Mr. Brightside - Cover

Mr. Brightside

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Another wife watching story. Husband encourages wifey to play around. Things go farther than the husband and wife intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

"I can't believe you!" Suzanne said after hearing Jen's story. "So what happened at the Marriot?"

Jen couldn't help laughing. "Nothing. We played a little. I teased a few guys. And then we went home."

"Did you tell Michael about David, or the dyke?"

"No. I decided not to. It was like Carlos and the old man in the alley. It was so demented, I was afraid of what he might do."

"You mean he'd be pissed? I thought he was into this."

"Exactly. I was afraid he'd like it too much. Getting practically raped twice in one day was enough for me."

"Oh come on, don't lie. You loved it."

Jen scowled at her friend.

"Jen, it's me, Suz. Tell the truth."

"Okay, okay," Jen surrendered. "You know me too well. I could have lived without the lesbian encounter, though."

Suzanne looked skeptically at her friend.

Jen laughed. "God, you know me way too well!"


Jen lay in bed and rubbed her clit. She brought her other hand to her tits, and played with her nipples. She was so horny, she needed relief. She reached into her nightstand and grabbed the dildo. It was 10 inches and thick. She rubbed the head of the dildo over her pussy lips to get it wet, and then inserted a few inches inside her. She flipped the switch, causing the dildo to vibrate and send waves of pleasure through her body. Her fingers worked furiously over her clit, and she stroked the dildo in and out of her pussy. In moments, she had an orgasm.

Jen threw the covers back over herself, and covered her eyes with her arm. Playing with herself provided some release, but it wasn't satisfying.

They were playing the game constantly now, almost every night. But instead of satisfying her, the game just made her more frustrated. Most nights she'd flirt and tease guys while Michael watched, getting the guys and herself hotter than hell. But then Michael would take her home and make love to her, always cumming quickly, and never satisfying her. Sometimes she'd let herself be picked up, and she'd get a good fucking. But her relief would be short lived, because then Michael would take her home, and his lovemaking increased her sexual frustration, instead of satisfying it.

Jen remembered what Suzanne had said. "It's like an inch. You can scratch it, and it'll go away for awhile. But then, if you tickle it, the inch will be worse than ever. That's what Michael does. He tickles, he doesn't itch."

Jen had been angry at Suzanne when she said that, but she couldn't deny the truth of her friend's words.

Jen decided she had to get out of bed. Walking to the shower, she paused in front of the mirror, and looked at herself. She examined her face. She knew she was pretty, maybe even beautiful, and looked much younger than her 28 years. She touched her breasts, and traced around her nipples. They immediately got hard. Her hands trailed down to her softly rounded, flat tummy. It was a miracle she wasn't pregnant. She wondered what it would be like to be pregnant. She turned so she could see her slim profile. She loved skin against skin. She thanked god none of her one-night stands had gotten her pregnant.

Jen's gaze lingered on her reflection in her mirror. Her body and pretty face were a curse as much as a blessing. She craved sex. It had been that way in high school and college. She had been able to control her urges since getting married. Now, though, her urges had resurfaced with a vengeance.

Michael wanted to play again tonight. She realized it was her most fertile time of the month. She took a few extra condoms from her nightstand and put them in her purse.


Jen walked into the bar. She scanned the crowd, looking for her date. Michael wasn't there. The plan was she'd tell him about it later.

"He's the plan," her husband had said that morning. "A college buddy is going to be in town tonight. He was wild in college, you'll have a great time. He recently got divorced. I told him I had an unmarried friend — you — who was great looking and available. So, you go and meet him at the bar, and see what happens. But remember — he thinks you're not married, so don't wear your wedding ring."

Jen saw Scott at a corner booth. "Scott?" Scott looked up, and a big smile formed on his face. Man, she's even better looking than Mike described, he thought. He got up and kissed Jen on the cheek. "Hi, it's so good to meet you." Scott put his hand on Jen's back and guided her into the booth. As he did, he let his hand wander down her back, to right above her ass. Jen didn't stop him. Instead, she looked at him and smiled. Scott felt like he had hit the jackpot. Mike was right, this bitch was hot for it, so there was no sense in going slow. Scott moved his hand to her leg, resting his hand on her thigh. His cock jumped in his pants when he felt the garter strap under his beautiful date's skirt.

