Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 17: R is for REVENGE

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: R is for REVENGE - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

We left the celebration party just before it ended, leaving as unseen as we came. On the way back to Sur, Abla told me that her father had three of his security men there undercover and that they would bring Ahmed Al-Jarf back to the villa tomorrow for his punishment. And tomorrow would be the beginning of my revenge... and Vicki's slavery. When I pressed Abla, she just smiled and asked if I had packed my eye patch, blue contact and goatee and mustache. I told I had.

Abla looked at me as we were leaving the saying goodnight and getting ready to go to bed and said, "Jack tomorrow I want you to keep your jogging routine and go out running a little later than usual. When you come back, I want you to shower in our wing and put on your Jack Manor disguise. I will have Ali call you when I want you to come down stairs, Raoul, Felisa and Vicki will there waiting... but not expecting Jack Manor."

I was so tired and emotionally wasted after seeing my ex-wife performing so depraved and wanton that I missed Abla's complete statement until I got up to my room. She had said, "Put on your Jack Manor disguise." I wondered how she had known about that! Yes, Ali was right Abla was very much involved with my revenge and I wondered who else was helping her.

The next morning I woke up along in bed, "my wife" had left a message on my cell as well as a message on Ali's house phone saying that, "they had had a car problem and were staying the night." I jogged five miles out on the beach and back, then went into Ali and Abla's living quarters and showered and put on my Jack Manor disguise. The phone rang as I was finishing with the goatee, it was Ali and he told me to come down stairs and into the living room through the front entrance. As I entered I noticed that the living room had been rearranged with two rows of couches and soft chairs facing each other in a slight "V" facing the back garden entrance to the living room. The couches and chairs were separated by two low tables with a late brunch lay out on enormous silver trays. There was bowls of ice and glass pitchers of fruit juices there also.

I had walked half way into the room before Raoul and Felisa and Vicki turned and recognized me as Jack Manor. They stared open mouthed and then Raoul said, "Jack, What are you doing here?" as I sat down next to Abla on the couch opposite him, Felisa and Vicki. "Well, it's a long story Raoul, but Jack Casso told you he met me over here in the Middle East, didn't he?" "Yes, but I didn't know you knew Ali bin Al-Fulani and his wife."

Abla broke in saying, "I want to show you some new servants that I just received from my father. Enjoy your brunch as I bring them out." Abla clapped her hands and the girl named Amirah, from Ahmed's party, walked into the room from the garden she was naked except for sheer gauze pantaloons and a gauze veil. She walked into the center of the room and sang down onto her knees and then lowered her head to the floor facing Abla saying, I am your humble servant and slave my Mistress." I watched Raoul, Felisa and Vicki's reactions and saw shock and bewilderment... this young girl of 19 was Ahmed's new wife and she had been a very active part in the entertainment the previous night.

Abla capped her hands again and a large male figure walked in out of the now brilliant sunlight, he wore a turban and had a full beard but other than that he too was naked. He stood in the center of the room next to Amirah's prostate body as everyone looked at him and then as I realized what I was looking at I heard Vicki take a sharp intake of air and gasp as she blurted out, "Oh my God! It can't be! Is that you Dan Ashmore?"

The man hung he's head as Abla spoke for him, "Very good Vicki! Yes, that's Don Ashmore from Houston, by way of Saudi Arabia. As you can see he has had some altering... some of it I understand your ex-husband Jack did."

With a shocked look on her face Vicki questioned, "What do you mean ex-husband? And where is Jack?"

It was my turn then as I took off the eye patch and blue contact lens and fake goatee and mustache. I watched as Raoul and Felisa and Vicki's eyes dilated with shock and fear... as they realized that Jack Manor and Jack Casso were the same person. I watched the body language as Raoul and Felisa fought with their fears but paid more attention to Vicki who had turned pale white from her earlier tanned complexion. She was biting her lower lip as she avoided my stare.

In the silence Abla said, "I have one more servant that I want to show you, he has displeased his Master the Sultan and has been sent here for his punishment." As if by ESP, Ahmed walked in led by a guard; Ahmed was in shackles and stripped of his expensive robes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.