Mr. Brightside - Cover

Mr. Brightside

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Another wife watching story. Husband encourages wifey to play around. Things go farther than the husband and wife intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

"So, was he bigger than me?" Jen and Mike were at dinner, a few nights after Jen had let herself be picked up.

Jen smiled mischievously. "Why, are you getting jealous?"

"No, not at all. In fact, I'm hoping Ralph was bigger than me. It fits the fantasy."

"What, the cuckold fantasy?" Jen teased.

"Well, more like the hot wife fantasy. My wife being a complete slut to a big dicked stud."

Jen stretched her leg under the table until her foot rested in her husband's lap. She smiled when she felt his hard-on. "Oh, you do like that fantasy, don't you?"

Mike brought his hand to his lap and caressed his wife's pretty foot, tracing his fingers along the stocking seam running along her toes. "You know I do."

"Well, since you asked — yes, Ralph was bigger than you. And yes, it was exciting and all that. I mean, before we met I dated bigger guys, and it's exciting to hold something that big, and to be stretched that way. But I'm never been a size queen like some of my friends. I think bigger is fun, but not always better. You suit me just fine."

"What really excited me about that night was not Ralph's size — well, not that by itself. What really excited me was getting picked up, and going to bed with a guy I just met. It was so slutty."

"You know what I really liked?" Mike said. "The fact that Ralph was married. How you seduced a married man. That's the ultimate sluttiness."

"You liked that, huh?"

"Yes, and you can't deny that it turned you on too."

"Well, maybe, yeah. I mean, I wasn't trying to seduce a married guy. But yes, it did add to the excitement. My god, we're so bad, we're definitely going to hell."

"Maybe — but if we're going to hell, we might as well go with a bang."

"What do you mean?"

"Over there. See those guys over there? It's a bachelor's party. See the tall guy? He's the groom. He's getting married tomorrow."

"How do you know this?"

"I heard them talking in the bathroom. And here's the best part. See the girl over at that table, the brunette with the pink sweater? She's the bride. It's her bachelorette's party, and for some crazy reason they decided to have it in the same bar."

Jen looked at her husband with an amazed look on her face. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

She had her answer when a big smile broke across her husband's face.


Jen lay in bed, looking at the ceiling. She still couldn't believe what she had done the night before. She had seduced a guy the day before his wedding, in a storeroom, with his fiancée just a few feet away in the bar. She felt terrible about it, but also reveled in the sluttiness of it all. What made it even more deliciously wicked was the groom was so obviously in love with his fiancée. He was all over her in the bar, kissing and cuddling her. Jen had caught his attention by subtlety flashing some leg, and brushing her chest against him as she walked by in the crowded bar. The bride may have had the groom's heart, but she didn't have Jen's Cover Girl looks. When the groom emerged from the bathroom, Jen pulled him into the storeroom. Jen kissed him, and brought his hand to her breasts. She had taken off her bra so he could easily feel her hard nipples. She caressed his hard-on through his pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.