Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 2: A New Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A New Beginning - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Five months had passed by quickly. Vicki and I had joined the Kingwood Country Club and Vicki had settled in making friends and getting involved with the Activity and Tennis committees. I had bought her a new yellow Miata convertible with black rag top for Valentines Day. She was thrilled and delighted to have the freedom to spent more time at the country club when I was working.

Vicki and I had become regulars at the Country Club. With Vicki's involvement in the activities committee she was required to attend most of the activities. We attended several fund raisers and dances which were fun and we both had a good time. At one of the fund raising dances Vicki introduced me to a beautiful woman who was also on her tennis committee. Felisa Bernal was striking South American beauty, about 30 years old, 5'5" tall and about 118lbs with long black hair and black eyes. Her 37C-23-36 figure was perfect for her size.

As we talked I learned that Felisa was the wife of the Venezuelan Consult in Houston. She had met Vicki at the first tennis committee meeting and became close friends. As we talked Felisa's husband talked over and Felisa introduced him as I ordered drinks for the four of us. Raul Bernal was of average build, 5'7" and a little over weight at 200 pounds... but what I noticed most was Raul's roving eyes as Raul took in Vicki's dress and her exposed cleavage.

This didn't bother me at the time as I was doing the same to Felisa who was wearing a sheer satin form fitting gown that had a deep plunging neckline. Her dress felt little to the imagination as her nipples could be clearly see, suggesting that she was braless. We chatted and danced.

Vicki suggested that I dance with Felisa... to be polite. I offer and Felisa she "Yes". As we dance I noticed Raul lead Vicki out onto the floor to dance. After a few dances Raul and Felisa said that they had to leave... Raul was leaving in the morning to go back to Venezuela, a regular trip; he did several times a year.

The rest of that evening went smoothly as Vicki and I moved around the club meeting people. But Vicki seemed quieter and lost in thought as we got ready to leave and go home. I just thought that she was tired... after all, she had planned the whole affair and got there early to make sure the catering and waiters were there and everything was set up. It was late when we finally go home and we both just went to bed.

I had moved into my new partnership office on the third floor of the Conoco building. I had taken Jan with me promoting her to my personal secretary. She was ecstatic with the promotion and decided to buy an old family farm in Katy, Texas. She loved the 30 area farm and the 45 minute drive each way didn't seem to bother her.

Things seemed to be going fine, I had started to go to church with Vicki at a small Baptist Church in Kingwood... she was reluctant at first but got into it after awhile. I felt better, hoping her old Baptist roots would take hold again and we would be done with her past life.

I had convinced the other partners and board members that I wanted to keep my old department, keeping the offshore and foreign inspections and clients that I had build up over the last two years. They agreed leaving me to decide what my inspection schedules would be. I had held off on the working platform inspections and foreign pumping units so I could be close to Vicki as she adjusted to our new house and so we could get to develop a trusting relationship again, it seemed to be working so I made arrangements to start visiting the closer platforms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.