Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 16: Muscat

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Muscat - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Ali drove Abla and myself to Muscat and then to Ahmed's villa on the northwest of the city. During the drive Abla told me that her father had questioned Ahmed about his dealings with Raul Bernal and had found out about the planned party and celebration for the signing of the entertainment contract with Raul, Felisa and Vicki. Abla explained that Ahmed was made to understand that he needed to cooperate if he wanted to live... and that was questionable. He had wasted and used $800,000 in Oman Oil Company funds for his own pleasure and advancement with his clients and the Sultanate wanted restitution.

As they entered through the gates of the large high walled villa I saw several new BMW's and Rolls Royce's parked in the yard with their drivers in the shade of the high outer wall of the villa. Abla led me and Ali through a side door up to the second floor and into a room where her father Mulham and Ahmed were sitting. After greets Ahmed got up and left and Mulham told us that the celebration party would start shortly down stairs on the first floor in the large living room which had been set up for the party. The first thing that would be taken care of would be the official signing of the contracts... and within them would be mixed Vicki's divorce papers and releases for transfers of Raul's, Felisa's and Vicki's Cayman bank accounts to mine. After that the celebration would begin.

By the time we left the second floor it had grown dark outside and the large living room was decorated like a huge desert tent, with thick rugs on the floor and huge cushions and lounges to sit on. There were at least twenty people there mostly men, but a few women... it was had to tell as the evening attire had been Abla's idea, desert bedouin robes and head dress, and abaya and niqab for the women. Ali and I stayed in the background of the group as Ahmed led into the room Raul, Felisa and Vicki.

I was shocked and embarrassed at the clothes that Vicki had on. She and Felisa both wore short tight gauzy dresses that reached to just below their ass cheeks. The thin, nearly transparent material clung to every voluptuous curve of their body like a second skin. The dresses themselves barely reached an inch below their tight buns and if and when they would bend over even the slightest they exposed themselves for all to see. The front of their dresses was so low cut that only an inch or so of tit was covered above their nipples and the dress was so transparent that their nipples were visible through the too thin material.

As they walked into the candle and oil lamp illuminated room, you could see the movement of their perfectly rounded ass cheeks see sawing back and forth. You could see their tits shimmy, jiggle and shake as they threatened to break free of the thin material that barely confined them. I boiled in embarrassment and humiliation, as Abla's hand touched my arm. I looked at her as she moved her head towards mine and said," Relax Jack, That bitch and her friends will get their reward... and it won't be what they expect. Relax and let this evening go as planned... Soon will come your Revenge. And After that I have a surprise for you." She leaned closer and pressed her breast into my chest, her cheek almost against mine as her lips whispered into my ear, "There are a lot of things that you are not familiar with, but I have taken it upon myself to change your life and make your days more pleasant... you have many people who want to see you happy and care free... trust me, those days are very close."

I looked at Abla as she pulled away from me as she smiled a brilliant smile as she squeezed my arm. Ali moved in and said, "Jack you're just beginning to understand my lovely wife. She is her father's daughter and she loves intrigue, and she has taken on your salvation personally. She has been bored after renovating the villa and when you called she took on your problem as if it were her own. She has been on the intranet and phone for weeks. Trust me you are in good hands."

My astonishment was suddenly broken by Mulham clapping his hands and gesturing to the party to be quite. "Tonight we are celebrating the signing of a contract between Ahmed Al-Jarf, Deputy Chief Executive of Oman Oil Company with Raul Bernal and his wife and Victoria Casso. This contract involves the supplying of entertainment to OOC representatives when in the USA. And gentleman I'm sure you'll going to enjoy a taste of that entertainment tonight.

Music started playing as the guests found cushions on the heavy carpeted floor and looked towards the open double arched doorway of the living room as Ahmed announced that the first entertainers would be Felisa and Amirah.

With a clap of Ahmed's hands, musicians started playing with a slow steady rhythm from an adjoining room. Felisa entered from the double arched doorway followed by Amirah dancing into the center of the room.

