Arlene and Jeff - Cover

Arlene and Jeff

Copyright© 2006 by RoustWriter

Chapter 164

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 164 - While Jeff is away finalizing the sale of his invention, a local bully coerces Jeff's wife and daughter into having sex. Jeff has to put his family back together and clean up the situation with the bully, while at the same time, moving to a retreat that they are converting to an enormous home, high in the Rocky Mountains. He has to juggle keeping his family going, while protecting the secret of the healer, and where it came from. Smoking fetish.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size   Slow  

Jennie walked into the alcove just as Arlene sat in her father's lap. When the kiss was over, the young wife stood, her eyes locked with Jeff's. "There's a suite right there," she said, pointing vaguely.

Diana came to her feet. "I think that's a wonderful idea."

Jeff grinned as he stood, "Well, it's not as if I'm going to complain."

The Queen walked behind, a smile on her face, as Jeff, with Jennie on one side and Arlene on the other, their arms around the Prime, started for the suite.

As soon as they were in the bedroom of the suite, Jennie grabbed Jeff's shirt and pulled it over his head, while Arlene attacked his pants, yanking both pants and shorts down to his ankles as Jeff toed his shoes off. Diana stood chuckling as her husband's cock bounced around when Arlene pushed him backward onto the bed and stripped his pants and shorts the rest of the way off. "Get rid of his socks. He looks ridiculous wearing nothing but socks," the Queen laughed.

Each young wife pulled off a sock while their eyes remained locked to Jeff's cock as if they had never seen it before. All three women were nude in little more time than it had taken them to disrobe their husband. Almost immediately, Jennie and Arlene began taking turns sucking his cock, while Diana kissed him. "Don't want any more women, huh?" she teased, pulling back just enough to talk.

"Di, I..." But he didn't get to finish what he was going to say, because she shifted and pushed a swollen nipple into his mouth.

"I still have milk left, Husband; Hope didn't drink it all. But just for your information, I never even thought about getting sexually excited when she nursed me. I just wanted to convince her that she was safe and loved."

Jeff mumbled something, but Diana squeezed her breast and pushed it harder into his mouth, encouraging him to suck with greater force. She had always been able to orgasm with Jeff sucking her breasts, but Little One's enhancement had enabled all of his wives to have multiple, and more intense orgasms, both vaginal and breast-stimulated.

Time drifted onward. Diana felt yet another orgasm approaching on the heels of the last, her whole nervous system singing. She faintly heard the whimpers she was making as she stared down at her husband's face. She could feel the tingling sensation in her nipple as her milk flowed through it and into the mouth of the man she loved. There seemed to be a direct connection between her nipples and her vagina. The orgasm built and her vision tunneled, everything but the sight of his face leaving her yet again. She felt his hand pulling on her other nipple, and suddenly she was there once more. She could feel his love for her and felt the amusement of her sister-wives at the sounds she was making. As they gently stroked her back, she could feel their love for her, also. Her orgasm continued, building higher and higher, her body beginning to shake. She tried to tell him how much she loved him, but she was unable to form words. He suddenly changed to her other breast, his mouth sucking even harder. She was having a hard time getting enough air. "Oh, Jeff," she again tried to say, but only a mumble emerged. There was a ringing in her ears. Everything gradually faded away.

She awakened much later to her world gently rocking. As her mind began to merge with reality, she realized that Jennie was lying beside her, facing in the other direction, though. Her sister-wife's pussy was swollen and flushed, drooling semen, and even in sleep, Jennie was smiling.

Jeff had Arlene on her hands and knees as he stood beside the bed, fucking her from behind, Arlene's face only a foot or so away from her mother's. Arlene's breasts, her long nipples flushed, were bouncing and wobbling as Jeff pounded into her. She's going to walk funny after this, Diana thought as Jeff reached forward to grab Arlene's breasts, his pace picking up as he neared completion, her sexy little grunts accompanying his strokes.

