Little One's enhancement. But ... without having periods we don't have a measure to indicate an early pregnancy, do we? So, it's possible..."

"Well, I've only been pregnant once, and that was seventeen years ago. But I felt different almost from the beginning, and it wasn't long before I had morning sickness. I haven't felt sick in the mornings, nor have I felt the slightest bit bad since Little One enhanced me. How about you?"

Kathy smiled a crooked grin. "I feel great, and as usual, horny as heck."

"Did you bring your vibrator?" Jill asked, her manner teasing.

"You bet. But I haven't had to use it since I got married. Bill's 'vibrator' does me just fine without any outside help. Did you bring yours?"

"Yep, and an extra set of batteries, just in case."

Both women laughed, then with silent agreement, disrobed the rest of the way to have a shower. "Wow, your boobs look great," Kathy said as she admired her sister-wife's figure. "Jill, I've said it before, but you're absolutely gorgeous."

Jill had started toward the shower, but stopped and turned to Kathy. "You, my loving sister, have a wrong mindset. You need to seriously look in the mirror. According to Diana, the enhancement did more than just make our bodies medically perfect and get rid of any skin blemishes. Everything is ... balanced. Eyes, ears, nose – everything in proportion, and that includes our tummies, butts and ... breasts, as well as everything else about our bodies – even our minds. Kathy, you are beautiful. You were before the enhancement, and even more so afterward. Our poor husband gets a hard-on every time he sees either of us."

Jill took a step to take Kathy's hands. "Sweetheart, please get rid of that complex of yours. I am not prettier than you, or anyone else who has an Alpha husband and has been enhanced. And, I agree with you. I think both of us are becoming Queens. I don't fully understand how it works, but if my memory serves, my breasts are beginning to feel the way they did just before Linda was born. In other words, I think I'm shortly going to have milk, and I'll bet the same thing is happening to you."

They unconsciously held hands as they turned back toward the shower. I love this woman, Kathy thought. Her beauty rivals even Diana's, but Jill refuses to believe it.

After stepping into the shower together, Jill adjusted the water temperature. As they sometimes did when Bill wasn't showering with them, they took turns washing each other's back. When Jill began to wash Kathy's, she did so lovingly, then soaped her hands again and reached around to massage Kathy's breasts. Although they had played around with each other at Bill's instigation, neither was much into same sex loving. But with her nipples itching and her breasts feeling tight and uncomfortable, Jill's soft hands massaging Kathy's breasts felt wonderful to the young pilot.

Kathy sighed and momentarily covered Jill's hands with her own. "Oh, that feels good," she breathed, "but I don't..."

"Hush, I'm not trying to have sex with you, but just trying to make you feel better."

Jill continued to gently squeeze, then slide her hands down Kathy's breasts in a milking motion, each stroke ending as she pulled and stretched out her sister-wife's nipples. Kathy leaned her head back onto Jill's shoulder, giving over to the sensation. Time passed; Kathy had no idea how much, until she realized that she was having a long, mellow orgasm. Her body felt like rubber as she slumped against Jill. "Oh, my," she whispered as reality returned with a seeming rush of sound.

"Did you like that?" Jill asked, barely suppressing a giggle.

"You know I did," Kathy replied as she turned in Jill's arms. "Now it's your turn."

Jill was shaking her head. "No need. I just wanted to make you feel calmer."

"Okay. Just turn around and I'll wash your back like always."

They both knew that Kathy wouldn't stop with washing Jill's back – not with what had happened. Kathy's hands gently relieved the ache in Jill's breasts just as Jill's hands had for Kathy only moments before.

Afterward, the two hugged for a few moments before they finished their shower and stood looking at each other with both of them blushing. "My boobs aren't hurting now. Thank you," Kathy whispered.

"Mine either," Jill responded. "It just felt ... right to help you relax, but I really wasn't trying to make you orgasm."

"Well," Kathy said with a shy grin, "I can't say the same. I wanted you to feel the way I did. It was so ... mellow, that I hesitate to call it an orgasm, but my breasts feel so nice now."

After turning the shower off, Jill tossed Kathy a towel, then allowed a slight frown to touch her perfect brow. "Have the shower and orgasm helped you decide what you're going to say to Eileen?"

Kathy, who was leaning forward slightly as she vigorously rubbed a towel through her hair, stopped to look up at Jill. "I suppose that throwing myself on my knees in front of her is out?"

Jill laughed as she wound a towel around her head and hair. "Got everything all figured out, huh?"

"Yeah," Kathy laughed. "Right down to the last word – not."

Van, Adriana and Lillian's farm

"I can't believe this is happening," Adriana sighed as she sat at her kitchen table while Paulette made coffee. "They bought everything we even looked at, and I saw Jeff take the manager aside. He would not let me see the bill, and wouldn't even discuss it, no matter how adamant I became."

"Yeah," Lillian agreed. "And most things there didn't even have prices on them. That has to be a bad sign. I guess everyone realized that it was all real wood, and exotic woods lots of times. No veneer or anything like that. And those drapes. The artwork was also gorgeous. I could sit and look at the one with all the blues and the points of lights, and the tension just melts away."

Paulette put a full carafe down on the table and shortly had cups in front of each of them. "Well, I for one am glad to get rid of our old bedroom furniture. I mean, I love having a nice house next to you guys, but it's gonna look great with all new stuff. And ... I can't wait to cook on my new stove, not to mention my new double ovens. And we'll have two huge freezers and that gorgeous refrigerator with all the shelves and room for everything."

"Oh, my," Adriana worried again. "It's scary to think how much two complete kitchens had to cost, not to mention everything else. And I didn't even recognize the names of some of the appliances. How many different kinds of coffee makers did we wind up with?"

"We could never have spent that kind of money for appliances," Lillian offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.