Mr. Nice Guy - Cover

Mr. Nice Guy

Copyright© 2006 by Blue88

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Did he go too far? Did she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

"Jeez, Sam, settle down. I've been climbing the corporate ladder, I just never got as high as you - then again, Donald Trump hasn't gotten as high as you," Tim chuckled.

"Tim, it's really good to hear from you. It's been too long. I mean it. We need to stay in touch. All of the guys do. We were a band of brothers."

Tim heard the emotion in Sam's voice and it choked him up a little. "You're right, Sam. I think that we should take some steps to organize that, but first, I need a favor. It's money, Sam. I need some money."

"Shit, is that all? Tell me how much and where to send it." Sam roared into the phone.

"I don't know how much yet," and Tim outlined his plans to Sam Carallo.

"Ok, Tim. I'll establish a line of credit for a couple of million at my bank. You just draw upon it as needed. If that runs out, I'll put in another couple of million."

"Sam, we also need to discuss things like the interest rate and the repayment schedule." Tim insisted.

There was a pause and then Sam exploded. "You dumb shit. You insult me??? Me???? You stupid prick. Interest??? Repayment???? If you were here I'd break your neck. Well... maybe not me, but I'd have one of my goons try," he chuckled.

Tim laughed. "Ok, Sam. Settle down. We'll discuss that later. I'm sure to see you in person within the next couple of months anyway."

"I'm serious, Tim. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here. I owe you everything. I told you a long time ago. Whatever you need, you HAVE TO call Sam. Please, Tim. Remember that," Sam pleaded.

"Thanks, Sam. I know." Tim replied softly. They quickly concluded the details involved and ended the call with promises to meet soon.

Tim looked at the clock and realized that much of the moirning had passed. He pressed his intercom and asked Pam, his secretary, to come into his office.

"Hi, Pam. Please have a seat." Tim said as he looked at her closely. Pam was a nice looking, forty something year old, divorced mother of two. She had been working for Tim for over six years now and he had more than a bit of respect for her abilities.

"Pam, do you remember when I first interviewed you for this job?"

Pam nodded and said, "You thought I was overqualified because I had a master's in Business Management. from the Wharton School. I told you that I wanted a position that would give me the time to spend with my growing children and that money was not my primary objective. My ex. was providing a nice sum in child support."

"Right," Tim replied. "I have a proposition for you. Please relax and let me explain..."


Sue and Janet were enjoying a late breakfast the following morning in the hotel coffee shop. Both looked a bit bedraggled and red eyed.

"Damn, Jan. I really hung one on last night. I drank too much and I feel like shit now," Sue muttered. She then giggled. "You know, I think it did me a lot of good. I may do that again tonight."

"We both got shit-faced last night, Sue," Jan chuckled. "We're lucky that a couple of the guys we danced with didn't push it. They could have gotten lucky."

Sue smiled at her. "Maybe that wouldn't have been so terrible, girl friend. Remember, what happens here, stays here."

Jan smiled back at her, but worried about her friend. She just knew that Sue was getting too far out on that ledge. She was afraid for her. "Don't get carried away, Sue. Remember Tim."

"Yeah, Tim," Sue muttered dismissively. "I guess we won't see Carol or Peggy until flight time tomorrow and I bet that they'll be walking funny."

"I told you that they would get hooked up quickly," replied Jan. That's why they come here every so often. They'll be ok, they're with two decent guys, I checked."

Sue smiled, "You're like a mother-hen, Jan. You're a good friend."

Later that night, Jan walked into the lounge and found Sue waiting for her.

"Sue," Jan began. "I hope that you won't be too mad at me, but I met someone today and he asked me to dinner. I'm meeting him in the dining room in a few minutes."

"Good for you, Jan. Damn, that's great," Sue enthused. "I'm really glad for you, honey. Don't you worry your head about me. I'll have a bite to eat, a few drinks and then beddy-by time. Have a great time, Jan - I mean it."

Jan grinned, "Well, I have a few minutes, so I'll have a drink with you. I don't want him to think that I'm too anxious."

Suddenly a male voice boomed above them. "Well, well, looky here. Two beautiful women sitting all alone. That's criminal."

The girls looked up, startled. Sue replied, "What the hell are you doing here, Walt?"

"Where do you think I'd be, Suzy. I'm a liquor salesman, I get to Vegas one weekend a month. That way I can take care of everyone here in one shot and it leaves me the weekdays to service the local trade. But what are you gals doing here?" Walt Hurley asked.