The Prime gave Arlene several short, very rapid strokes, slammed in and held. Arlene's eyes popped open wide as she felt his sperm gush into her, her orgasm peaking as his did. Her warbling wail lasted until she ran out of breath and fell onto the bed, Jeff managing to turn her to her side to keep from falling on her as they both collapsed onto the bed, his cock still in her as he held her from behind.

Even though she was out, Arlene shivered as aftershocks passed through her.

Diana smiled at her husband as he pulled his cock out of his daughter. "She's going to walk funny after that."

"Yeah, I guess I got a little too enthused. I can have Little One take the soreness away if Arlene wants."

"And how many times have any of us taken you up on that offer?" Diana asked sweetly.

"Not many," Jeff admitted.

Diana's eyes sparkled as she laughingly said, "The old badge of honor thing still affects us. Walking a little funny speaks to how well our husband services us, and ... to how much of a man he is," she finished, her voice quieting.

There was a moment of silence, "Di, I love you. I love all my wives, but I know what you do for me — for us. I'm sorry I didn't trust you about Hope. She's just too ... vulnerable, I guess. But ... I really do think I have enough wives. Somehow, I just figured you were lining up another one for me."

"And are you displeased with any of your wives so far?"

"Di, you know better than that. If I had planned out my life — uh, I guess fantasized would be a better word — I could never have envisioned anything that would compare with what I have now. Baby, you look like you're twenty, and you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Even lying there on your back, your breasts stand straight up without the slightest sag. You have always been incredibly beautiful, but somehow, Little One has enhanced even that beauty."

Diana smiled at him, then leaned across Arlene to touch her lips to his for a moment. "I love you. Uh, Jeff, you didn't trip my switch when you nursed my breasts, did you?"

"No. I was enjoying myself, and we seemed to almost become ... one. I know that's a cliché or something, but we seemed..."

" ... to become one," Diana repeated for him. "Cliché or not, it fits too well to call what happened anything else. It's happened before, but you were always inside me when it did. Why did it happen now with you just nursing my breasts?"

"I'll ask Little One later, but I'm almost certain she'll just say that the enhancement process is continuing. And Di, remember, Little One was apparently created inside that mountain to be the Healer for the commander of the Ship. Her knowledge of the race that created her, or caused her to be created, is limited to her database. If I understand correctly, they left the AI to build the Ship and the Healers, then went away to fight their war. For some reason, they never returned. And, I still have no real idea how long ago that happened. It could be a hundred years, or a million — or more. When I ask Little One about it, I'm deluged with information that concerns both time and dimensions. I ... seem to understand it when I sit in that command chair and my brain meshes with the Ship's, but I'm not at all certain when I try to remember later. Whatever the time span, the AI followed her directive and spent that time building the Ship around herself and enhancing her own mind. My gut feeling is that this war happened a very long time ago, and may even be continuing. I do know that the Ship is studying the scientists as they try to study her. Guess who's winning in that exchange?"

Diana leaned over her sleeping daughter to kiss Jeff again. "We need to wake your wives so we can help out with lunch."

MIDVILLE, WYOMING

There were three sections of pews in Pastor Cambridge's church, other than the choir's section, which was situated to the left of the podium on the low stage. Two women in their sixties, gray hair coifed, and dressed in very conservative clothing, sat on the second pew from the back in the center section. Normally, they would have chosen a pew several rows closer to the front, but even though it was still a few minutes before the service was scheduled to begin, the church was almost full. A good percentage of the crowd had come to get a look at the people who were going to put Midville back on the map. Raymond Elks sat one pew in front of the older women, obstinately saving the remainder of the pew for Bill and his women.

When the three walked in, accompanied by Wainwright and his mates, Elks motioned to them. Jill sat between her husband and Elks, then Kathy to Bill's right. Wainwright sat with his women on either side of him farther down the pew.

