Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 168

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 168 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

Jeremy was driving the big truck back to the shop with Denise and Connie riding with him. He had spent much of the day as he worked pondering what had happened to his life. He had a year of college behind him, plus another year of work with the resulting hard-earned savings safely in his bank account. That savings had come through working every hour his employer would allow him, and living in a hellhole of an apartment, plus scrimping by buying the cheapest food he could find. Dried beans of various varieties in addition to rice had graced his plate and formed much of his lunch almost every day. Most of the time he wouldn't even buy a soft drink for himself.

He had gotten used to drinking water instead of soft drinks, and now even preferred it — at least he told himself that. The company kept a big insulated water jug on the back of each of their trucks. It was one of Jeremy's duties to fill the jug on his crew's truck with fresh water every day, and in the warm months, with ice as well. Every time he passed up a soft drink and drank water instead, he told himself he had just saved another buck for his education. Then Connie and Denise had asked him to move in with them. After that, his world had rapidly changed — all for the better. In addition, he was now eating well-balanced meals at very little more cost than before. Now, thanks to Diana, the three of them would be eating steaks for the next several weeks.

But ... he had fallen in love with both of the women. While his mind was still staggering under the impact of that, Mr. Jackson had had a heart attack, and the company had suddenly been put up for sale. Just as the three of them were settling into their new relationship, and there was hope of their money problems smoothing out, disaster struck and their world was suddenly on the verge of collapse.

But ... their desperate and probably harebrained idea to get Mr. Matthews to buy the company seemed to take on a life of its own. The Matthews had welcomed them. Not only welcomed, but took them in as family. Something was done to them, but they weren't told how it was done. Now each of the three felt better than he or she had in their whole lives, and they seemed to bubble with energy. Somehow the three of them were talking marriage, and before he knew what was happening, they were being measured for wedding clothing.

Still, Jeremy thought, talking about marriage a year from now is something I could handle. Oh, we all know we can't really get married, but having some sort of ceremony would help to bind us together, I suppose. I can't just shack up with the two of them. I wasn't raised that way. They've told me they love me, and I've told them the same thing. I never thought something like this would happen. How can I love two women? But Mom and Dad seemed to get along fine with Denise and Connie — well, once Mom and my women had a talk.

My women. That sounds odd ... but somehow it really doesn't. Alpha. What the crap is an Alpha? Mr., uh, Jeff is serious about the Alpha thing, though. He asked us not to mention our sudden good feelings, health, or whatever you want to call it, to anyone, and the same thing about Alphas. He said that Denise, Connie and I would soon look about the same age. How can that happen?

Married in a year. I could get my head around that — even marrying both of them, I guess. But Friday? Crap, that scares me more than when that scaffolding almost fell with me. I thought that I was in charge of my destiny, in control of our situation, that I would decide, but after last night, I'm wondering if that is even faintly true. All this seems like that proverbial snowball rolling down a mountain, getting bigger and bigger and going faster and faster all the time. I've let Connie and Denise manipulate me. I know it, and they know it. But somehow I don't seem to care. I want them for my wives. I want to make love to them. Really make love to them, not just with my mouth and hands, but to become one with them, to push my cock into them, to pump my sperm into them. Make love with them. Claim them for my own.

I always thought that the man was the one who was supposed to do the asking. I can't even remember who first mentioned marriage. We did discuss it at home, but everything just seemed to escalate when we arrived at that ... that mansion or hotel, or whatever it is. Whatever it is, it's the most beautiful building I've ever seen — inside and out. And how in the heck could I tell Connie and Denise "no" last night, when one of them was sucking my dick and the other one was trying to push her titty down my throat? Then they swapped. How many times did I come? I've come twice in a row before when I've been really excited and jerked off, but this was different. Well, duh, you idiot. Sure it was different. Two beautiful women sucking your dick and letting you suck their titties is a hell of a lot different than jacking off. But still, I came time after time. Men can't come repeatedly; can they? And the orgasms were beyond what I've ever thought possible. I don't even remember how many times I got my rocks off. My dick was so sore this morning that it hurt when my shorts touched it. Heck, maybe they rubbed their teeth against it when they were sucking me, but their sucking felt so good, I didn't noticed the pain. I sure noticed it this morning, but I didn't dare tell them that the head was bruised. No way am I going to scold them and mess up a good thing. Hmmm, I'm pussy-whipped, and I haven't even gotten the pussy yet. Not that they wouldn't give it to me in a heartbeat if I asked. Well, they would have before, but now that the wedding is scheduled for Friday, they're all for waiting. Wedding. Hmmm.