Both came out dancing; dressed in the traditional dress, with a beaded bra, tasseled panties, gauze scarves and harem pants. As Felisa and Amirah danced slowly out into the center of the living room they danced to the heavy drum beat, moving their hips swaying and dipping, as their breasts jiggled and bounced. After a few minutes they loosened the scarves around their shoulders and breasts and threw them at the men lying on the front cushions. I could see that their bras were no bra at all, but a sheer yellow gauze scarf, on Amirah and a white gauze scarf on Felisa, which showed their beautiful heavy breasts and dark erect nipples as they moved.

The music picked up tempo and they began to dance faster, both covered in a sheen of sweat and arousal as they started to unwind another scarf warped around their hips and loins. As they pulled it free, it showed the audience that their panties were nothing more than a gauze scarf held between their legs by a tiny gold waist chain. Felisa's and Amirah's black pubic hair on their mons had been neatly trimmed, and their labia and vaginal opening was shaved allowing the gauze scarf to work its way into the cleft of their aroused and swollen labia.

They danced around the living room, dancing only feet away from the men in the audience; their breasts jiggling and bouncing free of their gauze scarves. Their nipples dark and huge with their excitement and wanton arousal. I watched as if by signal both women slowly lower themselves to the floor, sitting on their lower legs and feet, with their thighs spread wide and their hips humping and swaying to the fast rhythm of the drums. Felisa and Amirah leaned back and removed the last scarf, which covered their breasts and cupped them with their hands, pulling on their nipples and moaning as the men in the audience applaud and make ribald comments in Arabic.

Amirah speaks to the audience in Arabic; and the men closest to Felisa and Amirah reached forward and pulled the last gauze scarf from their bodies, the one that covered their sweating and tingling loins. The women help their assistants showing the end of the scarf that needed to be pulled and then lay back their bodies arched as they lie over their lower legs and thrust their open pelvis to the wailing music and fast drum beat.

I watched as the two men grasped the scarf as it folded over the gold chain below Felisa's and Amirah's navels, then slowly pull the scarves, causing the scarves to tighten in the cleft of their femininity, pulling back the hood of each woman's clitoris, as the scarf slowly moved through the cleft of their labia and through the crease between their buttocks.

Felisa and Amirah leaned further back until their heads and shoulders were almost touching the floor moaning with lascivious horniness. In this position I could see straight into both women's wide-open femininity, and it was obvious that both Felisa and Amirah were aroused and wide open. The audience could see their dark pink vaginal opening was spasming and drooling, their thighs were shining with their wet arousal, as they brought their hands down to their cunts, fingering themselves before getting up and dancing again, circling each other with suggestive and sensual undulations of their bodies. Finally Felisa danced up to Amirah and they embraced. Felisa's tongue meeting Amirah's willing mouth as she palmed her bare breasts. I watched as Amirah palmed Felisa's sweaty ass cheeks.

Felisa sucked on Amirah's breasts, and then continued down her stomach with her tongue. Felisa lowered herself, kneeling between Amirah's spread legs and began to lick at her shaved pussy.

Amirah moaned out softly as she squinted up her face as she ran her fingers through Felisa's. Felisa pulled back her face glistening with Amirah's juices and said "Lay down!" as she pushed gently on her stomach. Amirah did as she asked as Felisa lay on the soft carpeted floor on her belly and scooted up close to Amirah's out stretched legs and draped one leg over each shoulder.

Felisa reached out and palmed her breasts as she lewdly stuck her tongue out and wiggled it in the air. "I'm gong to eat you, my little Arabic slut. I'm going to make you come so hard that you will scream so loud that the Sultan in his palace will hear you!" she hissed lustfully.

"Oh Yes! Pleaaaassseeeee!" Amirah whined as she ran her fingers through Felisa's hair as she bent down and licked the outlines of Amirah's engorged pussy lips with just the tip of her tongue.

The men in the audience strained to see as they got more and more excited, some of them getting up to get a better view as Felisa began to give Amirah long slow licks flattening her tongue against Amirah's wide open and drooling cunt.