Due to their being scrunched together in the pew, Bill put his arms around his wives. Shortly, Wainwright, becoming tired of having his arms hunched down by his sides, put his arms on the back of the pew as Bill was doing. Without thinking, the women snuggled closer to their mate.

"Well, I never," one of the older women said.

"I cannot believe that," the other responded.

Neither of the women was able to hear as well as she once could, so they anticipated no problems with their "whispered" comments. Elks leaned forward as if he were adjusting his boot, but the hand clapped over his mouth as he shook with suppressed laughter gave him away to Jill, and a few seconds later to the rest of the group sitting on their pew.

"They have their arms around their... women," one of the biddies proclaimed as if her friend couldn't see for herself.

"And in church," the other agreed. This, despite the fact that several other men in the congregation had an arm around their wives as well.

"I guess it's because they're all rich. They can probably act any way they want to in the big city, but it is ridiculous for them to come in here like this and blatantly parade their sluts in front of us. Do you suppose they all pile up in one bed together?"

Kathy's and Jill's faces were flushed bright red, and Bill's wasn't much behind. The women were embarrassed, but Bill was pissed. Wainwright had heard them as well, the frown on his face, obvious.

Elks slipped out of the end of the pew and abruptly sat down almost in the first biddy's lap. There was a whispered conversation — well, conversation probably doesn't fully describe the instructions Elks snapped out. The first few words started with, "You stone deaf idiots," and it went downhill from there. Elks waited for the congregation to stand for the opening song, then stepped around the end of the pew to return to his original place next to Jill.

"Thank you," she whispered to him when they sat after the prayer.

"Them two had attitudes in grammar school, and they ain't changed much in the last fifty years," he whispered back. "I apologize for the way they're actin'."

Jill squeezed his hand and reiterated, "Thanks for helping."

If any of the other people in the congregation had strong reservations about Bill's and Frank's women, they didn't voice those opinions loudly enough for any on the third pew to hear. Of course, most people, if it occurred to them at all, probably thought one was a wife and the other a sister or other relative.

The old piano, looking as if better days were well in its past, was however, in tune, and the pianist was obviously very talented. Two guitarists accompanied her, and neither of them was a slouch, either. The acoustics in the old building were excellent, and with the church packed, and the song leader choosing songs that everyone knew and enjoyed singing, the song service was impressive. Adding to that was a beautiful song by a quartet that sang a cappella, and was the best that Bill's group and Frank's group had ever heard — bar none.

Frank made a mental note to discuss the quartet with Tingle. Maybe they could be worked into a free show, like the fake gunfight. Hmmm, an old style barbershop with the group performing in front of it might work out well. Does the barbershop have a candy-striped pole outside? Hmmm. Hot lather, razor-strop shaves. He jotted a quick note in his ever-present notebook.


When Pastor Cambridge had finished his sermon, the song leader led the closing hymn, and one of the deacons stepped to the podium to end the service with a prayer. This gave Cambridge time to walk to the back of the church in order to shake hands or exchange hugs with everyone as they left, his wife standing beside him doing the same thing.


Bill, Kathy and Jill sat in their SUV waiting for Cambridge to finish shaking hands with his church members. "The guy is a heck of a lot smarter than he looks," Kathy started before she abruptly stopped. "Uh, that didn't come out just the way I intended. He's a nice looking man. I certainly didn't mean it as an insult."

"I agree that he's smart," Jill chimed in. "Put him in a thousand dollar suit and a five hundred dollar pair of wingtips, and I'll bet he could hold his own almost anywhere. His sermon was only twenty-five minutes long. He built his logic step by step, and when he was done, he quit, instead of drawing things out and belaboring his point, with three or more "in closings" that don't actually close. I was impressed. I'm glad we came. And now ... I'm even more enthusiastic about helping them."

"With a decent computer system, PowerPoint, a big screen up there with him, and maybe a screen inside the pulpit so he could see what he has on the big screen behind him, he would be one heck of a preacher," Bill offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.