All the guys on the crew know that I'm a virgin. They've kidded me so much about it that it doesn't even bother me anymore. They ragged me when I moved in with Connie and Denise. Now today, the crew noticed the way my women looked at me, and have started to kid me about that. What do I care? Both girls are dolls, but they've never done anything with any of the guys at work, at least that I've noticed or heard about. Well, maybe something happened with Carl. I did see Denise glaring at him a few months back, and he had his finger all taped up for several weeks. I wonder if he put that hand somewhere he wasn't supposed to and she broke his finger for him. Both Denise and Connie are strong enough to do that.

With what they've told me about the men in their lives, I don't think I will ever have to worry about my women cheating on me — not as much as they hate what was done to them. Jeff says they will bond with me, and me with them — a stronger bond than we feel now, even. Diana has told them the bond is forever. Yep. My women have been manipulating me, right enough. Do I care? Heck no, but Mom is going to shit when she finds out I'm going to marry both of them. Then again ... maybe not. They seemed to get along fine after the three of them had their talk. And Dad ... I really think he's proud of me. And Paulette ... That little vixen loves me. I can do no wrong as far as she's concerned. I dread to think of her getting old enough to date. I imagine there will be some pissed off parents because I'm damn sure going to have a talk with any of the punks she decides to date. If I can stay a virgin until I get married, then they can keep their dicks in their pants when they date my sister.

Jeremy turned the lumbering truck into the lot, then reversing, began to back the big rig toward its parking place. Denise and Connie sat back so he could easily see his right mirror. He had to force his eyes to look at the mirror instead of straying to their breasts as their more erect posture displayed their assets for him. Both women knew what had happened and teased him about it as soon as he shut the truck down. He pretended not to know what they were talking about.

They had returned to the yard an hour before their normal quitting time because their crew had finished their current job a little earlier than expected. Ebbins walked over as soon as they were out of the truck.

"Got your choice. Connie can take the small crane and the three of you can restack the pipe there," he said, pointing to the northwest corner of the lot, "or you can take off an hour early. We're way over hours on this pay period, and the next job that Lee has us assigned to will take several days, so if you want to take off now, I don't care."

The three glanced at each other and the women nodded slightly, which Jeremy took to mean the decision was up to him.

"We'll call it a day," he answered.

"Done deal," Ebbins replied and turned to walk toward the rest of the crew.

Jeremy, Connie and Denise had planned to visit Jeremy's family to tell them about the wedding. When he had talked to his mom earlier in the day, he had told her they would visit after dinner. As the three got into Jeremy's pickup, he called his mother again. When she answered, he told her they had gotten off work early.

"Good. Then you can come for dinner. We're going to slaughter next week, but right now, I don't have enough hamburger meat. How about stopping by the store and picking up some more. It's too cold to eat outside, but we can grill burgers on the deck and eat at the table."

"We are not going to see your parents until we change out of our work clothes," Denise said with emphasis.

"Tell her this is a working farm and dirty clothes don't bother me at all. Tell her to get her butt on out here," Adriana said.

Jeremy had been holding the phone back a little from his ear so that both Connie and Denise could hear. "This is not the impression I want to make with my future mother-in-law," Denise quietly muttered.

Jeremy chuckled, "We're rolling, Mom. We'll pick up something for desert, too."

