Victoria's Downfall
Chapter 15: The Oman Vacation.

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Oman Vacation. - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Ali and his wife Abla have invited us as house guests at their castle villa on the Pfeifer beach cliffs south of Sur. They have bought an old cliff side villa that was more of an old castle and renovated it into a beautiful walled villa. Adding all the most current amenities yet keeping some of the old castle intact. When we arrived in Muscat and taxied on the private runway I saw Ali standing with and another man and woman.

Ali and the man and woman walked to the plane as the door was opened and entered the plane. Ali embraced me as we talked and then he introduced his father-in-law Mulham Abu Zuhri and his wife Abla to Raul, Felisa, Vicki and I.

After the greets, Abla told Felisa and Vicki that they were going to have to cover up, that the strict Islamic laws required that all woman be covered head to toe and that their faces be covered as well... but she quickly added, that at the villa, inside the walls of the castle and on the beach they could wear as much or as little as they wanted. As she said that she opened a bag and handed Felisa and Vicki each a gift wrapped box. Felisa and Vicki opened their boxes and found a full length black abuya and face covering niqab. Abla took the woman back to the end of the plane and helped them get out of their short dresses and into the full length gowns and head scarf's.

We all exited the plane and boarded to new Landrovers... a driver, Ali, Mulham and I in one and a driver, Raul, Felisa and Vicki in the other. The drive from Muscat to Sur was about 50 miles but on good road and as we drove Ali told me that he had made the appropriate plans and Abla and her father had questioned Ahmed about his plans with the Bernals and Vicki. We arrived in Sur at almost 5:30pm, skirting the main city and traveled south until on the cliffs ahead there appeared a large medieval castle that had extensive renovation done to it. The castle or villa, as Ali and Abla referred to it was massive and set into the surrounding cliffs. The outer walls were at least twenty feet high and there were three wings as well as the central old castle and its two towers.

What looked out of place were the two satellite disks on the top of the southern most wing. Ali push a button similar to my garage door opener and the massive wooden door blocking the entrance to the villa opened and we drove through followed by the other car. The doors closed after the second car was in the spacious courtyard and we all got out and Abla and Ali led us into the coolness of the main villa.

Supper was a simple affair; roasted lamb, vegetables and olives and dates followed by small little sweet cakes. The girls had removed the all concealing black abuya and there was a lot of cleavage and thigh appearing at dinner. It was the first time a got a real look at Abla; she was an exquisite young lady, pure bedouin, small in statue 5'4" tall and slender but well proportioned as I guessed her to be 34C-24-33 and probably 108lbs. What struck me the most was her intelligent black eyes that seemed to dance each time she made I contact with me... and I wondered what that meant? I excused myself after dinner and asked Ali if it was safe to run, that I wanted to stretch my legs and keep my exercise routine while on vacation.

"Sure, Jack, but it is getting late and it will be dark soon, let's plan on going out early tomorrow morning OK?" Ali said.

Vicki and the Bernal's had not slept on the flight and were exhausted from the long flight and Abla led us into the south wing and up into the second floor apartments that consisted of a large bedroom with sitting room, small wet bar and large bath with tiled walk in shower, whirlpool bath and commode and bidet.

Everyone, including myself was impressed with the accommodations and before I knew it there was a small servant girl shaking my arm whispering, "Time to get up if you want to jog with the Master and Mistress."

I got out of bed, leaving Vicki still asleep and put on a pair of shorts and my sneakers. I grabbed a t-shirt as I left and was met by the young servant girl who beckoned me to follow her. We arrived on the first floor of the villa and went through a pair of solid teak doors into the west wing quarters where Ali and Abla lived. As we stepped into the garden there stood Abla, naked as she did her morning yoga stretching and limbering up. I was shocked, my first day at my friends house, as his guest and staring at his naked wife as she bent and stretched, showing me everything she had, her small bald pussy, her cute full tits and her toned ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.