"Oooooohhhh, uuuuunnnhhhhh! Amirah whined as her erotic desire of being exhibited and being eaten in front of all these men heightened her carnal wantonness. Her pussy flowed with her lustful passion as Felisa sucked up her tangy juices! I watched as Felisa flexed her right leg, opening herself to the audience and then reached behind herself, over her buttocks and began to finger her own dripping and inflamed cunt as her tongue twisted and rolled through Amirah's open cunt mouth.

"Does that feel good Amirah?" Felisa teased.

"Ummmmmmnnnn, yesssss... Oh god yes!" She moaned.

"THEN FUCK MY FACE YOU ARABIC SLUT!" Felisa hissed lustfully, as she returned to eating Amirah out. She licked and nibbled and sucked lewdly as she fingered her own dripping pussy faster and faster. Amirah moaned and closed her eyes as she beat her fists against the carpeted floor in passion.

"FUCK THAT BITCHES FACE!" the audience was screaming in both Arabic and English, enraptured with the scene unfolding before them. Felisa's face was slick and glistening with Amirah's juices as Amirah moaned out, "Unnnhhhhhaaaaa, yessssss! Ooooooohhhhh, yessssss!" as her hips began to rotate in a slow sensuous circle.

Felisa pulled back and flipped her over taking full control, repositioning her until her ass was in the air. Felisa spread her buttocks and began to attack her pink little puckered asshole with her tongue.

Amirah arched her back presenting her inflamed loins to Felisa's tongue and mouth as she cried out, "Ooohhhhhh, yes, yes," then babbled in Arabic.

Suddenly one of the women in the audience had all she could take and stood up and stripped off her outer robe showing that she was naked beneath and stepped over to the two entwined and moaning bodies and put her pussy right in Amirah's face. Amirah wasted no time in putting her face in another's woman's pussy.

As I watched seated beside Abla and Ali, I was overwhelmed by the sheer eroticism and lecherous of the scene and as I watch I felt a movement on my crouch and looked down to see Abla's hand disappearing beneath my robe and lightly touching my rock hard cock. I glanced over at Ali and saw that he was watching and whispering into Abla's ear. She grinned and answered him in Arabic as she leaned into me whispering, "My husband and Master has allowed me to help you with your problem. If we were at our villa I would either take care of you myself or have one of my servants pleasure you. But we will get to that later... for now I will use my hand!"

I watched the scene before me as Abla's hand partly encircled my hard erection as Amirah's body arched and grew stiff as a board and I knew she was about to cum.

"Ohhh Jack, you are so huge, bigger than my husband... you are making me so wet," Abla hissed quietly in my ear as her hand began to rise up and down my pulsating cock.

I watch Felisa pull Amirah's yielding loins tighter against her face as she opened her pussy up gently with her fingers and began to tongue fuck her. Amirah gasped and then screamed up into the woman's cunt who was sitting on her face as her cunt contracted and began to spasm rhythmically releasing her orgasm over and over again. The woman sitting on her face arched her back and released Amirah's head as she also screamed in orgasm. Felisa was panting by the time she withdrew from Amirah; her face glistened with her juices.

"Get on you back!" Felisa ordered hoarsely, and slowly straddle Amirah's face as Amirah's hands reached up to caress her ass. "Yeah that's it; put that wet cunt on my face!" She moaned her England education in her words. "I'm getting ready to cum all over that face!" Felisa hissed.

"DO IT... CUM ON MY FACE!" She grunted as Felisa closed her eye as her head tilted back and she fucked her over heated cunt and throbbing clit on Amirah's twirling tongue and nibbling lips and teeth.

Abla moaned distracting my attention and I looked over at her as her hand encircled and pumped up and down my throbbing cock. I noticed that Ali had got behind her and had lifted her robe and was fucking her. He smiled at me and said something to Abla in Arabic and she replied by opening my robe and exposing my cock to her, then she lowered her mouth to take my cock into her warm mouth as I grunted my release into her warm smooth mouth.

Abla sucked me as I watch Felisa grunt as she went past the point of no return as she screamed out, "yes... yes... eat it... eat that pussy good... eat it good!" Amirah began to tongue fuck her pussy as she rode her gorgeous face. Felisa went faster and faster, not caring about anything, all she wanted was to ride over Amirah's probing tongue and nibbling teeth!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.