Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 3: Jan's Loneliness

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jan's Loneliness - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Jan had taken the Thursday and Friday off, wanting to work on her farm house and barn repairs. She had bought a buckskin quarter horse stallion and the horse was being delivered on Friday. Now she had two male Great Danes and a horse... and she was thinking about starting a stud farm.

She worked hard on Thursday fixing the large corral next to the barn. She had taken delivery of ten sacks of oats and 25 square bails of hay. It had taken her just about all afternoon the transfer the hay to the hay loft in the barn and then she called it quits and went into the farm house to start supper. Since it was only her and the dogs she decided that her's would be a frozen dinner and took one out of the freezer before going into her bedroom to take a shower and wash the hay and grime off her sweat covered body.

As Jan stripped off her roper work boots and jeans and t-shirt she sighed thinking of Jack... she felt herself getting moist as she remember those harem evening and how Jack's cock had made her feel. She understood that he was trying to make his marriage work but she thought if that bitch Vicki screws around again on Jack I'm going to go after him. She shivered as she released the catch on her bra and let it fall off her shoulders as she looked at herself in the 3⁄4 length mirror over her dresser.

As Jan reached up with her hands to cup her breasts she thought, "Jan for 30-going-on-31, your just entering the full bloom of your femininity." She looked at her 5'7" tall, 120 pound frame and smiled, her neck was long and graceful and her firm full 34C breasts thrust out from her chest wall with moderate aureoles surrounding her now rigid nipples. Her tummy was smooth and flat and her abdomen had just that luxuriant hint of roundness. Her waist was taut and flared into rich, womanly hips. Her legs were strong and between her quivering thighs was the compact mass of matted dark red pubic curls that she trimmed in a narrow V to point towards her pussy. Her pussy was shaved bare showing her thin labia as she felt herself becoming more aroused and feeling her labia swelled and moisten, she also felt her clitoris tingling as it swelled with her horniness.

She shivered in longing, it had been a long time since she had had a man... and she only wanted one man... Jack. She had been in a state of constant arousal for so long... always wet and having that incredible gnawing itch between her thighs. Her pussy would itch and ache at the mere thought of a cock... and lately it was any cock. She was totally horny. She couldn't stand it any longer.

She was all alone in her own house... alone and frustrated! Her pussy wanted attention in the worst way. And Jack's harem days and nights were only a delicious memory. She moaned as she looked at herself again in the mirror and walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

After drying off she made her way back to the queen size four poster bed and crawled up on it. She thought of Jack... his strong shoulders and hands as her pussy began to itch with moist arousal.

She looked to her left and could see herself in the mirrored closet door. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, watching the covers rise and roll as she moved her right hand over to her left breast, cupping it gently. She moaned softly as she ran her fingers around the under side and occasionally push it up with a reassuring grasp.

She pulled the covers down until her navel was visible and looked down at her full breasts as she as she watched her nipples shrink into tight erect protrusions, as she widened her touch to cover her entire left breast. A great tingle shot through her body as the palm of her hand rubbed over her erect nipple. She began to lightly Squeezing her breast, leaving her nipple exposed in the space between her thumb and forefinger.

She moaned in need as she felt the benefits of her caresses in an area other than her breasts. She felt herself becoming wet... deep within her itching and tingling groin as she brought her hand up to her mouth and briefly sucked on her index and middle fingers then returned her hand to her breast and deposited as much saliva as she could directly onto her excited and tingling her nipples.

Still on her side, she continued to watch herself in the mirror as she raised her right leg, externally rotating it as she placing her right foot on the bed, flexing her knee flexed and looked at her pussy. She looked at her inflamed pussy, she could tell that her wetness had caused the lips of her pussy to stick together but as she opened her thighs more her lips opened on their own making her thrill with erotic desire.

She used her index and ring fingers to spread her cunt lips. She could see her erect and fully exposed clitoris and the opening to her vagina clearly in the mirror

She slowly pushed her middle finger into her dripping hole and let out a short gasp at the incredible pleasure of the stretching sensation. She moaned as she moved her finger in and out feeling each and every bump of her quacking insides as her body responded to her carnal pleasure producing more and more of the lubricant that she was seeking. She raised her hand to her breast and began to spread the slick lubricant over her nipples.

Jan's body reacted instantly, her pussy gushed with more copious fluid as her nipples sent shivers the length of her body every time her fingers touched them. Again and again her hand returned to between her legs for the sensuous nectar. Faster and faster she rubbed it all over her breasts as her breathing became faster and heavier. She grunted as her sexual desire spiraled higher and higher. She could now smell the musk that she was so happily spreading on her body.

The mirror was unimportant now, as she shut her eyes and laid flat on her back, both hands free to bring the wetness to her nipples. She used her right hand to caress her breasts and allowed her left to remain between her legs as she inserted her middle and ring fingers into her vagina and rubbed her clit with the upper part of her palm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.