Victoria's Downfall
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Pickman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young wife is first drugged and then becomes an willing partner in the cuckolding of her husband. but after trying to save the marriage he realizes that she is playing him and plans his revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Victoria and I had been married for just over five years when we had moved to Houston, Texas. She and I had met in college, she going to nursing school while I was in the engineering school at M.I.T. We had dated the last two years and then after graduation, we got married and I finished my postgraduate work for my Masters. We moved to Indianapolis, Indiana, right after I finished college to be close to her parents. Her father is the leading Baptist minister there in Indianapolis, with a huge congregation. Needless to say, Vicki's upbringing was very proper and very strict with a very religious undertone. The job market in the Midwest was not exactly what I was interested in but I found a job and we settled in. The reason that I accepted living close to her parents and under their ever watchful eye was that I truly loved Vicki.

Vicki is a striking blonde beauty with long blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her long blonde hair offsets her 5'9" frame and hangs down her back. At twenty nine years old her body is tight and curvy in all the right places. One thing that attracts a lot of male stares is her breasts, while they are not extremely huge at 36C; they thrust out from her rib cage without any sag whatsoever. Due to her growing up in a very religious environment Vicki always played down her beauty and figure. And even after several suggestions from me never trimmed her pussy more than the normal bikini trim. She was truly a wonderful sight at 128 lbs. I was a 31 years old, of muscular build due to my interest in Ironman training and racing. And due to the swimming, running and biking for the Ironman my 6 foot 1 inch, 198 pound physique was toned and muscular.

We had moved to Houston, Texas after three years in Indiana where I had started working for Conoco, one of the major oil companies in the area. I was a mechanical and structural engineer in charge of onsite inspections in the southwest part of the United States and the Gulf of Mexico. My job was to visit working drilling operations and inspect for structural and safety regulations. This in itself meant that I had to travel and be gone for 2 or 3 days leaving Vicki alone and by herself.

Shortly after we arrived in Houston Vicki become involved with a Baptist group that did medical care missions in Latin America. Being a nurse, she volunteered and went on several of the FaithnCare missions to Guatemala and Peru. They usually lasted a week and Vicki seemed to really enjoy the medical missionary work.

Our sex life had been good, to be honest more on the side of routine. We had experimented to some extent even tried anal sex once. However, Vicki hadn't liked it declaring that it was a bit too painful for her to enjoy it. I had also fantasized about Vicki giving me a deep throat blowjob but she gagged her first attempt and refused to try again saying she couldn't. She also had not let me cum in her mouth. Due to my deep love and respect for her I never pushed her and resigned myself to what she was willing to do.

I had been working for Conoco for just over two years and I was very comfortable with the company and the people. When I had arrived I had joined the interoffice softball league and still trained for the local and National Ironman competitions.

On Monday the week before the Fourth of July my boss Kirk Henderson called me into his office. I was a bit concerned since there had been many layoffs over the last months with the dot-gone crash and all. When I entered his office, he motioned for me to sit in front of his desk while he finished up a phone call.

I sat there for about four or five minutes getting more and more nervous as to why I was there. The one way conversation that I overheard was concerning one of the Gulf oil platforms and I wondered what was going on out there in the Gulf. Since working for the company I had worked into the front line trouble shooter and analyst saving the company millions in existing contracts and bringing in new business to the company. I had even saved eight or nine contracts that had almost been lost to the competition. Kirk took quite a while before getting off the phone, and then he did some last minute corrections on something on his computer before turning to me.

"Jack, I suppose you wonder why I called you into my office today."

"Yes. I hope it is good news Kirk."

"Jack, that phone call you heard was from platform 36, the deep well rig and they are having trouble. I want you to go out there and see what the trouble is and if your can correct it so we can keep pumping and fulfill our contractual responsibilities. I need for you to leave as soon as you can and get out there.'

