College - Cover

College

Copyright© 2006 by Fable

Chapter 10: Freshman - Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Freshman - Wedding - A new chapter in the life of Sammy K. Oldham. Now eighteen, Sammy heads off to College to meet a new cast of characters, cope with a new set of circumstances and follow each path the falling dominoes take him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   School  

When I saw what Karen was going to wear at breakfast I decided to dress similarly. My v-neck tennis sweater over an open-necked shirt, white pants and sneakers matched her outfit so nearly that if it had not been for her longer hair and cute little boobs poking out on her chest we would have been mistaken for twins.

Well, I would have to admit that the way her pants hugged her shapely ass was another thing that distinguished us from one another, but the red and blue trim on our sweaters was the same.

"What did you bring to wear to the wedding?" I asked as she was securing her small diamond earrings.

She removed the cap from a tube of lipstick and looked over at me.

"It's another white dress, nothing fancy but not too revealing either. It won't embarrass you if I decide to stay for the wedding."

I laughed, nervous because I could see that she was serious. "You'll stay," I said assuredly.

"After last night I may not be welcome here," she said, before rubbing her lips together and checking the application of lipstick in the mirror like women often do.

"After last night you'll be welcome here any time," I said, looking at my bed. "You made my toy soldiers smile a lot."

"Yes, we did, didn't we?"

"You promised to put out last night and you almost put me out," I whispered as we left the room, making her laugh until we heard the clatter of voices coming from the back of the house.

I kissed her and gave her a 'be-brave-it'll-soon-be-over' look and took her hand in mine as we descended the stairs.

The voices and laughter became louder as we approached the sunroom. I could feel our pulse bounce between our palms, hard, like tennis balls barely clearing the net.

We entered the tented area with trepidation, not knowing what to expect after the cool reception Suzanne had given Karen when we had arrived the evening before and the dismissive look she had given me as we left the party early.

Also, there was the threat of what Mrs. Rowell might have told the other guests about catching us fucking in the bathroom.

We needn't have worried. A hush came over the room and everyone watched as we stepped onto the grass floor, then the tented area erupted in applause. Some of the men whistled.

I looked at Karen and saw that she was blushing. She tried to hide her face behind my shoulder but I could tell she was enjoying the greeting we were receiving.

"It looks like they know I put out last night," she whispered.

Suzanne came to us. "You both look so nice," she said, reaching up to straighten my shirt collar. "You're lucky Edith is a good sport," she whispered and then she looked at Karen. "And you're lucky that I'm a good sport too. Welcome to our house, dear, I'm sorry I was so cold toward you when you arrived."

The two women looked at each other, sharing a silent smile. Suzanne took Karen's free hand and held it to her bosom, briefly. And then she turned to the crowd.

"I know you're the guest of honor, Ned but please move over and make room for Sammy and Karen."

There was another cheer as Ned made the dramatic gesture of moving two chairs to the head of the table and motioning for us to take our seats.

For the next thirty minutes Karen alternated between blushing and laughing at the remarks that were made about us. It was exhilarating to be seated next to her and watch the men eye me with envy. I believe some of the women were envious of the scene they had heard Edith Rowell describe, making their imaginations run wild.

Mrs. Rowell winked at me and I winked back, daring her to elaborate on what she had witnessed. I hoped that I was sending her a warning: 'one more word from you and I'll tell everyone about your lovely tits and your thick dark bush.'

Missing at breakfast were Penelope and Tonya. Penelope thought it would be bad luck to see the groom before the ceremony so she and Tonya were eating their breakfast upstairs.

Also missing were Alice, Carter, Jocie and Greg, but they had promised to be here in time for the wedding.

I ate a big breakfast but Karen said she very wasn't hungry. She nibbled on a slice of toast and sipped coffee while I had a second helping of corned beef hash and eggs.

When we left to dress for the wedding, Mrs. Rowell got my attention. "Take your time in the bathroom, Sammy. We showered earlier," she whispered.

"'Take your time' was the same thing you said last night, Mrs. Rowell."

"No need to be formal, Sammy. After all, we've seen each other naked. Please call me Edith."

"Thank you, Edith."

"You haven't forgotten what I told you about being gentle with my daughter, have you?"

"No, Edith."

What was she telling me?

"What did you decide about staying for the wedding?" I asked Karen, when we got back to my room.

She turned to me and laughed. "I wouldn't miss it."

"Good, how about putting out again?"

She twitched her nose, like she was giving my question some thought.

"How much time do we have?"

"We have an hour and a half until the wedding but that includes showering and getting dressed."

"Will it count as a 'time'?"

"Yes, I'm sorry to say that it will."

"Hmmm, let me consider. Do I want to use a pip for... what did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of the thing we do where you do the full split, take my hands and pull me to you so my cock finds its own way."

"Nice," she said, thoughtfully, like she was considering if she wanted to use a pip in the way I had suggested.

"Or we could do something else? If you don't want to put out it's okay?"

She leaned over to untie her sneakers and step out of them. I did the same.

"Oh, I definitely want to put out. Let's say we do that thing where I do the split, pull you toward me and your cock slips in on its own?" she asked, beginning to undress. Her pants dropped to the floor to expose her white bikini-style panties.

"Yes?" I asked, dropping my own pants.

"And say we come back to the room after the wedding?"

She was pulling the sweater over her head.

