Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 12: Vicki's Striptease and the Nigerian Gangbang.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Vicki's Striptease and the Nigerian Gangbang. - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

I watched as Vicki danced wildly to the music, slowly removed her jacket revealing a white, strapless leather low-cut top. Her blonde hair was flying as she danced, then she slowly undid the snaps of her leather top. Beneath the top, Vicki wore a black, strapless half bra that left some of her areolas exposed. The Nigerian's eyes were popping out and I noticed they all had huge bulges in their pants.

While doing her dance she moved off of the stage walkway and down onto the floor in front of the Nigerians, Vicki danced over in front of each man reaching out and stroking their cocks through their pants. She then asked them to remove their clothes. They each removed their clothes very quickly while my wife let her hands cup her breasts then moved to under her skirt where she put a finger in her vagina. She teased the men as she finger fucked herself.

"Wanna taste?" She asked as she licked her finger.

I sat stunned. In fact, she wouldn't even kiss me after I had eaten her. This was a same Vicki that Kirk had created, or was this the real Vicki, the one I never knew existed.

Two of the six men, one huge black guy over 6'4" and solidly built, the other medium height probably 5'11" and 200lbs. with a touch of gray in his black curly black hair, each licked her finger then begged her to take off her remaining clothes. She obliged, but at her own pace. As she danced, she wiggled out of the red leather mini skirt to reveal her white stockings, white garter, and a white g-string. She turned, to the Nigerian's with me sitting directly behind them, and to the left, and said, "Hey, do you like what you see?"

The Nigerian's yell and hooted and said, "Sure! Show more."

She licked her lips seductively then turned to face the two men. She danced over to one of them who reached up and pulled her toward him. As the two of them kissed, the other man started feeling Vicki's ass then tried to undo her bra.

"Not until I'm ready," protested Vicki.

She turned and gave the offending man a huge smile then with one smooth motion, took his huge cock into her mouth.

"Do you like what you see?" Sara asked me as we sat on the couch.

"Yes, Sara, Who is that Blonde?" As Sara's hand roamed over the bulge in my pants.

"That is Vicki Casso, she's a friend of Raul and Felisa's and she's been doing this for two months now and she loves it... can't you tell," Sara said as she gave my cock another stroke through my pants.

I watched as Vicki stopped sucking the shorter man's cock, then turned to them and asked them to stand. Vicki then dropped to her knees side to the group and me, turning her face towards the group and smiled then turned back to the two med in front of her and licked both of their cocks from tip to base. The taller mans cock was massive... much bigger than my nine inches. The other mans cock was a little shorter and quite thin. She continued to alternate her attentions on their cocks for a little while longer.

The sight of my wife, on her knees, dressed in white lingerie with red shoes, red lips, and red fingernails stroking and sucking their cocks was too much to bear. I pulled my cock out and pushed Sara head down towards it, as I watched my wife as she started to slowly stroke their cocks with her hands as her mouth went from one to the other.

Vicki got up after awhile and the music started to play a hard rock song as she told the men to masturbate for her. As they masturbated, Vicki continued her strip tease. She was throwing her head wildly from side to side all the while slowly removing her bra. The look on the faces of the men was one of complete fascination as my horny wife undressed before them.

She turned to face them and let her bra fall to the floor. Vicki beautiful body glistened in sweat as she turned to face the men. Their jaws dropped when they saw my wife's beautiful tits. She moved closer to them and each man felt a breast while my wife stroked their cocks. The look on Vicki's face was one of ecstasy as the men, the shorter one first, followed by the taller one, sucked on her breasts leaving red hickies on her tingling tits.

The music was still going strong and Vicki regained a bit of her composure as she told the men to continue masturbating. Vicki continued her strip tease by sitting on a soft cushioned chair positioned in front of the men, then spreading her legs wide over the padded arms of the chair opening herself wide to the heated stares of the men.

As she did so, she slid her hand under the waist of her g-string then down over her aching pussy. As she watched the men masturbate, Vicki slowly slid off her g-string and masturbated a bit for the men. She motioned for the taller one to come over then led him down between her legs. He began to lick her for all he was worth. Vicki was now moaning with each deep breath. I could tell she was nearing orgasm.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Eat me. Eat me!" Vicki moaned in a rhythmic pattern.

I watched Vicki, my wife, as she was in the throes of her orgasm and realized that I no long recognized her as my wife. I was watching her exhibited herself for these men, strangers, whoring herself as if she had no husband and no matrimonial responsibilities. With Kirk, I always wondered if she had been threatened as she said, but the tapes put a doubt in my head, especially the last ones. Now I was watching her first hand, as she initiated the action as she wallowed in the wanton hedonistic passion. There was no mistaking her sensual arousal and sexual desire, as she shamelessly begged for more.

Her body stiffened and she bucked her hips wildly against the man's face. Her hands grasped his head as she came in waves. The man between her legs got up and kissed Vicki deeply. Vicki took his cock in her hand then kissed its length. She motioned to the man still on the couch masturbating to come over to the chair. As she placed his cock at her mouth then the man plunged his cock into her mouth. The taller man then bent over and placed his huge cock at the lips of my wife's swollen, wet pussy. Vicki stopped sucking the older man's cock just long enough to moan out "Fuck me hard... Fuck Me with that huge pole of black meat... stick it deep in me!"

As the huge cock slowly entered Vicki, she began to press her hips forward. I could not believe what I was watching. My wife, the same woman who had promised to mend her ways, who had said that it had not been her fault, that the whoring and slutting around and the gangbangs were Kirk's fault, not her's, was wholeheartedly fucking this group of six Nigerians. And this was not the first time according to Sara.

I watch, as Sara took more of my cock in her mouth and bobbed her head faster over my cock, as Vicki took more and more of the cock in her mouth and the one in her pussy. It was incredible. After a slow start, the taller man was now filling my wife with his cock on each stroke. The shorter man now straddled my wife's face and started fucking my wife's mouth as if there were no tomorrow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.