Victoria's Downfall
Chapter 5: The Others

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Others - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

I walked the long way down the hall to my new office. As I sat down, I heard a knock and looking up I saw Albert standing there with several of my people.

"Jack, can we talk please?"

"Albert, I really don't feel like talking right now."

"Jack. We really need to talk. It's about Kirk and Vicki and everyone else too."

Worn and beat, I resigned myself to listen and motioned them in. Eight people trailed in after Albert and got situated. I was looking at my secretary Jan and three other women from the office under my supervision. The others I had seen around, but they were under other people's supervision so I didn't really know them well. They were silent and I realized they were waiting for me to say something. Not having much choice it seemed, I began to state the obvious.

"As you all know, my wife has become Kirk's... slut. They just left for Jamaica, and they are going to be there for eight days as far as I know. I plan on quitting today. At least I am turning in my resignation today. You have all seen my wife with Kirk and how she has acted, so as you can guess, I will also be filing for a divorce too. What else is there to talk about?'

"Don't act too hastily Jack. You can save your marriage and get even with Kirk with our help. That is, if you want to save your marriage with Vicki now. You have a power over Kirk now though. Your promotion was given to you because of your hard work and also because you saved those contracts that Kirk had mishandled to the point of losing."

"Why would I want to work for the company that hired that son of a bitch in the first place? How could I face everyone here knowing that they had either fucked my wife or seen her being fucked or even just knew about what has gone on? This morning I was very sure that I had a small chance of saving my marriage. Right now I am very sure that it is over between Vicki and me. She went with that bastard even after I asked her in front of everyone here to not go. Do you have any idea how humiliating that was? To beg your wife to stay with you as she lets another man, not her husband, feel her naked body, finger her, and then take her away?

"Hell, she even argued with me about this trip too. She deserves what she gets!"

I was overwhelmed with emotion and tears began to fall down my cheeks. I didn't care. These people knew what had been done to me by my wife and supervisor. They knew my pain. I put my hands over my face and tried to get control back. I was unsuccessful. I felt someone at my shoulder. Looking around I saw it was my secretary on one side of me and Albert on the other. He had a hand on my shoulder and my secretary was holding some Kleenex out to me. Taking some tissue from her I began to dry my eyes and wipe my nose. I felt so small and alone. Even though they were here to help me in my time of need, I really didn't know them well enough to understand why they would care.

"Jack. I was in Vicki's position just two years ago. After you started here, he left me alone and concentrated on her. I... he... he used me like her. He has used her far more than he did me, but I did have... s-s-s-ex with some clients for him. I... oh God, I am so sorry Jack that I didn't tell you about him."

Jan was crying now too. I could see pain in her eyes having to relive what had happened to her. I knew she was divorced from her husband and that it had happened just before I came to work here. She was a very good-looking woman and her red hair shined like fire. I had even teased her about that once. I had never known her history. I held the tissue box back up to her. She gave me a small smile as she took some tissue too.

"He used drugs and alcohol to suck me into his plot and then when I realized what was about to happen and decided to fight him, he pulled out the movies and the threats began. He even threatened to have something bad happen to my husband at one point. Then you and Vicki came."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.