"There'll be a luncheon after the wedding but okay, say we come back to the room?"

I pulled my sweater over my head.

"We could leave the luncheon early."

We unbuttoned our shirts and placed our clothes on my desk.

"Yes, we don't have to stay long," I said, thinking of the eyes that would follow us out of the room when we left the luncheon early.

I watched Karen reach behind her back, find the clips and remove the tiny garment, exposing her breasts to the air and to my eyes. She tossed the bra on top of her stack of clothes and looked at me.

"I could put out now and put out again after the wedding," she said, watching closely for my reaction, like we were negotiating a monstrous deal.

It was now my turn to consider. "What do you have in mind?" I inquired.

She was sliding the bikini-style panties down her legs. I did the same with my shorts, keeping a close watch to see if I could detect moisture on the lips of her pussy. When she straightened up, her lips definitely looked puffy but that could have been from our night of non-stop sex we had had.

"Well, since you get to do it the way you want, I should get it the way I want too, do you agree?."

"I thought you liked doing the split and pulling me toward you until my cock finds the target on its own."

"I do, I do like it that way. All I'm saying is that I should be entitled to equal choices of the way we do it."

"And what way is that?" I asked, becoming exasperated. My cock was pointing at the ceiling, drooling, craving to be plugged into her warm, wet socket.

"All I'm saying is that if we're using one of the pips I should have the right to..."

She screamed when I picked her up and threw her onto the center of my unmade bed. She was a giggling frenzy when I jumped between her legs, stopping with my cock positioned at the entrance to her pussy.

"Are you going to put out?"

She was laughing hysterically.

"Are you going to put out?"

She couldn't talk. All she could do was nod, enthusiastically.

"How do you want it?"

"Slow, no fast, no hard, slow and easy at first and then hard and fast, no hard and fast." Her words resonated from her chest, pleading.

I followed her eyes to where my cock was hovering just above her pussy lips. We watched as I jiggled my cock, bouncing the head against her lips, slap, bounce, slap.

"Ah... ," she uttered. I did it again. "Ah..."

Slap, "ah... ," slap, "ah... ," slap, "ah..."

Her thighs moved out to the split and then closed. I looked back at her face and saw her tongue tucked at the right side of her mouth, like it does when she's about to make a difficult shot. I knew she was trying to capture my cock.

She was telegraphing her attempts to snare the head of my cock by moving her tongue at the corner of her lips. Each time the head of my cock slapped her pussy she attempted to trap it like a snapping turtle catches flies. She had the advantage of watching my cock as it slapped her pussy but I had to advantage of watching her facial expression.

We played the little game, my cock slapping and her pussy snapping at it without success. We both respected the unwritten rule: no use of hands.

"You do know that in order for me to put out you have to put it in, don't you?" she asked after a lengthy volley of slaps and snaps.

I was enjoying myself but she was obviously becoming frustrated. Karen doesn't like to lose at anything.

The game would have continued if I hadn't become over confident and decided to lean down and kiss one of her nipples, taking my eyes off of her tongue.

Karen seized the moment. I heard her grunt as her ass came off the bed and made a lucky snap, her pussy swallowing my cock and clamping down to restrain it. Pulling out would have been easy but it would have also been unfair. She didn't know of my respect for the rules so as a precaution she banged her heels into my ass to secure me with her muscular thighs.

There was a contented look on her face, the same as when her shot lands just inside the line, out of the reach of her opponent. It was her 'I win' look.

Seconds passed and she still held her prey, not that I wanted to escape. I was buried to the hilt and the feeling was so good that I had to think of something else to keep from coming. Edith Rowell's sagging breasts came to mind.

"Next time I'm going to be on top and I'll make you pay for this," she said, laughing, still holding me motionless.

The only way I could get her to release me was to kiss her. She moaned into my mouth and we began to move together, slowly.

She had won our little game and the least I could do was to abide by her demands to fuck her hard and fast. I picked up speed and soon we were making my bed squeak.

Karen controlled the speed by opening her legs to the full split when she wanted me to fuck her fast and wrapped her legs around my ass when she wanted me to slow down. She slowed me down each time she was hit by an orgasm. I counted three slowdowns before I announced that I was coming and heard her say, "me too."

We were both very relaxed as we dressed and headed back downstairs for the wedding.

The wedding ceremony only took fifteen minutes to perform but we were downstairs for two hours. Penelope wore a light blue dress, a shade darker than Ned's powder blue tux. Tonya was the sole bridesmaid and wore a matching dress. Mr. Oldham served as best man.

"Does she look like she's showing?" I whispered to Karen. She nodded that she could. I wondered when Tonya's baby brother or sister would arrive.

The photographer had to ban the use of cameras by the audience, both during and after the ceremony because the flashes interfered with the work he had been hired to perform. He and his assistant videoed and photographed everyone in attendance. I know I got tired of posing for pictures with the bride and groom, with Tonya, with Mr. Oldham and Suzanne, with all the men in attendance and even with my date. Karen was very accommodating, posing with anyone who asked her, smiling sometimes, clowning at other times.

When we were finally released from our posing-for-pictures duties, we went up to my room to change into our casual clothes, saying we would be right back to have lunch.

But an hour later when someone knocked on my door we were still naked with Karen on top of me, making me pay my dues.

"Sammy, your aunt says for you to come downstairs because the lobster is getting cold," Tonya said from the other side of the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.