At home I told Vicki that I had to leave for several days to a week to evaluate production problems on platform 36 and that I'd probably miss the Fourth of July Company party that Kirk Henderson and Dr. Donald Ashmore held each year at Dr. Ashmore's ranch in Seally, Texas. She said she understood and was undecided whether or not to go by herself on Saturday. As I packed I told her that I thought she should go... no reason to miss such a usually great day and party. Vicki said she'd think about it and then asked me if it was alright for her to start working out at the Conoco gym and exercise trails behind the main buildings. She mentioned seeing Dr. Donald Ashmore the company physician at a Charity luncheon and he had invited her to visit his health and exercise facility on the Conoco grounds.

Preoccupied with my packing, I barely listening to her as I rapidly packed my clothes and gear. I encouraged her to get out of the house... and to get involved with an exercise program or other outside activities. Since moving to Houston she had decided to not work and be a housewife. This didn't bother me and my salary was enough for both of us but I didn't want her to be bored and unhappy either. I told her as I was leaving to call Dr. Ashmore tomorrow and make an appointment to see him for a physical before signing up for the spinning or aerobics class that she mentioned.

Vicki called Dr. Ashmore's office the next morning and got an afternoon appointment. She had been thinking about getting out and loosing a few pounds. She had been a homemaker and semi-inactive for two years now and her 5'7" frame held her proportion figure very well, however when she looked in the full length mirror at herself her critical eye saw there were areas that could be improved. She wanted to loose ten to fifteen pounds as well as tone and firm up her abdomen, waist and legs. She had a secret... she wanted to get really fit and then have some pictures taken of herself as a gift to Jack.

Don Ashmore arrived at his office early and looked over his appointments. He noticed Vicki Casso's name on his afternoon appointment list at 2pm, he remembered her from his luncheon lecture with the local women's group and a smile played across his face as he began to plan. He had been taken with the young brunette as he spoke to her. He pictured her under his and Kirk Henderson's control as they had controlled so many of the sectaries and wives of the other company employees.

He moved from his sectaries desk down the hall to his office and then into the small storage room that was part storage and part lab. He took out a stone mortis and pestle and ground several grams of muira pauama, yohimbe, tribulus terrestris extract, and Peruvian mace extract and damiana leaf into a white power. Each of the ingrediences acted on the female libido, enhancing sexual desire with increased sensitivity and blood flow to the nipples and gentile area, particularly the clitoris and vagina; it also increased greater production of lubrication of the labia and overall producing an aphrodisiac effect over the whole body, producing pleasurable tingles throughout the body. He added catuaba and muira puama which were central nervous system stimulants increasing a natural euphoric effect on the brain. He finished by using a pill punch that compressed the white powder into multivitamin size tablets and placed them in an amber bottle with a white top. He placed a typed label on the bottle which read 'South Beach Diet' and placed the bottle in his lab coat pocket.

On Tuesday afternoon Vicki arrived at Dr. Ashmore's office and signed in then picked a magazine and sat down nervously waiting her appointment. After several minutes a young nurse came out of the back office and called out..."Mrs. Vicki Casso?"

"Yes?" Vicki replied as she rose from her seat. The nurse introduced herself as Ms Julie Burnett as she led Vicki past the reception desk, down a hallway to the furthest of the three exam rooms. The nurse had Vicki's appointment card and information sheet that Vicki had filled out over the phone the previous day while making the appointment. Vicki was asked to take a seat on the chair next to the examining table.

"Mrs. Victoria Casso, correct?"

"Yes", Vicki replied.

"Mrs. Casso, I need to take a medical history from you before you see the doctor. Then I'll ask you to disrobe and take a seat on the exam table here so I can do some tests... O.K. with you?"

"Ah... I guess so..." Vicki replied having misgivings about this whole idea of getting in shape and having to have a physical.

"Just relax dear. Now, when did you have your last complete physical examination?"

"It was... when I was in college, more than nine years ago.

"Well... then its time to have a more in depth examination, especially since you're indicating that you're here today to take about a work out program and possibly taking some diet medication... , don't you think so?"

"Well, I guess so... I do want to work out and loose some weight".

"Well, Doctor Ashmore is very thorough and I'm sure you will have his full attention today to make sure everything is fine with your health."

Ms Burnett spent about 10 minutes getting Vicki's medical history, in the end asking her embarrassing questions about her sexual experience which she resented yet to be polite answered. The nurse noticed Vicki's mounting nervousness and apprehension and explained that there was no reason to get nervous that she would be right there help her and assist Doctor Ashmore.

