Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 10: Chocolate Coated Breasts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Chocolate Coated Breasts - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

I returned to the farm and found Jan in the kitchen, we talked about Vicki and then about the ranch in Seally and her farm... and then ended up in her bed... later I was aroused from my late-morning, warm-bed, after-sex nap when the smells hit me, Jan was cooking. Coffee first. The aroma of the first drops luring me from the warm bed. Then the soft crackle, of butter in the skillet.

Putting on my boxers I went down stairs and into the kitchen to watch as she cracked eggs into the butter and added a handful of mushrooms.

My stomach growled.

She laughed, not turning. She was wearing a short Chinese silk robe, tied loosely around her waist. The robe just covered her wonderful ass. I moved behind her, stroking under the curve of her bottom. She giggled and shuddered, but spread her legs slightly, and my fingers pressed in further, teasing between her lips.

I wrapped my other arm around her waist, pulling her against my chest, and yanked the dangling end of the tie, and opened her robe. I brushed her ear with my lips and whispered, "Keep cooking, we don't want breakfast to burn."

Jan moaned as she pressed back, grinding against me, but she didn't stop scrambling, didn't stop stirring and didn't stop grinding against me either.

I noticed the chocolate melted in the double-boiler.

"Do you want eggs first or your dessert?"

"Eggs, of course. Dessert after."

"Too bad," she said softly, turning to face me. She put her hand on my chest to push me back a step. As she spoke, she dipped the pastry brush in the warm, melted liquid and drew dark lines of chocolate over the tops of her breasts, circling her hard nipples.

"Dessert is on me."

I stepped closer, "really then I want dessert" moving the cooking eggs off of the burner, and reaching down with my mouth and licking at her chocolate coated breasts. "Mmmmmm nice!" I said as I suck on her erect, chocolate coated nipple as she squeezed her thighs on my teasing fingers. "Ohhhhh Jack, Oooooooo yes, suck it harder, bite it too... mark me as yours. Oh God I'm so horny. Fuck me here in the kitchen."

Jan knelt down with the chocolate coated brush and painted my semi hard cock before taking me entirely into her mouth, as she kept her hand wrapped around the base of my cock so she could suck it properly. As she moved up and down, she felt me growing stiff and very hard in her mouth, and felt his hands on her shoulders. I moaned and reached down to twist one of her nipples, and she redoubled her efforts to take my entire thick length down her throat.

"Yeah," I breathed, moving a hand to the back of her head. She was nearly choking already, but my hand pressed her forward until she was gagging on my cock. I kept moaning softly as she did her best to take my shaft down her throat, feeling her own spit dripping everywhere.

"Stop," I ordered. Jan stopped and looked up with surprise on her face.

"Turn around," I said, and she obeyed. "Get down." Automatically, Jan leaned forward onto her elbows, her hands under her forehead, her back arched and her ass pushed into the air. "Mmmmmmm nice view," I said as I knelt down behind her and felt my thick cock rub against her wet and spread cunt. "You're such a slut for me," I murmured behind her. "Your pussy is all wet. You like this." I thrust into her all at once, and she remained silent as I grabbed her hips and fucked her with long slow strokes.

She moaned "Yes, Jack, I am a slut for you, your slut, and only your slut" as her nipples and breasts pushed into the cool tile of the kitchen floor beneath her with every stroke. I picked up the tempo, pounding into her, as Jan moaned out loudly and began to push back with each stroke. I groaned as the sweat pour off my laboring body as I felt myself building to cum. Jan sensed it too as she rocked back and forth faster as her own arousal was peaking. Her whole body felt Jacks impending orgasm and drove her faster to stay with him, she screamed as she felt him shuddered and then came herself as she felt each jet of his hot cum splash on the face of her cervix. They stayed like that for a few minutes, and then her finally pulled out, and lifted her to her feet turning her to face him and then hugging her and kissing her passionately.

After several tender moments, he smiled and slapped at her bare ass cheeks and said, "How it's time for my eggs." Jan tried to excuse herself so she could go to the bath room and wipe their lovemaking away but I insisted... that she warm the eggs and display herself... naked and with their cum running down her thighs. She smiled over her shoulder at me feeling the warmth of my cum in my pussy and her afterglow. She brought over my eggs and sat on my thigh as I ate, giving her every other bite of the warm delicious eggs, we were smiling crazily, both of us incredibly happy.

