Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Vicki agreed to move back to our home but there were too many bad memories, the soiled marriage bed, my harem parties and our pain. I took some of Kirk's and Ashmore's bank funds and placed a deposit of a new home located on its own six acre lot in Kingwood. The house was on the northern side of the San Jacinto River and at the end of a long left hand dog leg street called River Bend Drive. I had it decorated and landscaped so we could move in as soon as I felt ready.

Soon after the house was ready I called Vicki and told her to pack her clothes, that she and I were moving to a new home... she asked I really wanted her and I told her "Yes, very much so... that we needed to start over. We needed to start building a marriage again... if we were truly going to stay together."

I picked her up and we drove to our new home. Entering the property and driving up the driveway I glanced at Vicki to see her reaction... what I saw were tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks as she stared at our new three bedroom Spanish styles home. The house itself was quite large with large rooms and built in a U shape allowing for a tropical garden and large pool to be placed in the back of the U off of the main patio.

"Jack, it's so big and beautiful. I love the trees and landscaping. Hurry, I want to see inside!"

Vicki spent the remaining of the day exploring each and every room as I went grocery stopping and bought some good red wine. I had moved in only a couple of days earlier and had put the old house up for sale letting a retailer take care of the sale.

That evening I grilled ribeye steaks and made a green salad. We ate on the open patio next to the pool and watched the winter sunset until it too cool to sit outside. We moved inside and I started a fire in the huge den fireplace as we sat on the floor with our backs to the couch sipping what was left of the wine.

"Jack this is wonderful... Thank you for giving me... us... a second chance. I promise that things will be different." Vicki said as she leaned towards me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Vicki, let me be frank, we have a lot of catching up to do. It will take some time before I will trust you like before. And then there is the sex... and the love. I want us to be a family again... friends, partners, and lovers. But that depends so much on how you act... you know that don't you?"

"Yes, Jack," she said as she moved closer, I understand that you're still hurt and your confidence in me is crushed... but I'll show you, wait and see."

It was getting dark as the fire in the fireplace illuminated the room. I got up and went out into the kitchen and opened another bottle of wine and got some cheese and crackers bringing them into the den and placing them on the coffee table. We were becoming happy and relaxed, enjoying each others company and closeness. It was getting dark outside and we didn't care as we snuggled together watching the fire. After a few minutes I whispered into Vicki's ear, "Vicki, do you trust me?"

Vicki was silent for a minute and then nodded "Yes, Jack." I said, "I want you to stand and go over to the fireplace. Stand facing the fire and take all your clothes off except your panties!" Vicki looked into my eyes and drank the last finger of wine in her glass and got up and walked over to the fireplace, which was only about five feet away. She slowly took off her sweater and dropped it on the floor. Her naked breasts jiggling with her arm motions and she moaned softly as she felt her nipples swelling and hardening from the cool air and her sudden excitement.

She looked over her shoulder at you as she pulled the drawstring of her sweats and let them fall to the floor. Her panties were the comfortable kind, not thong or G-string. I spoke again, "Vicki, I want you to reach back and pull the material of your panties into the crack of your buttocks." She reached back and pulled the material of her panties until it disappeared into the vertical crevice of her firm, tight buttocks.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, Jack, I'm getting so horny and hot!" she moaned softly at the sensation, feeling the panty material rub against her swelling and moistening opening and puckering asshole. The material pulled at her swelling clit and made it tingle.

She moved her hips as she looked over shoulder again whipping her head and long blonde hair once or twice as her hips began to move. I got up and stripped off my UT sweat shirt and kicked off my boots as I unbuckled my jeans and stepped out of them. I stepped up behind Vicki and looped my finger through the thin bunched material that ran into her anal crevice from her waist. I pulled on it gently once, twice and on the third pull she gasped as she felt a sudden stringing slap on the bottom of her right buttock.

"Oooooohhhhhh," Vicki moaned out softly as the stinging and burning sensation dove into her pussy and inner core. She gasped again as she felt my naked belly lightly touch her asscheeks. I grasped the waistband of her panty as it came through her asscheeks and then reach around with my other hand and grasped the material above her mons. I slowly began to saw the material through her now drooling slit, sawing the material back and forth, through her swollen and inflamed labia. She moaned as she felt the material sliding over her aroused clitoris and rubbing over her dripping opening and asshole.

"Oooooohhhhhhh, yes, yes," Vicki moaned as she felt her desire growing stronger, the incredible sensations building within her very core and her hips began to move on their own, moving into the material as it was pulled back and forth. She moaned as she felt herself becoming more and more aroused and excited, then another stinging slap, this time at the bottom of her left buttock.

I whispered, "You are not to move unless I say so," and then I suddenly ripped off her panties, causing the material to dig into her wet and dripping vulva as they ripped and were pulled through her slit causing her clit and labia to be mauled by the withdrawing material.

She waited, wondering what's next as her nipples and breasts felt the heat of the fire. They are hot and burning, tingling, sending an achy itchiness down into her belly and into her clenching core. She felt warm baby oil being poured onto her shoulders and back. It ran down her shoulders, onto her breasts and back.

I poured more oil in my empty hand and rubbed it into her full, 36C breasts and nipples causing her to groan with arousal and lust. I poured more oil on her shoulders, letting it ran down her body, and then rubbed it over her belly and buttocks before slapping both of her ass cheeks with my oily hand.

I dripped oil on her lower back, letting the oil run down through your buttock crease, down into your open labia and dripping off your aroused clit, as I whispered into her ear, "Who is your Master now my slut!" I slid my oiled fingers through the cleft of her slick asscheeks and slid it deeper through the open valley of her spread thighs into the valley of her swollen cunt lips and then attacked her erect and throbbing clit with my oiled fingers.

Vicki moaned and groaned as she heard me say... "I didn't hear your answer my slut... Don't More! Tell me whose slut are you?"

Vicki's body shined in the firelight as she moaned and shivered as she said, "Ooooohhhh God, Jack... I'm YOURS!"

"Oooohhhh YES!" she hissed out as her hips and pelvis involuntarily undulated to the age old drum beat. "Ooohhhh God, I can't... I can't believe how aroused you've made me!"

I lifted her feet one at a time, removing her sweats and repositioning your feet, spreading them wider. She was now bent at the waist, her hands on the fire mantle and her hips and ass thrust outwardly behind her, her legs and thighs spread wide.

I came up close behind her again, my belly touching her asscheeks and she felt the engorged head of my cock touching her inner thighs and vulva. My cock rose slightly pressing on her drooling and oil slick opening then advanced to push on your tingling and throbbing clit. I pulled my hips back slightly causing my cockhead to slide back through her labia then repeated the back and forth motion, slowly teasing her with my erect and pulsating cock.

She softly cried out, "Oh Jack, Please honey, you are driving me crazy! Please, Oh Please, Fuck Me Soon! I NEED IT BAD!" I let her hang there for a moment, and then came back with three red candles, one thick and long candle and two that were thin and long and a bowl of ice cubes. The thicker candle I placed on the hearth close to the fire, the other two I put in your hands and told you to hold them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.