"How 'thorough' does this physical have to be?" Vicki asked.

"Well, you really are of an age in which the doctor will want to make sure you are free of the more threatening maladies of our gender, such as any signs of lumps in your breasts and that you are ovulating as you should. This will necessitate a pap smear and some other tests".

"Oh... Is it really needed? I'm not too keen on that idea", Vicki replied. Thinking all she came for was and quick physical to start working out, follow Jack's suggest.

"Yes, you really are of an age now that you need these more extensive examinations, just to ensure that there are no problems. Don't worry; I'll be right here too. Doctor Ashmore is very good and takes his time. He is very gentle... not to worry. Haven't you seen a gynecologist yet?"

"Yes, but that was a long time ago." Vicki was very nervous now almost to the point of leaving the Doctors office... but she knew that she couldn't, she knew Dr. Ashmore and what would he think of her leaving.

"Well, you shouldn't worry about it Mrs. Casso, Doctor Ashmore is a fine doctor, everything will be O.K. We'll do whatever is necessary to make you comfortable, but it really is important for you to have a complete physical this time. Let's go over here and get you ready...

"You can put your clothes on the chair or hang them up dear. I'd like you to take everything off except your bra and panties. Then have a seat up here on the exam table, O.K.?" Dr. Ashmore asked Julie to NOT offer Vicki an exam gown to wear. He wanted the prim and proper wife of Jack Casso to be embarrassed and humiliated during his examination... so that she would be more easily swayed to his suggestion. If she asked about one, Julie was ready with an answer. But, Vicki in her embarrassment never thought to ask.

Vicki began to undress. She removed here sandals, then stood up and un did the three buttons on the back of her summer dress before slipping off her shoulders and lowering it down over her hips and stepping out of it. She stood there exposing her firm full breasts, held by a satiny low cut white bra. Her nipples were hard and pointed from her nervousness and the coolness of the room. She turned away from Julie for a moment bending down to fold her dress and place it on the chair. As she did this Vicki's ass was accented through matching satin white panties. When she was done she turned and looked inquisitively in Julie's direction.

With Julie's help Vicki moved to the examination and seated herself on the end. Her blood pressure and temperature were taken; Julie left the exam room to get Dr. Ashmore. Julie went to Dr. George's office and told him that Vicki was waiting for him as he requested, in her underwear.

"Well, Julie, it's been almost a year since we've had some fun... Mrs. Casso is in for the experience of her life. I certainly hope she's as good as she looks... a lot of people are waiting for our next delivery. So let's not keep her waiting too long. What is she to expect of my examination today?"

Julie smiled as she spoke, "She was told that this must be a more extensive examination Doctor, to include a thorough breast and pelvic exam. After all, it had been 9 years since her last. I convinced her that this was very important at her age. I also told her that I would be present during her exam".

"Great, Julie, lets see how the proper Mrs. Casso acts through her examination."

As Don Ashmore entered the exam room he extended his hand to Vicki and said, "Hi Mrs. Casso, so nice to see you and I'm glad you decided to take my suggestion and come to the work out programs.

"Well, Dr. Ashmore, I had been thinking about it for some time and your suggestion helped me make up my mind" Vicki answered nervously.

"Good. Let's have a look at you then, shall we?"

Dr. Ashmore stood right next to Vicki as Julie stood back to the side and off a bit with the clipboard. Julie was a spectator during this portion of the exam, and began getting excited as Dr. Ashmore began to examine Vicki. He took out his penlight and asked Vicki to look straight ahead as he shined the dim light on her eyes. He moved her head gently to one side and examined her ear, then to the other side. He then asked her to put her head back and used his nostril probe to view into her nose.

"Good. Very Good", Doctor Ashmore said as he placed his stethoscope ear pieces into his ears and began placing it on Vicki's back, asking her to breath in and let it out, breath in, let it out. Julie watched as Dr. Ashmore's white lab jacket rubbed slightly against the front of Vicki's bra. Vicki's breasts rose and fell slightly with every inhalation and exhalation. Don Ashmore moved his stethoscope to her chest and over those full breasts. He had his hand on her back now, taking his time and enjoying it...