"Just a weekend away, Walt," Janet replied this time. "Just a few days away for a break by ourselves." Jan bit her lip, immediately regretting giving him that information.

"By yourselves? I'm surprised, Suzy. Timmy boy let you go to Vegas by yourself? I always thought he was a wimp, but I didn't think he was that stupid," Hurley laughed.

Sue's lips tightened and she snapped back at him. "Watch your mouth, Walt. I don't like you putting Tim down."

Hurley was immediately apologetic. "Damn, I'm sorry, Sue. Sometimes I'm too stupid for my own good. I really do apologize and I will apologize to Tim when we get back. You guys are good people."

Sue smiled, pleased with Hurley's reaction to her anger. Maybe he wasn't quite the ass she had thought. Anyway, he was certainly good looking.

Janet hesitated and looked at her watch. Sue saw her unease and quickly reassured her. "You had better get going, Jan. Go have a good time, I'll be fine. Go, go."

Jan arose and said, "I'll see you in our room later, Sue. Okay?"

"Sure, don't worry. Have a good time," Sue smiled at her.

They watched Jan walk swiftly across the lounge and into the large lobby.

Hurley turned to Sue, "Suze, please believe me, I really am sorry. Okay?"

Sue shook her head and smiled at him. "Okay, Walt. But no more cracks, do you understand?"

"Absolutely, I will make sure that I'm on my best behavior. Now please accept my invitation for dinner. I hate eating alone and I'm sure you feel the same. There's a great little Chinese restaurant in the hotel and I would be tickled pink if you would be my guest."

Sue hesitated a bit and then shrugged her shoulders. "Alright, Walt. Remember though, your best behavior."

Sue was very pleasantly surprised how much she enjoyed Hurley's company. He was attentive, complemented her and made her laugh. She found that dinner ended much too quickly.

Hurley leaned over the table and took her hand. "Sue, it's really early. Let's not end this now. How about we return to the lounge for a couple of drinks and I'll show you what a great dancer I am - real Broadway material," he joked.

Sue giggled and nodded. This was getting to be fun. Walt really was a blast and she found herself strangely attracted to him. The next couple of hours passed pleasantly and Sue found herself imbibing quite a bit more than usual. She felt buzzed and knew that she should refuse any more liquor, but she was having fun and Walt was a great dancer.

Snuggling into him on the dance floor, Sue whispered, "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me, Walt" she murmured and then giggled uncontrollably.

"Gee, I'm sorry, Sue. I can't help it. You're so damn gorgeous and sexy. A guy would have to be a saint not to get hard dancing with you," and he made a half-hearted motion to move his pelvis back an inch.

Sue immediately moved back into him. "Oh, no you don't. I like that, Walt. You feel huge." She moved her crotch against his erection and felt herself moisten and become even more aroused.

They continued dancing with Hurley's hands on her ass, rubbing and caressing. Sue had her hands behind his head and found herself kissing him passionately.

"Sue," whispered Hurley. "Let's go up to my room. It's quieter and more private." He then led her out of the lounge and into the elevators.

Sue staggered along the hallway with Hurley holding her up. "Gee, Sue. I think that you're just a little tipsy. You're a real party animal," he leered.

Sue giggled again and held on to him as he opened the door to his room. They both lurched across the room before catching their balance.

Hurley gathered Sue into his arms and kissed her passionately again while quickly undoing the buttons at the back of her blouse. When they were open he deftly unclasped her bra. Pulling back a bit she allowed the garments to fall to the floor.

"Shit, Sue. You've got the most amazing tits I think I've ever seen," muttered Hurley. He saw that they were large with pale pink areolas and nipples. Nipples that were now turgid and extended. He bent and kissed each, taking one and then the other between his lips.

Sue moaned and pushed her chest into him, reveling in the sensations she was experiencing. Hurley slid Sue's remaining clothing off of her hips and took a deep breath as he gazed at her naked form, naked except for her thigh high stockings. Sue hiccuped and stepped back, hitting the back of her knees on the edge of the bed onto which she slowly collapsed. Her legs splayed open, exposing her vulva and separating the lips of her pussy.

Hurley quickly shed his clothing and dove head first into her crotch. Nuzzling and licking, he soon had Sue flexing her hips into his face and then, with a loud moan, she began to orgasm. Hurley quickly moved up her body and with a minimum of effort slid his cock into her sopping wet cunt. Sue moaned again and wrapped her legs around his hips, moving her pelvis in time to his thrusts. She felt another orgasm coming and tightened her grip on him, grinding her genitals into his pubes and felt him suddenly tense and then ejaculate deeply inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.