Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 7: Amedeo's Restaurant

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Amedeo's Restaurant - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

We worked through the day, burying cable and threading line through the barn. By afternoon we had the barn all hooked up and lights in the stalls and in the main barn. We were sitting on some hay bails and sipping some cold beers when Jan interrupted my train of thought by saying, "what you planning on doing tonight?"

I looked over at Jan and said, "I think I'll pay Aldo a visit you want to come? We can eat and then view his security video and see who Vicki has been hanging out with. Then we'll see whether or not Vicki made it home last night. I also need to find a make-up artist."

"What for?" Jan said.

"Because if I want to find out what's going on and I'm going to have to get in the Country Club and Consult without being recognized," I said. "I might be able to help you there, I have a younger sister who works as a make-up artist for the Jones Hall in Houston," she said.

We showered and dressed casual and headed out in her pick-up since I was supposed to be away... that way at least my truck would not be sitting in the front parking lot of Amedeo's. We got there at about 7pm... it was a Saturday night and the place was crowded... we actually parked in back and when Aldo's wife saw us standing in line she beckoned us to follow her and lead us into the kitchen and sat us at the table in the alcove of the kitchen.

Aldo was delighted to see us again, talking with Jan and me for several minutes before he was called to supervise the two other cooks preparing the dishes. We ordered a bottle of Merlot and sipped it as we ate our simple spaghetti and meatball dinner. As the rush was slowing down I asked Aldo if he had a minute and he sat with us. I gave him the broad sweep of the brush as to Vicki and told him if he didn't mind and he still had March 9th video I'd like to see it. He left for awhile and came back carrying a cassette which was dated March 9, 2006. As he handed to me he said, " I keep each day for thirty days for credit card fraud, give it back to me when you through with it." I asked. "Do you have a player in your office?" "Yes matter of fact I do, you can use it when you're done eating," he said.

Jan and I brought our wine glasses into Aldo's office and put the cassette in and started it. It took a long time before I saw Vicki... she was standing paying Aldo's wife using her credit card and standing behind her was Raul and Felisa Bernal and two other gentleman. As Vicki got through signing her slip she moved around Raul who was stepping up to pay with cash and moved in between the two men that looked Latin or Middle Eastern in the dark light. As she chatted with Felisa and the two men, one put his arm around her and pulled her into his chest as he kissed her. I watched as Vicki quickly pulled away looking around and at the camera. Both men wore three piece suits as did Raul. Felisa and Vicki were wearing form fitting cocktail dresses from what I could make out in the shadowy film.

My hands curled into fists as I realized my worst fears... Vicki was caught up in her hunger for sexual thrills again, seeking more wanton exhibitionism and hedonistic sex again probably with multiple partners. Jan put her hand on mine and squeezed... "We'll take care of this, I promise you! It will end!" We left the restaurant and drove down my street; at this point I was mad and not thinking of exiting a dead end street if someone should come along. We went in through the garage and found that the tape date and time counter had not moved... meaning Vicki had not come home Thursday night, that she had been gone more than 36hrs.

We left and went to Jan's, getting comfortable in her living room, Jan cuddling next to as we both read, similar to the night, it was quite and peaceful, we each had a drink and then went I went to bed alone... I had too many demons running around in my head to be good company to Jan... or anything else. Sunday Jan woke me up early and got me dressed as presentable as possible with what I brought and we headed for a small Baptist church that she had joined. We repaired the outlying barb-wire fences and gates most of the afternoon and before we knew it, it was five and time for me shower and show up at my house from my "trip".

As I pulled into the garage I noticed Vicki's convertible and as I went by I placed my hand on the hood... finding it still warm. I walked into the kitchen and heard the water running as I headed towards the master bedroom. "Vicki, I'm home!" I spoke out over the noise of the shower. "Hi, honey, I'll be out in a few minutes. Go make yourself a drink and relax. I'll start supper in a little while unless you want to go out." "No, Vicki, I've been on the go for three days and I'm tired."

I poured myself a scotch and sat in the den as I thought about Vicki's deception and lies and her two faced attitude towards me and or marriage. I was deep in thought when Vicki came in dressed in slacks and a blouse with short collar turned up, similar to a mandarin collar. She poured herself a gin and soda with very little soda and three fingers of gin. She asked how my trip went... I told her fine. And asked her what she did? She said, "Oh not much, went grocery shopping, browsed in the Mall and read my book."

"What about the Country Club and Church?" I said. "The country Club was quite this weekend," she lied as I knew that there would have been a huge St. Patrick's Day celebration over at the Country Club. "What happened at Church this week? I asked and she replied, "The usual," lying again as she got up and headed for the kitchen saying, "Beans and Steak OK for you?"

"Yeah, that will be great. You mind if I take a quick jog to get the knots out?" I replied. "No, go right ahead, supper will be in 45 minutes."

I changed and headed out through the garage taking the old cassette out of the recorder and putting a new one in then putting the old one in my truck. The run was tiring and I cut it off coming back and showering then putting on a comfortable pair of jeans and a sweat shirt. Supper was good but the conversation was sour, Vicki didn't have much to say... what could she and I was biting my tongue... waiting.

As we were clearing the table and moving the dishes to the kitchen I notice an area on Vicki's lower neck beneath her left ear that looked like the stuff women use to cover pimples or skin blotches. It had dried and cracked a little showing a bruise or hickey under the cover-up. I boiled with anger, turning and poured myself another drink, tiring to calm myself. Vicki came in and sat in the chair next to the couch and opened her book to read.

I looked over and said, "Have you seen the Bernal's recently?" Vicki looked up and I looked her in the eyes as she said, "N... No, not since the Dance when you met them." "Really, that's too bad I liked Felisa and Raul," I lied "and I thought Felisa invited us over for dinner some night... don't you think we should except?" "I'll see, Jack," Vicki said as I got up and told her I was beat and going to bed... I waited for her to say something but she didn't as I turned and headed for bed.

On Monday I called the American Express from the office and told them I want my wife's card credit line lowered from 20 to 8 grand. If she was going to bolt she would only have 8 grand and her car and clothes. Jan came in bubbly and happy, she couldn't do enough for me until I shooed her out to her desk so I could get some work done. She told me that she had talked to her sister and her sister was happy to help. That she had five years of experience with theater and had a good assortment of things that could be used to change my appearance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.