Julie moved closer to Vicki as Dr. Ashmore George began to explain that he would examine Vicki's breasts now. Vicki face flushed with embarrassment as Julie helped remove her bra...

Dr. George looked into Mrs. Casso's face while explaining that he would be checking for any signs of small lumps, he looked over at Julie and nodded. Julie then told Vicki "let me help you dear" and reached around behind her back and unclasped her bra then slowly slid the bra straps down her arms and then finally off. Vicki quickly crossed her arms over them as Julie placed her bra on the chair with her other clothes.

"It's O.K. dear. You can put your arms down on the table now and let Doctor Ashmore examine you", Julie said as she watch the scene play out before her.

Vicki hesitantly complied, exposing her breasts; her breasts were flushed and swollen with her embarrassment and nakedness in front of Dr. Ashmore and his nurse. She felt her nipples becoming erect and hard as she tried to control her apprehension and anxiety.

"Good. Place your hands on your head for me please... arms up", Don Ashmore instructed.

"That's fine", he said as Vicki complied.

Dr. Ashmore now started to feel Vicki's right breast around the outside, gently lifting that soft and shapely flesh in his palm, then slowly, worked his way inside, gently rubbing and making smaller and smaller circles until he reached her areola and nipple. He then pushed slightly on her nipple and rubbed the areola ever so slightly.

Vicki's mind was in turmoil, as she was becoming aroused from Dr. Ashmore's exam and her breast exam was really getting her WET! Vicki was beside herself as she watched Don Ashmore's hand slowly roam over her now throbbing breast! As she watched, her breath started to come in shorter more rapid breaths. Dr. Ashmore's finger and thumb were pinching her nipple! Vicki couldn't help herself; her nipples were standing straight out now, as Dr. Ashmore pinched slightly once, twice, three times!

He performed the same procedure on the other breast, then centering on the nipple again. Vicki was breathing a little bit heavier and it was clear to everyone in the examination room that Vicki was getting a bit sexually excited from Dr. Ashmore's probing hands and fingers.

"Please lie back", Doctor Ashmore instructed Vicki.

Vicki scooted back ever so slightly on the exam table and then stretched back, lying prone. She crossed her arms over her breasts, but then just put her arms at her side, as Doctor Ashmore continued his examination of her breasts. Dr. Ashmore began his feeling touch again over each breast, taking his time once again on the areola and nipples. It was obvious that Vicki was growing more and more aroused by his probing fingers. She let out a very faint, but occasional moan... ever so faint under her breath. She closed her eyes during this exam...

Dr. Ashmore now moved his examination lower and pressed lightly over her rib cage and abdomen. He slid his hand completely inside her panties and held it over her mound as Vicki's eyelids snapped open as she gasped slightly. Vicki was surprised by the doctor's placing his hand in her panties like that. But what she knew of him was Doctor Ashmore was very professional.

"Take in a deep breath please". He said as he pressed on her lower abdomen, with his one hand deep in her panties and the other on her left side, then her right side.

Dr. Ashmore now moved his hands down her inner thighs, over her shapely legs, calves, each foot and even her toes. He lifted and bent each leg at the knee joint, parting the crease of her panties at her crotch to reveal light brown pubic hair.

"Well Mrs. Casso, everything seems just fine", Don Ashmore said. There was a very visible sigh coming from Vicki as she thought her exam was over at this point, but Don Ashmore had only begun on her.

"I'm going to examine you internally now. I'll ask Nurse Burnett here to help me if you don't have any objections".

"Oh... oh... oh... oh" Vicki said ever so quietly it seemed to herself. She was definitely uptight about what was to happen next. "Ooooooh, please, aren't we done now?"

"Mrs. Casso", the nurse said in a reassuring voice, "Doctor Ashmore is very good and I'm sure he won't cause you any discomfort during this part of your exam. Just relax; I'm right here to help. It will be O.K. Believe me, I've been through my share of these examinations. Just relax. You'll be fine."

"Mrs. Casso please remove your panties now. Nurse Burnett can help". Julie stood over Vicki and as she lifted her hips, Julie slid her panties down over her thighs and down to her ankles to where Dr. Ashmore pulled her wet panties off her feet. He placed her last vestige of modesty over on the chair with her other clothes.