The next day was Saturday and Amanda, Jan's sister was to arrive at about lunch time. Jan was busy in the morning cleaning and preparing. She moved me out of the guest room and into her bedroom, and as she helped me move my stuff she had a sexual flush on her face. I knew... and I loved it... she was staking her claim on me. I was her man!

I worked in the barn that morning and most of the early afternoon. Amanda drove in at about three in the afternoon; I came out of the barn at about the same time Jan came out of the house and stood on the porch. Amanda was about twenty two, 5' 5" in height, and weighed about 120 pounds. She was tanned and her stomach flat. Her 36D breasts sat high on her chest and firmly pushed against the bright yellow of her chemise top. Her waist was slender at 24 inches and her hips and firm ass cheeks flared to 36 inches of all woman. I could see just the hint of the soft white flesh as she moved to take her bag out of her car.

I offered to take her bag and she looked over at me, "so you're Jack! The guy that has my sister so crazy," as she hugged me. "Leave him alone Amanda, before I come down there and punch you," Jan yelled as she smiled beautifully. Amanda just looked at her sister and stuck out her tongue at her as we walked up on the porch.

We broke out some cold beers and sat out on the porch as Jan and her sister chatted and giggled and laughed until it was time for supper. Then while they made supper I used Jan's truck to go back to my house and see what Vicki was up to. I drove in behind the house and walked into the back acreage and walked to the back of the house on my jogging trail.

It was about 6:30 in the early evening and the house looked unoccupied. I went to the garage and took the tape that was in the recorder and replaced it with a new one. Then I let myself in the house, disarming the alarm as I went into the house. The house was quite as I walked towards the master bedroom... Vicki was gone again. But what I wanted to see was "our" walk-in bedroom closet and where Vicki had hid all her whoring clothes.

I walked into the closet and looked around, as I had done a hundred times before and didn't see anything that looked like what I was looking for. Her dresses and shoes were in the usual place. I nosed in a little deeper to where we kept our winter clothes for up North and where we usually put clothes that didn't fit any more and found two 1 foot wide hanging storage bags designed to hold several dresses or coats and a cardboard storage cabinet that I had never seen before. The hanging storage bags held three or four dresses each and the cabinet held four 15 inch wide draws which contained bras that were push-up and open shelf in design. The draws beneath the bras were filled with panties, open crotch, thong and some that were nothing more than string and a thin rectangle of gauzy material probably worn as a thong yet smaller and less concealing if that was possible. The third draw down was there the garter belts were and the last draw contained her heels... several pair.

I was amazed, where and when did Vicki get this stuff? Her deception and betrayal blew me away. But I was over the disappointment and the emotional let down of her deceitfulness. Now it was my turn to turn the screws. As I looked around I found one of my old briefcases at my eye level slightly hidden under an old couch throw. I was intrigued and removed it and opened it.

Inside there was a bungle of seven statements held together with an elastic band. The statements were addressed to Vicki Casso, there where two addresses on the statements, the earlier ones were addressed to Kirk's old office and the latest address was 6790 Richmond the address of the Vault. All the statements were from the Cayman National Bank in the Cayman Islands. Looking at her last statement Vicki had over $84,000.00 in her account starting back in September with a deposit of 12 grand, then another deposit of 15 grand in October and another 15 grand in early November. The end of the year she only deposited 10 grand. I wondered where the money was coming from and then it dawned on me the parties Kirk had her do... or at least I thought she was forced to do. She had been getting a grand from each guy at those gangbangs, and then she was getting some money from the clients. The real deposits started in late February, with a deposit of 20 thousand, then a deposit of 10 grand on March 7th and a deposit of 12 grand on March 14th.

I was as much shocked at the amount as I was at the wanton dishonesty and narcissism on Vicki's part, but things were going to change. I took the latest statement into my home office and copied it... this way I had Vicki's bank account number for future use. I put the statements together again and looked in the manila envelop beneath the statements... Inside I found 5x8 photos of Vicki at one of her gangbangs... smiling and enjoying herself as she was penetrated by two large oilrig workers, one in her ass and the other on his back as she rode him, the were a large crowd around her watching and drinking. The Oilrig photos had to have been the October gangbang.

Under those were other prints of a client party and gangbang and as I went through them with some sort of sick curiosity I saw Raul... he was standing over Vicki as she was straddling a dark complexion guy and his cock was in her ass, as she leaned back on his chest masturbating with her fingers as four guys including Raul were jacking off on her. Her face was flushed in the picture yet there was no mistaking the depth of her arousal and enjoyment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.