After telling Adriana he loved her, Jeremy broke the connection. It was obvious that Connie and Denise were skeptical about visiting Jeremy's parents while the two young women were still wearing work clothes.

Connie tried with, "Baby, we're going out there to tell them we're getting married and to invite them to our wedding. Granted that today wasn't a bad day as far as getting dirty is concerned, but we're still far from clean, and Connie and I aren't wearing even the slightest bit of makeup..."

Jeremy broke in before Connie could finish. "Mom is used to hardworking people. She's seen both of you in casual clothes. Friday night, she'll see the two of you all dressed up in beautiful wedding dresses with your makeup perfect. Tonight, she'll see you after you have just gotten off work. I guarantee that tonight will raise the two of you in her estimate more than most anything else you could wear. She'll realize that I'm marrying two beautiful women who will do their part to help support us, and she knows that will include college. We've told her about our education plans, and that we're pooling our money, but this will show her that you're serious. Mom is used to hard work. Trust me; she'll respect that in you."

Denise and Connie looked at each other before both of them grinned. "At least make sure we get a few minutes in the bathroom to clean up some when we first get there," Connie said.

Jeremy chuckled. "Standard procedure at our house. Washing up before we sit down at the table is a must when coming from the fields or the barn. You can bet that Dad will."


The three stopped at a grocery store and bought meat, hamburger buns and a frozen pie. Back in the truck before they started out, Jeremy dialed the Retreat. Arlene answered, and soon had Jeff on the phone.

"You told me to call," Jeremy said.

The tone of Jeff's voice on the phone projected his good mood. "Yeah. Great news. My accountant just called and said he was at your company's office and would soon be working on the preliminary audit of the business. If everything goes alright, he and the attorney will be up here at two tomorrow afternoon to close the deal. We've already agreed on a price and have put down earnest money. Mr. and Mrs. Jackson have asked us to use Lee to run the company just as you suggested. So he should have a nice raise as soon as everything is done."

For a second, Jeremy wondered how things could happen so quickly, then he thought, I guess wealthy people get things done faster than I'm used to. If Mr. Matthews can get a lawyer and an accountant to come to his home to close a deal, it should be no problem to expedite some paperwork. There was silence until Jeff, wondering if he had lost reception, asked, "Did I lose you?"

"Uh, I guess, I..." Jeremy stumbled out. "I don't know what to say other than a very insufficient thank you, Mr. Matthews..."

Connie and Denise had overheard, and both women were hugging each other.

There was amusement in Jeff's voice as he said, "You can start out by dropping that 'Mr.' as I've already mentioned twice before. You're an Alpha. Alphas do not call me Mr. I really mean that. Alphas and their women are part of our extended family. Oh, yes," Jeff continued, his voice taking on a touch of teasing, "I think your college tuition problems are over." There was instant silence in the truck as the three strained to hear. "Your finder's fee should take care of that nicely for the three of you."

"Finder's fee?" Jeremy managed in a voice that threatened to crack.

"Did he say 'for the three of us?'" Denise whispered in Connie's ear.

"I ... I think so," Connie whispered back.

Jeff continued, "Well, conditional on the results of the audit tonight, of course. But Dave's gut feeling says the Jacksons have a viable company, and Fred is insistent that they aren't lying."

"Fred?" Jeremy managed.

"Yeah. He's another Alpha. He and I have been close for years. He's a retired police detective. He has a talent for knowing when someone is lying. He says the Jacksons are being truthful about their company, so I'm sure the audit will reflect that. Fred's never wrong about lies. Sheriff Tate can do it, too. You'll meet both of them soon."

"Mr., uh Jeff, we didn't come to you because we were trying for a finder's fee. I hardly even know what it is. We just wanted to save our company from being bought out by our competitors and causing us to lose our jobs. That's all we're interested in. We don't expect any kind of fee. It just seems ... wrong."

"Bullshit."

"But it wouldn't be right for us to take..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.