Vicki flushed with increasing embarrassment; she was now stretched prone on the examining table completely naked. She was clenching the sides of the exam table out of nervous embarrassment, as Dr. Ashmore explain what he was going to do during his examination.

"Nurse Burnett here will help me during my exam and I will be probing and feeling internally to check your vulva, labia, ovaries, and rectum. If you stay relaxed, there will be no discomfort".

"Just scoot down on the table a bit and part your legs for me please... we won't use the stirrups for this".

As Dr. Ashmore parted Vicki's legs, he ask his nurse to assist and watched as the nurse placed her hands over Vicki's pubic mound and then slid her index fingers right over the top of her slit, near her clitoris. Julie looked into Dr Ashmore's eyes as she felt how very moist Vicki's slit was and looked at the now spread and glistening vagina, that indicated to her that Vicki was really excited by what was happening to her and her puritan modesty was overshadowed by her sexual desire.

Dr. Ashmore began inserting first one, then slowly two fingers inside her vagina. Vicki was beside herself, it had been years since her last pelvic exam and she couldn't remember her last exam being like this. She was taking deep rapid breaths as the nurse's hands spread her small blood engorged labia, exposing her wet and drooling entrance of her vagina. Vicki couldn't help the sensations and feelings that were coursing throughout her body. She prayed that her arousal would not betray her and cause her to cum right under the probing hands of Dr. Ashmore and his nurse! She tried to conceal this fact, but Dr. Ashmore probed deeper and deeper; and Vicki grew more moist and excited.

When Dr. Ashmore inserted a jellied finger inside her rectum, while probing her vagina, with his nurse pushing on her clitoris... well, it was just too much for the highly aroused prim and proper wife! She bit her lip as her back arched, and orgasm right there, but tried really hard to hide the fact.

Dr. Ashmore and his nurse knew as it happened, knowing that their plan was playing out. They just continued with a professional demeanor while Vicki squirmed under their probing fingers!

When Vicki had finally calmed down, and her breathing had returned to normal, Doctor Ashmore told her she could get dressed and left the room. His nurse stayed with her for awhile then excused herself saying she'd be back in a few minutes.

Vicki Casso laid there for about a minute or so after being told she could get dressed. She was so exhausted form her experience. Her mind was in a quandary as to what had really transpired.

When she finished getting dressed and arranging herself to leave Dr. Ashmore entered the exam room again and said, "Mrs. Casso, may I call you Vicki?"

"Yes, Dr. Ashmore, we see each other at so many committee meetings and charities, I don't see why not".

"Well, Vicki, I remembered you saying last week that you wanted to loose some weight and get toned up. Isn't that the reason for this appointment?"

"Yes, it is. Jack my husband wanted me to see you and get a physical before starting a weight control diet and work out program. Just to be safe."

Dr. Ashmore took out of his lab coat pocket two amber pill bottles and gave them to Vicki. He passed them to her and as she took them he said, "Vicki I'm going to give you a months supply of the "Miami South Beach diet" and some multivitamins. I want you to start taking them today, one tablet each day. I think you'll be surprised with the results.

Vicki walked out of Dr. Ashmore's office in a daze and got into her car. As she drove home she went over the last hour in Dr Ashmore's office. She had never had an exam like that before and she couldn't remember ever being that aroused in a doctor's office... she let out a long exhalation and wrote the episode off as just her imagination and her hormones.

I had been kept busy over the summer and fall with inspections and production analysis reports. Over the last six months, I had been away 4 or 5 times almost on schedule; Kirk had me out in the field for 3 to 4 days and sometimes a week usually out in the Gulf on the platforms. I'd call Vicki every other night to say Hi! And make sure she was OK. While home between trips I noticed a change in Vicki... nothing that I could put my finger on, just more or less a feeling that something was not right. On two occasions Vicki had come to me as if she wanted to tell me something and then as I looked up at she had changed her mind.

I had just returned from the three day Off-Shore Trade Convention in Houston when Kirk called me and asked me to step into his office for a few minutes. Kirk started the conversation by saying how impressed he was with my yearly performance. He said, "I've been looking at the work you've been doing and realized that you have actually brought in more than eighteen million in new business since you have started with us. I am also aware of the contracts that you managed to save from our competitors too."

