Victoria's Downfall
Chapter 21: Home!

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Home! - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

I emailed the office and took care of the important issues, there was and email from Bruno Berlusconi, I opened it and found an wedding invitation from he and my mother, they were going to be married in a small church in Salem, Massachusetts that Saturday, which was only four days away... The thought about it and then went looking for Tony. As I looked for Tony I formulated a plan in my head, I knew that I was in love with Jan and I wanted to find out what Tony's intentions were about Amanda. I found Tony and we talked and I told him about the wedding invitation and wondered if he wanted to make it a bigger wedding... meaning Tony and Amanda and Jan and I would also get married. He readily agreed and I used Ali's ground line to call my Mom. It was eleven at night in Salem as my mother picked up the phone, she sounded concerned at first and then curious as I tip-toed around her wedding plans and then as she started to get perturbed about the twenty questions I asked her if she would mind if the wedding party got bigger... "What do you mean, jack?" She said.

"Well since I received your wedding invitation today I've been thinking and to make a long story short, if you don't mind there will be two more couples getting married." I waited, as I heard excited whispering and then heard, "Who are the two couples jack?" as the speaker phone went on at the other end.

"Well, if you don't mind the other two couples will be Tony and Amanda and Jan and myself."

"Ohhh Jack, we're so happy for you and Jan... and Tony and Amanda. Sure we'll make room, it would mean so much to Bruno and I to have you and Jan get married with us... and of course Tony and Amanda are invited to."

We talked on for awhile and then I told them that we would be arriving at Logan in Boston the next day. Ali was thrilled when I asked him to be my Best Man. Ali said that he would see to getting one of the planes that we all came over on ready for the flight in the late evening. And with that done I went looking for Jan. Ali told me that Jan, Amanda and Abla were on the beach, so I headed in the direction... stripping down to my shorts in the midday sun.

As I got close to the girls they noticed me coming and although they were sunbathing nude didn't cover themselves as they flaunted their assets at me as I drew up close to Jan. I igoured the thrust out tits and indecently spread legs of Abla and Amanda as they teased me... Jan smiled up as Abla and Amanda giggled and waited... "Jan I need to talk to you, privately," I said. She looked up at me and Jan grabbed my extended hand as I helped her to her feet and guided her down the beach. Jan looked and the questioning faces of Amanda and Abla and shrugged her should at them, and then turned her attention towards me.

We walked and Jan just stayed quite waiting... "Jan I have found in you a soulmate and an unquestioning and loyal friend, but more importantly a life companion. We have been intimate and lovers for some time now... and what started out as punishment for Vicki turned into love. What I'm trying to say is will you marry me?"

Jan was silent for a dozen strides as we walked and then looked up into my face, I saw the tears running down her cheeks as she flew into my arms, kissing me and hugging me as tight as she could as she cried out, "Oh Yes Jack, Yes, Yes! That is all I've hoped for so long... to be your faithful loving wife. But why are you asking me here and now?"

"Because my love, we are getting married in four days in Salem with my Mom and Bruno and Tony and Amanda if she'll have him."

"No! You're teasing me!"

"No we leave tonight at eleven o'clock and get into Boston at 8 in the morning. That will give you girls about three days to get your dresses and make arrangement with Mom. By the way she was just as shocked as you are now when I mentioned it to her an hour ago."

"You little devil Jack... Your going to pay for giving me such a sweet heart attack... wait until I get you alone tonight..."

"Sorry there will be very little privacy tonight as we all will be on an Oman Gulfstream 550 heading for Boston... so I'd suggest that you and your giggling friends over there get dressed and get packing," I said as I swatted her firm sunburned ass cheek.

"Wooooooooo, Oh you brute! I'll get you for that!" Jan said as she ran towards the questioning looks of Abla and Amanda. I hung back as Jan revisited what I had told her and I could see the excitement building as they gathered their clothes and blankets and ran for the villa. As I watched them running for the villa I saw Tony up in the old castle tower watching, his attention on Amanda as the three girls neared the castle.

