Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 9: New Rules... The New Me, and Vicki's Test!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: New Rules... The New Me, and Vicki's Test! - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Jan left quietly as Vicki and I sat there without saying a word. Each lost in their own thoughts. I stood after a while and got a cup of coffee. Turning I asked Vicki if she wanted one.

"What happens now Jack? Where do we go from here? Are we finished as man and wife?"

"I can only answer for myself Vicki. I still love you; however it might look to you. I would dearly love to try to make our marriage and life together work, but that is something that you have to decide too. I've still got some questions that are not answered. And as you have realized, I'm not the man I was at the Christmas Party a couple of months ago. I've learned some things about myself that you are not aware of and I'm much more assertive and dominant in my actions now. You will have to except those new changes in me if we are to move on from here."

Vicki was quite as she considered what I had just said. As I drove Vicki to her condo we discussed our feelings and the future. I told her that there would be one more gathering of my harem, that Jan had told me that Paula and Sue had recently found someone special and had decided to stop coming. So the last get together would be only Jan and Samantha and Vicki if she wanted to get involved.

Vicki said that she'd think about it... that she was unsure as to how she felt about it. We arrived at the condo and found the cameras. I removed them, taking them out to my car to dispose of. I then went back in and just talked to Vicki for a bit. We could only seem to talk about general things. It was like we had become total strangers to each other.

Getting back home, I parked my car in the garage and took the camera's out and carried them into the house. As I tossed them into the black travel bag which contained the drugs one of the cameras popped open and a tape fell out. I picked it up and was getting ready to toss it in the trash can when I decided to take it in and look at it. I guess I wanted to see how bad I had hurt my wife with my revenge.

I put in the player and started it. Vicki walked in and sat on her couch. By the way she was dressed I knew that this had been from the last time that my harem had been over. She was crying and that's all I saw her do for about an hour. I fast forwarded the tape and saw her go over to answer her phone. I hadn't turned up the volume so I did now, wondering what or who had just called her. I could only hear the one side of her conversation. Even though I had put her through hell, probably far less than she had put me through; I was surprised at her words.

"Hello?"

"Oh, it's you, Kirk. What do you want?"

"Fuck you, you bastard. You ruined my life and my marriage. I hope you rot in hell."

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.