"Eighteen million?" I said.

"Yes, Jack, eighteen million and you have saved more than ten million in those contracts you kept in our clients that were about to quit us. You have done very well for us and I wanted you to know that the company plans on rewarding you very soon for that great work. I will be making an announcement at the Christmas party that concerns you. I hope you will be there, and your pretty wife, Vicki too."

"Well I had planned on coming with Vicki so I can say yes, we will be there Kirk."

"Good! Then next Friday night you will get some great news, trust me on that Jack."

I was amazed. While he couldn't promote me or give raises, he could put in a good word. At 43 years old and balding, Kirk had still tried to keep fit. His tall 6"2" frame carried his 260lbs comfortably yet there was a hint of a bulge at his waist line. He was in charge of his department and everyone knew it too. Kirk had always been the playboy type of boss with a very hard edge and there had been many office stories about his sexual conquests. There had been some rumors at one time about some of the ways he partied, but I had ignored them. Kirk had always been straightforward with me. I had also never seen him do anything to substantiate the rumors anyway.

Driving home I decided not to tell Vicki the news, thinking that she would be extremely surprised and happy when we both found out together. I was hoping for a raise or a nice bonus for all my hard work. I had noticed a change in Vicki's personality over the last couple of months, she seemed less interested in our conversations when I called while away and generally preoccupied with her own thoughts when I was home. I took Vicki out for dinner that night. I also asked her to buy a nice party dress for the Christmas party the next week. It was going to be an important one for both of us.

That night, Vicki was really wild in bed, even letting me finger her asshole a bit while I was eating her out. I got adventurous at one point and let my tongue wander down to where my finger was inside that tight little hole and tongued her there for a bit too. I noticed that she had become very aroused and orgasmed rather quickly compared to when we were first married and for that matter, earlier in the summer before my heavy schedule started in July. I wondered what had come over her and thought that we were just getting more in touch with each other in our lovemaking now, probably from my frequent absentness. It seemed that Vicki was becoming more relaxed in her lovemaking and more eager to explore where only a short time ago she didn't want to go.

Our sex life picked up noticeably the week that I was home before the Christmas party. Vicki seemed horny throughout the week and insatiable in bed, but even with Vicki's increased sexual desire she refused to allow me to initiate either anal or deep throat intercourse with her saying that she didn't feel comfortable doing it. All I knew was that I really loved my wife and had no eyes for anyone else. Vicki was my whole world as far as I was concerned.

She knew that something was in the wind, but I didn't tell her, wanting her to be surprised. She went out and got a new dress but wouldn't let me see it until the night of the party.

The night of the party she took an unusually long time to get ready. When I saw her in her new dress, I was speechless and shocked. Her dress was a black strapless cocktail dress that was cut low in front allowing considerable cleavage to show and her dress was braless. When she turned around I noticed that the back of her dress was open all the way down to her buttocks. In fact, you could see the dimples just above her buttocks and the beginning of her gluteal crease that traveled down between her toned ass cheeks. With the low opening of the back of the dress and exposure of Vicki's lower back and buttocks I realized that she was not wearing any panties, as well as braless!

I was shocked speechless, as my eyes and mind absorbed my wife's dress. This was such a departure from the Vicki that I knew and married... so removed for her strict Baptist upbringing and teachings. She looked so damn sexy but I questioned in my mind if this was the proper dress for a company Christmas party. I hesitated to say anything because she seemed so proud and jubilant with her selection. I decided that I couldn't say anything... after all this was our night and I didn't want to make her unhappy by bringing up the questionable improperness of the dress that she chose. I was again amazed and shocked at my prim and proper wife's change in attitude and persona.

We were a bit late, but when Vicki walked in dressed as she was, every male in the building had eyes only for her. I was proud yet uncomfortable at the same time. She shined in the attention and seemed to thrive on it, wanting more; I had a hard time believing that this was the daughter of a Baptist minister and my very shy and conservative wife.

