M M F - Cover

M M F

by Sasha Distan

Copyright© 2006 by Sasha Distan

Fantasy Sex Story: Two boys and one girl, one set of established lovers and no rules whatsoever. Anything can happen in the room suspended in time and reality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

He is the first one there, the room is big, hollow and empty. He grins and flicks a wrist. A sofa, big and red and plush with little steel rings hiding between the cushions. He is planning for later. He settles himself onto the furniture, falling back with a lazy sigh, his long brown and blue hair fanning out behind him, the translucent luminescence of his opal silk coat, the only item he is wearing, making him look like a god. He closes deep intensely green eyes to wait. It has been a long time since the last rendezvous here, and today there will be a different set of people to play with and enjoy. And perhaps less power play, though that was fun too. While he waits he rearranges the room to make it more comfortable. Thick carpet, a big firm bed decked out and black and silver silks, drapes everywhere, a few chairs, a table by the door, cut crystal goblets and dragon-shaped decanter of blood red wine. He turns off the lights and sets strange gold glowing spheres floating around the edges of the room, no longer quite so big. He waits for the others to arrive.

The next to arrive is the tall Lakotain boy, a year older than the first, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans, his long jet hairs plaited into an elegant coil around his throat. He grins at the décor and then at the boy on the sofa. A tweaked eyebrow is his only other reaction and a slight narrowing of kohl lined eyes. The Lakotain snaps his fingers and suddenly the brown-blue haired boy finds his wrists securely snapped together behind his waist, tied with black cords. The other knows him better than he ought. Caramel skinned fingers play across his narrow chest, the shape of his slight muscles obvious through the thin silk. The older boy plants a firm dry kiss over his heart and gets up. He paces around the room with a feline's easy loping gait and boy twist sharply to turn their eyes on the door when it opens in the half-light.

She is radiant, clad in a gown of burgundy velvet, with blonde hair shorter than either of them, slight and curvaceous. Her skirt falls to the floor, her long sleeves fitted to wrist. She looks amazing. She takes in the look of the two boys. One teased, predatory, the other with wide eyes, astonished, even though it was he who asked them to be here. She glances between the two, and knows that while the tall Lakotain might be in charge as it were, the slightly smaller boy is the one who holds the ace. The former will do anything, absolutely anything, to ensure the others happiness. And with that in mind, she lets the door swing closed behind her.

The girl goes to the tall Lakotain boy and wraps an arm around his waist to pull him closer. He is all slick, whip thin, his arousal obvious and constrained by his jeans. She grabs his hair and pulls him low for a deep kiss. Neither of them miss the jumping reaction of the youngest boy. The wolf-alpha, still bound on the sofa is both hot and jealous. The Lakotain's strangely pale eyes smile while his mouth is otherwise occupied. The girl breaks the kiss to whisper an instruction to him and surprisingly, the dark skinned boy obeys, nodding his consent. The bound alpha is now ever so slightly worried, knowing that it is not like his friend and sometimes lover to take instructions from anybody, least of all a practical stranger. And then he sees the glint, seductive, evil and cunning in his friend's sky blue eyes and his heart flips.

The pale silk of his long coat does nothing to hide his burning hot want and the Lakotain drops to his knees before him, nuzzling his lower belly, his hands running up the inside of his bare hairless legs to his knees, and easing them apart. He makes a noise, low in his throat, something like a purr, a pleased sound at the very least. Skilled fingers part the silken folds of the coat and the Lakotain draws the tip of his warm tongue along the other boy's length. The boy quivers, hardens against him, a moan escaping his mouth, unhindered, as his hips flex upward in pleasure. The Lakotain grins, and the girl comments that the younger boy is just far too easy. He is too busy panting for breath to reply as the Lakotain takes to his task with wanton abandon, swallowing his friend whole.

The boy, despite the delirious pleasures he is being given has enough presence of mind to know that the girl has stepped towards him, smiling and it a gaze that needs no verbal translation is offering herself to him. He forces himself away from the skilled intense heat of the Lakotain's mouth long enough to change her clothes. The sleeves gone, the bodice of the dress deeper cut to show the delightful curves of her breasts, the skirt short enough now to show the tops of her stockings. He shifts on the sofa, and the Lakotain growls around him at being interrupted from his task. The girl ruffles his silky died hair and cups his jaw with one hand, bringing him forward to her. He inhales her scent, dark, musky and completely unlike the scents of himself or the other boy. New, strange and intoxicating. He lets out a soft growling hum as she pulls him close, pressing his mouth to her. He feels her shudder delightful, he can feel the dampness of her through the insubstantial lace she wears. He hand is tight on his jaw, willing him to do more. And what with the Lakotain doing more than inspiring things with lips, teeth and tongue he is only to happy to oblige. He slips out the tip of his tongue to extract a moan from her, the sway of her hips drawing him in even as he leans forward, eager, tonguing the fabric of her underwear aside to give her more pleasure.

The Lakotain sits back on his heels and stands, watching the other two. The boy on the sofa is still bound and the older boy smoothes his shoulders and begins to trace lines down his spine. The boy shivers and the Lakotain kiss the back of his neck before biting down hard. His gasp breaks the contact between himself and the girl and she takes a giddy step backwards, grinning and gasping as the tall dark boy continues his assault on the other. The alpha is shaking in seconds. The older boy hauls him to his feet and kisses him, hot and aloof and predatory like a cat, claiming him with his kiss, a brand of fire on his lips. The boy quivers in his coat as the girl lowers herself to her knees before him and coaxes his arousal with her slim fingers, her breath warm and moist on his sensitive skin. He sways, clinging to his friend behind him as best he can while still tied, able to find the shape of the Lakotain's erection through his jeans, thumbing the fly open enough to slip his fingers into the velvety inviting warmth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.