Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 22: Back to the Farm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Back to the Farm - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

We had gotten back to the Ranch in Seally, Texas as the new ranch house and barn was finished. Amanda and Tony walked over from the old homestead when they saw us drive in. We hugged and kissed, and then sat out on the porch and had some drinks. Amanda was beaming as she talked about what she and Tony had done with the old ranch house and how they had directed the workmen who had brought out the new furnishings for the new house.

Tony said that the dog breeding kennels were being built as well as the new corrals and they should be finished for next months delivery of the two new Araappaloosa stallions and the Great Dane and Akbash bitches that were coming.

Amanda got up and walked over to Tony and shushed him into silence as she sat down in his lap... she beamed over at Jan and said, "God! I've got to get this out before I explode, did I mention that we converted one of the guest bedroom's closest to our bedroom into a nursery..."

"What?" Jan said shocked as both Amanda and Tony laughed and smiled.

"Yes, sister dearest, I'm knocked up by this guy, or else I'm going to have a litter of puppies."

Jan looked at her sister and then she looked at Jack and said, "Well then I guess I know why I've been having bouts of nausea in the morning too."

Jack looked at Jan, his face showing his surprise as he got up the lifted Jan into his arms and kissed her. "Excellent!" Jack said as he hugged and kissed Jan. "Lets get washed up and go into Houston and celebrate, I'm dying for a huge steak dinner and a couple of good Margaritas."

Too soon it was back to work... Jan and I had driven in separately, she was to meet Amanda at their OB doctor's office that afternoon and I was not sure what awaited me at the office... after all, it had been almost six weeks since I had left. I had meetings all morning with the different section heads and then a luncheon meeting with the board of directors. Jan had met with Paula and Samantha in the morning to organize the office work. When I got home that night Jan's face expressed what we had already thought, she was six weeks pregnant... it probably happened during the wild celebration in Oman.

The week flew by with meetings and rearranging new work schedules, before I knew it, it was Friday afternoon and Jan was walking into my office.

"I've decided to have a house warming at the ranch on Saturday night, and I've invited Amanda and Tony and Paula and Samantha too." I looked at her and I guess she saw the question in my eyes. "I invited Paula and Samantha because they are our closest friends and part of your harem..." she said as she smiled. "And because their still single and lonely..."

I stood up and took Jan in my arms and said, "That's fine with me, it's time we paid them back for all that they did to help us. This could be a lot of fun, have you been thinking of anything special."

Jan blushed as she gave me a mischievous smile and said in a little girls voice... "I've got a few ideas and Alba and Amanda are helping me with some others... You'll just have to wait until Saturday night."

"Alba..." I said. "Yes! I emailed her as soon as I was sure that Amanda and I were pregnant... and guess what? She is too!" Jan said with a huge grin.

That night after we restocked the beer and liquor supplies and brought in the groceries for the house warming and week we sat down to a simple dinner and then sat out on the porch as the sun began to set. We were just sitting there not saying much just comfortable with each others presence. After awhile Jan got up and stretched and leaned over towards me and kissed me and then whispered in my ear, "I'm going to take a shower and get ready for my lover... give me twenty minutes and then come up and take a shower yourself. See you later my love... I hope you're rested."

I swatted her left asscheek as she turned to leave and she stuck out her tongue at me as she moved towards the kitchen door rubbing her stinging asscheek.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.