We arrived at the private jet way at eight in the morning and went through Customs and then were met by Bruno, Mom and Sal. As Sal drove the huge stretch limo back to Salem my Mom and the girls were busy making a racket with giggling and laughing as they made plans for the wedding. It was smart of Tony, Bruno and I to just give out our plastic and hope for the best... as little damage to our back accounts as possible.

Bruno and Mom had cleared the top fourth floor of the Salem Inn that they owned for us. The four large suites on the fourth floor accommodated Bruno and Mom, Tony and he fiancé Amanda, Ali and Abla and Jan and I. We all got settled in and had a late brunch and then Jan winked at Mom and said, "I tired from the trip and the jet lag and I think I'll take a nap... see you all later," then she looked at me and said, "Jack, I need you to help me with something... could you come up stairs too?"

Yeah, Right! I knew a command when I heard one... and shortly after talking with Bruno and Mom I went up stairs to the snickers of Ali and Abla.

The wedding was beautiful as were the three brides... the day passed in a whirlwind of activity and then after the reception Bruno and Mom flew off to Hawaii and Tony and Amanda went back to Texas to look after the livestock that were coming from Oman. Jan and I went up to the cottage on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire.

We picked up groceries as we traveled through Laconia and then headed for the cottage. When Jan and I arrived at the cottage it was hot as we entered because it had been closed up and I striped down to my shorts, opening the windows and letting the warm breeze cool off the interior of the cottage. My body was bathed in sweat as Jan came into the kitchen after putting away our bags and hanging our clothes and asked, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"If you don't mine would you please set the table", I replied. You started setting the table and as you reached out to place the plates and silverware your short summer dress climbed up showing me your creamy thighs and the lower cheeks of your ass encased in your white thong panties. I was opening a bottle of white wine and as you turned back toward me and noticed the direction of my eyes and blushed.

"You have no need to blush, a body like yours deserves to be seen", I said. Jan said nothing in reply as she sat down in the old wooden rocker and sipped her wine, watching me as I prepare supper. She also noticed the tenting of my shorts... an involuntary response to viewing the white cotton of her thong disappearing between your taunt asscheeks.

A smile came over her face as she thought about how long it had been since she had aroused a man this way. It made her excited and aroused and she wanted to play "the game" some more and went into the bathroom. Once inside she removed your soaked thong panties and then went back out into the kitchen. She started to set the table again, this time with her back directly towards me and making a point to lean further over the table allowing her dress to lift higher showing me the bottom half of her buttocks and the inviting cleft of her upper thighs and pussy.

When she finished with the table, she sat down again in the rocking chair and as she rocked back and forth, her legs and thighs spread slightly, she watched as I tried to hide my erection and glances at her aroused and erect nipples as they poked into the soft material of her dress. We ate supper and exchanged small talk but the sexual tension was thick in the air.

We went out on the lamp lit porch. I had opened another bottle of wine and we sat and sipped the wine. We shared a joint, as we talked about our lonely existence in our sexless lives. We sat in silence for a long time. I anticipated something was going to happen... the wine and grass had removed your inhibitions and made you hornier than you've ever been.

"Jan, I want you to stand up and stand right in front of me." It took a minute to sink in and then she got up and stood only a foot away from my knees. I told her to slip off her sandals and she slid them off. Then I looked into her eyes and said, "Jan, My Darling, now I want you to take off your dress and show me your body. I want you to show me your tits, your shaved pussy and your asshole."

Jan moaned as my words sank into her consciousness, making her body tingle all over, her breasts and nipples were tingling with an achy itchiness and the sensation traveled down into her belly and ended in her aroused and erect clit and throbbing cunt. I could see how swollen and distended her labia were. Her inner thighs were wet with juices running from her vagina as she reached up and pulled the spaghetti straps of her dress off her shoulders and let the dress slid down her body, exposing her 38C breasts, which were swollen and thrusting out from her chest. She smiled at me, and cupped each tit in her hands and raised them in offering then slid her finger and thumb up to each nipple and squeezed it, pulling it away from her chest wall. She moaned at the exquisite sensations as her dress slipped to the porch floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.