As Scott and Jen petted in the booth, they didn't notice a man looking at them from the bar. It was Keith, and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Keith had gone to college with both Mike and Scott. Keith and Mike had always been rivals, and they hated each other. When he saw Jen walk into the bar a few minutes ago, he expected that Michael would follow. He was going to leave, he had no interest being in the same place as Mike. Especially when Jen was with him. Mike knew he found Jen to be extremely attractive. Shit, every man who laid eyes on her wanted to get inside her pants. Mike knew he had the prettiest girl in town, probably the state, so whenever he saw Keith he always found some way to gloat.

Now Jen was sitting not 30 feet away from him, and she was acting like a complete slut with a man who wasn't her husband. Keith hadn't seen Scott since college, but they had been good friends. When he saw Scott go to the bar for drinks, he followed him, and pulled him aside.

After a quick hello, Keith got to the point. "Scott, what the fuck are you doing with Mike's wife?"

"Mike's wife? What do you mean? Jen isn't Mike's wife, she's not even married. Mike set me up with her."

Keith thought quickly. Even though he hated Mike, their social circles overlapped, and they often went to the same parties. He often saw Jen flirting with other guys. And he thought he had seen an anklet around Jen's ankle. It didn't prove anything, but — could it be? Were they playing hot wife games?

But who cared? It was clear Jen was looking for some action tonight, and this was his big chance to finally get into her pants. "Listen Scott, you owe me big from school. Remember that time I bailed your ass out of trouble? Well, it's payback time!"

"Okay, okay," Scott said. "What do you want?"

Keith grinned. "Here's what we're going to do."


Scott had his tongue down Jen's throat. Even better, she was returning his kisses, and her tongue was playing with his.

They were on the bed in Scott's hotel room, and his hands were roaming over the hot blonde's tight body. God she was so hot, he thought. Scott quickly pulled off her blouse and unsnapped her bra. Her tits were perfect. He cupped and fondled them, and sucked on her nipples, causing Jen to moan and writhe under his mouth. As he continued to play with her tits, Scott reached down and pulled Jen's skirt up. He wasn't going to waste time taking it off, he just bunched it around her waist. Jen opened her legs and pushed Scott's hand to her pussy. "Touch me," she begged.

She's such a hot slut, Scott thought. He covered her pussy with his hand, and then ripped off her panties. He finger fucked her for a few minutes. He felt Jen's hands move to his belt. He got up and quickly took off his clothes. He kept himself in shape and had a big cock. Right now it was rock hard and pointing at Jen's pretty face. "Is this what you want, slut?" Jen answered by wrapping her hands around his cock, and putting its head in her mouth. Soon Scott was slowly fucking Jen's face. Knowing that his cock was in the mouth of Mike's wife turned him on even more. Scott couldn't believe Mike would share his wife with other men. He had heard about guys who were into this kind of thing, but if he had a wife as good looking as Jen he wouldn't let another guy within ten feet of her.

Jen was a good cocksucker. He knew if he let her continue he'd soon cum. That's not what he wanted, so he reluctantly pulled out of the pretty blonde's hot mouth, and moved between her slim legs. He allowed himself a moment to caressed Jen's shapely legs. He ran his fingers along the lacy stocking tops, and up and down her garter straps. "Please," Jen begged.

Scott smiled. He edged up Jen's open legs. Jen reached over to her purse and pulled out a condom. "Oh come on," Scott protested.

"We have to," Jen urged. She quickly put the condom on Scott, and then lay back down on the bed. She reached between her legs and guided Scott's cock to the entrance of her pussy. She moaned when he entered her. Jen was so tight that it took a few moments to get completely inside her, but soon he was roughly pounding the hot blonde. Jen was moaning and writhing under Scott, loving the rough pounding she was receiving.

Scott was fucking Jen in the missionary position, but then he shifted and pulled Jen until they were on their sides. Jen liked the new position, as Scott's cock went in and out at different angles. Jen wrapped her leg around Scott and dug her stiletto heel into his ass, urging Scott to get even deeper inside of her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.