Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 13: The Sisters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Sisters - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

I told Jan and Amanda that I had to go back again that night and that if it was OK, could they fix my goatee and mustache and contact and eye patch before I left for the Vault? They said, "Yes!" as we started to eat lunch.

After lunch I went up to the master bedroom and stripped naked and crawled into bed. Jan had closed the curtains over the windows darkening the room so I could sleep. I was beat, and fell asleep hearing the two of them whispering and giggling. I had slept a couple of hours when I felt the bed move, with Jan sliding in beside me. Before long, she was sucking on my cock and it felt great! I didn't last too long before I shot my load down her throat. She then rose up and kissed me. That's when I realized it wasn't Jan, but Amanda who had just swallowed my load of sperm!

I was in a semi state of shock with guilt feelings running through my head when Amanda kissed me and my hands worked their way all over her body as her tongue entered my mouth and I tasted my own cum. I reached down and felt her wet pussy only to discover that she had no pubic hair. She shaved! I worked my finger into her wet tunnel and slide in easily. I inserted a second finger along side the first, and felt her cunt muscles grasp them hard. My cock soon got hard again, and she begged "Please Jack, fuck me! I want to feel that big cock in my cunt now! Please give it to me!" What could I do but grant her wish?! I wanted to fuck her every bit as much as she wanted me to.

But what about Jan? I looked up over Amanda and there stood Jan, she was naked sitting on the bed side chair, smiling and rubbing her cunt with her right hand and pinching her left nipple with her left thumb and forefinger. "Go ahead Jack she's been having wet pants about you since she met you. Fuck her good! Give the little bitch a taste of what's going to be mine for the rest of our lives."

I swung up on top of Amanda and buried my cock into her depths in one thrust. The incredible pressure on my dick was unreal. It felt like she was squeezing it as if with her hand. I lay still, buried in her depths, and her cunt began to milk my cock, squeezing it, fucking it. She reached an incredible orgasm by doing this, and I knew that if I moved an inch, I'd flood her young cunt with my cum.

Finally, after her orgasms had subsided, she relaxed. I was able to move in and out of her without immediately cumming in her velvet like pussy. I moved my lips to her fully erect nipples, sucking each of them into my mouth. Then Jan got up off the chair and moved to the bed climbing up on it and straddled her sister's face, rubbing her cunt along Amanda's mouth.

Jan looked into me eyes and said, "Fuck her hard Jack, fuck this little cunt eating slut!" I never heard Jan talk like this, but I sure wasn't complaining! She continued "Oh yes little sister! Eat me, oh God, yes! Stick your hot tongue up my cunt you little slut! Oh God! Yes, like that! Oh I love you Amanda! Yes, eat me!" Jan was on fire, bouncing her tight little ass off her sister's face. It was more than I could handle, and I burst into Amanda's tight cunt just as she and Jan were cumming.

We all lay there catching our breaths, and then Jan got between Amanda's widely spread legs and started licking up my cum, sucking it out of her sister's tight cunt. I got behind Jan and began to rub my cock against her asshole. "Ram it in me Jack! Fuck my ass! Yes, I want you buried up my ass baby!" She screamed.

Before long, I had my nine inches buried up her ass, plugging her good. Soon, she and Amanda were both cumming again. Amanda was moaning incoherently, telling Jan she was enjoying the attention her tongue was giving her. Too soon, I began to pump my cum into Jan's grasping asshole. She screamed out when I rammed it in, and began to cum, though whether she screamed out of pain or ecstasy, I'm not sure.

We all fell asleep after that, wrapped in each other's arms and legs. We awoke at 6 Jan soon had Amanda eating her cunt again, and told me "Jack, fuck Amanda's tight little asshole. It was a virgin when we started out, until you pooped her cherry. Now give her more!" Amanda wriggled her ass at me as she ate Jan's juicy cunt out. I got in behind her and rubbed some K-Y on my cock, and up her ass. I entered her slowly at first, allowing her to adjust to my cock. That only lasted until Jan said "Jack, fuck her harder! The harder you ream her the harder she eats me! I want to cum, so fuck her hard!" I started thrusting my hips forward, faster and harder. Amanda was almost screaming into Jan's cunt, and Jan was urging her on "Yes Amanda! Eat my pussy baby sister! Yes, Oh God, your tongue feels soooo goooood! Yeesssss baby, eat me."

I watched as Amanda was fingering Jan, and she kept adding fingers until she all five of them up her sister's cunt. "More!" Jan demanded, and Amanda began to fist her. This shot Jan over the edge and she screamed, "Oh God Yes! I'm cummmiiinnngggg!" Both Amanda and I also came at that exact moment. No human could have held back hearing Jan's orgasm crashing over her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.