We found Kirk at the bar and he was instantly between us talking and joking. I ordered a drink as I heard Kirk ask Vicki what she wanted then I heard him tell her he would get her a special drink that he was sure she would like. All my co-workers came over to introduce themselves to Vicki, and some of them blatantly hitting on her right in front of me.

"Hi there sweet thing. Why don't you dump the old' man and come party with me for a while?"

"Hey beautiful, I could eat you right up. You are the hottest babe here tonight. How's about spending some time with me?"

It seemed that most of these guys had some kind of comment about her going with them to party. I was a bit suspicious and resentful but also proud because the center of all their attention was with me. She would be going home with me too.

Vicki was basking in all the attention, not the reserved and timid wife I knew. She stayed close to me and I caught her nervously glancing in my direction several time as we moved around the room. We danced to one song before Kirk showed up with Vicki's drink. He ushered us over to a table and we sat and visited for a while. Men kept coming up and wanting to dance with Vicki. She looked at me and declined several offers to dance, but I could see that she wanted to dance and finally told her to go ahead and have some fun but save a couple of dances for me.

Kirk immediately jumped up and asked Vicki for a dance. Vicki, after looking at me to be sure it was ok, stood and went off with Kirk arm in arm. I watched as they danced and I noticed that Kirk would pull her in close from time to time, holding her breasts tightly to his chest. His hands would be on her back, just where her dress began to show off her ass. I was a little bit uncomfortable with how close he held her, but she looked like she was having so much fun, unlike the other parties we had been to the beginning of the year.

As I watched them I was a bit surprised at how comfortable she seemed in Kirk's embrace. I moved throughout the room talking to friends and co-workers, happy in the fact that Vicki was so happy and enjoying herself. I was so proud that Vicki was my wife. I couldn't wait to get her home tonight. I felt that since Kirk was such a ladies man he'd probably try to put some moves on her that would get her hot to trot and I would benefit because of it. Kirk was trying to cop a feel as often as he could and to my utter disbelief succeeding at it too.

I could see Vicki was having fun though so I just let it slide. Her smile made her face light up, and I figured that if anyone went too far she would shut them down but quickly. I know she had in the past, and I also knew she could handle herself well enough to not piss them off either. Which would be good since she was with my boss at the moment.

I had thought back to the Labor Day party that had been held at a resort on Lake Livingston, Vicki had danced a bit with some of the guys and then she toured the place with Kirk, Don Ashmore and several of the guests that Kirk knew. Getting back from the tour Vicki told me she didn't feel well. I could see that her hair had been mused up and that the summer dress that she wore was wrinkled and not smoothed out, as if she had hurriedly put it on, but when I asked if she wanted to go home, she just told me that she was probably just tired and would be all right after she rested a bit. We had booked a room prior to the party just in case we needed it knowing that we were going to be drinking and that the drive to Houston would take several hours. She had left the party and gone up to the room and slept for a while before coming back out to join me on the golf course. That night she had been very hot and we had a nice long sex session. I was surprised since she hadn't felt well earlier, but she brushed that off saying she had gotten a nice rest and felt much better now.

Then at the November party that was in honor of a retiring executive, she had overdone the dancing. She had also gotten involved in another tour of the complex with Kirk and Don. When the tour was over she looked exhausted and fell asleep in the car only staying up long enough to take a shower then crashed in bed. She was so out of it, I didn't bother her for sex even though I had one hell of a raging hardon. I took care of it by myself, something that I hadn't had to do for a long time.

Tonight Vicki was in great spirits and having fun dancing. She danced several dances with Kirk and Don, and then danced up a storm with a bunch of my co-workers as well. I continued to mix with people, talking with co-workers and clients who were there. After quite a while I realize I hadn't seen Vicki on the dance floor or anywhere in the room for some time. When she finally walked back into the room, she looked almost wild. Her hair was askew, her lipstick smeared and I noticed that her nipples were standing out, pointing into the material of her dress. The way her dress hung on her I was certain that they were the only thing holding it up. She embarrassedly excused herself to go straighten up, coming back after a while. Her breath was a bit ragged as she pulled me out of my chair and onto the dance floor. She stepped into my arms, hugging me tightly to her, her breasts rubbing my chest as we danced.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.