Victoria's Downfall - Cover

Victoria's Downfall

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Chapter 6: Vendetta

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Vendetta - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

After the long meeting and a lot more tears from everyone there, I decided to move against Kirk and his helper and partner Don Ashmore. I watched with everyone there, I could see that Kirk had pressured my Vicki hard and I could see that he used a drug of some type in her drink too.

It was on film, him making drinks for her, and several times his motions didn't fit just pouring a drink. Also, Vicki had begun to act strange. Her speech slurred just a bit, and she began to talk openly about things that I knew she wouldn't have with someone other than me or a very close friend.

At the conclusion of the first tape it showed Kirk and Vicki fucking for the first time. Vicki had been reluctant at first and then got into it toward the end, but it was surely due to the drinks. One could see that her resistance was muddled like she couldn't understand what was happening to her.

We talked it over and it was decided that I would approach the partners with the tape and my story, and then I would present the written affidavits from each person in the room. Signed and sworn by the notary down the street. I decided that I would present everything the next morning. I made arrangements to meet with the president of the company. A matter of extreme importance, and he was curious. I told him nothing except that it was not going to be good news.

After everyone left my office, the day was pretty well shot. I picked myself up and left the office early. At home I got myself a stiff scotch and sat out on the back patio. My mind swirled with my thoughts, thoughts of my wife and what she was doing right then. Thoughts of how I was going to miss hearing her voice, having her close to me. I broke down again and cried and cried. I was emotionally rung out... devastated, my spirit broken, my inner emotions overpowering me taking control, releasing the demons that my wife and Kirk had put in me over the last two days. After several minutes I quieted down and was able to think rationally again. I truly did love Vicki. I think I was still in love with her even though she had betrayed me like she had, with so many men.

I had another scotch... actually several and out of remorse for myself and needing a sympatric ear called my mom in Boston. I gushed out my problems and told her everything. She quietly listened and didn't interrupt. When I was exhausted and drained she spoke in a slow measured voice that I had never heard her speak.

"Jack if you feel that you can forgive Vicki and you still want her as your wife then I think that you need to fight for her. Dear, I decided a long time ago to shield you from a life that you don't know. I gave you my family's last name and not the name of your father. You need to come to Boston so I can tell you who you are face to face and then if want your revenge I think I know someone who will be able to help you."

"Mom, Who am I?" "What is my last name?"

"Come to Boston and I'll tell you everything."

As I went back into the den later, I saw that there had been several messages left on our phone. I ignored them since I was sure they would be from Vicki... I was sure that even though I still loved her, that her actions this morning had proved that we were done. If only she had been strong enough to resist that bastard. If only she had shown any thought for me, any action of love or understanding toward me.

The next morning I showered and then headed in for work. I had unhooked the phone during the night. It had kept ringing and ringing. I didn't want to talk to anyone, especially Vicki. She had made her choice. She had humiliated me with her last defiant act in the office the day before. She had made her choice, and it had not been me. As I walked into the office that morning, I noticed that everyone was looking at me with some kind of look that I didn't understand. Perhaps it was faith that I was going to do the right thing, for all of us. I went into my office and Jan came in.

"Good morning Jack. Are you doing ok? I... I want to thank you, regardless of how this all turns out. You are my hero. You are doing the right thing and I admire you very much for that. Everyone here admires you Jack. Everyone."

"Yeah, then why am I shaking so bad Jan?"

I wanted to try a bit of humor to lighten up the mood. I was nervous and that was my normal reaction to that. Jan smiled and then left. She came back in a few minutes later.

"Um, Jack, you have a load of messages. I think that they are all from Vicki. Do you want... "

"Keep them for now. I will check them after my meeting. I don't want to be distracted any more than I already am. I don't think I could handle hearing from her at this moment anyway. Thanks Jan."

"Jack, it's really none of my business, but you may want to give Vicki a chance. I speak from experience on this. He has a way... he can be very persuasive, forceful even. She may still love you very much and want out from under him Vicki. I know this is hard on you and it may be too difficult, but I also know that after our divorce, my husband... well there was a while there where he had second thoughts. At the time, I just wanted everything over and done with. All the fighting, all the accusations, I was tired. I wish now I had been stronger. We may have stayed married. At least tell me you will think about it Jack. I know that you two loved each other more than other couples seem to at one time you may not want to give up without a fight."

"Thank you, Jan. I'll think about it, but I did give her an ultimatum yesterday. She left with him anyway, even though I knew about her and him. I don't think we are going to make it now. She made her choice, regardless of my feelings. But, I will think about it some more. If only because you told me your story... well part of it anyway."

"Trust me Jack. It really messes up a woman's mind when Kirk plays his games on them. He uses threats laced with kind words and positive statements. Even though a person hates him, by the time he has his hooks into you, well, you think that you have to do what he wants. Kind of like a hostage, you know how the victims begin to think they are friends? Besides, you may have the upper hand now. This could all turn out far different than Kirk has ever thought it would."

I sat in my office and thought over Jan's statements. Yes I did love my wife still. But, she had left with Kirk. She knew that I had been serious when she did too. I was just so shaken up I couldn't separate my feelings out well. That last haunting look at me as he pulled her out the door stuck in my mind too.

I went into my meeting with the president. He was shocked and appalled at my story and the other affidavits I showed him. That tape, well he could plainly see that Kirk had drugged my wife, on company premises, and he was livid over that. He thanked me for the information, apologized to me. He also arranged another meeting with me and everyone else. In the same conference room where I had first learned of my wife's infidelity.

I walked back to my office feeling a sense of relief and satisfaction. I was thinking much clearer now. I knew that I was going to even the score with Don Ashmore and Kirk Henderson... it didn't matter whether they were fired or not, I would find a way and get fair value for the pain and suffering they had caused Vicki and I.

As I walked past Jan, she jumped up and ran to block my way.

"Jack, you need to know that someone is in there waiting for you. She came back. Vicki came back."

"What? She is in Jamaica with that bastard. She left yesterday."

"She caught a flight out of Miami this morning. While you were in your meeting she came in and begged me to let her in your office. I think she wants to try to save her marriage Jack. She said that Kirk was very, very pissed off when she left him at the Jamaican airport and booked a flight right back home. She said that security was called at one point and he was hauled away while they let her leave. She had to spend the night in Miami due to flight schedules. She tried to get a hold of you to tell you."

"She left him at the airport in Jamaica? She's here? In my office?"

"Yes Jack, she is here in your office. She loves you Jack. She was not lying to you about that. Maybe you should give her one more chance? Remember what I told you earlier, regrets don't warm the bed at night, and you can't snuggle up to them either. Kirk did force her, blackmail her. It's up to you of course. But I think you should give her one more chance."

"I don't know Jan. I just don't honestly know. There is the question of trust... how am I ever going to trust her again? She has deceived me for so many months, and done so many things... and enjoyed it! Well, I guess I can talk to her for a bit though. Um... hold all my calls please?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.