Mr. Brightside - Cover

Mr. Brightside

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Another wife watching story. Husband encourages wifey to play around. Things go farther than the husband and wife intended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen took another sip of her drink. She fidgeted nervously. She and Michael were at a party, and Vic and Sally were probably going to be there. She hadn't seen Vic since that episode in the restaurant.

She was hoping to avoid him. But those hopes were dashed when she saw him walk into the room. He headed straight for her. He glanced quickly around to make sure no one was looking, and then he lead her back through the house and into the guest bedroom. Jen went along because she didn't want anyone to notice. Vic closed the door, and then pulled her towards him. "Man, you look great," he said as he moved to kiss her. Jen pushed him away. "No Vic!" She turned from him and started towards the door. But Vic was too fast and he pushed her against the dresser. He reached under her skirt and massaged her ass. "You're so fucking hot," he breathed into her ear.

Vic turned Jen around so she was facing him. He groped her tits, and then his hand went under her skirt, cupping her pussy. "No Vic, don't, stop." Her pleas were cut short as Vic planted his mouth over her's. Jen tried to pull away but he was too strong. He pulled her flimsy panties to the side and inserted a finger into her, and rubbed her clit. "Oh god," Jen groaned with pleasure. Vic didn't let up. He quickly unbuttoned Jen's blouse. Her bra fastened in the front, and he expertly unsnapped it. The cups fell away and Vic gazed upon Jen's perfect breasts. "Man, you don't know how long I've wanted to see these." He lowered his head and started sucking on her nipples. That sent a bolt of pleasure to her clit, which was still being expertly rubbed by Vic's thumb. "Oh god, oh god," Jen moaned, her body writhing from Vic's touch.

Suddenly, Vic got on his knees. He unzipped Jen's skirt and pulled it down her stockinged legs. In the same motion he pulled down her panties. He paused a moment to admire her neatly trimmed bush, and then he started licking her pussy. Jen couldn't believe what was happening. Not 10 minutes ago she was making small talk in her neighbor's living room. Now she was in the spare bedroom with her skirt around her ankles, her pussy being eaten by a man other than her husband. But Jen was past the point of resisting. She was panting with excitement, barely able to stifle her moans.

Vic was good at eating pussy. He pulled one of Jen's legs over his shoulder, and pulled her even closer to him. As he assaulted her clit with his tongue, he inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and began to finger fuck her. She wrapped her hands around Vic's head and ground her pussy into his face. She felt out of control. Her orgasm was building. Vic sensed that, and he reached up and rubbed her sensitive nipples. That sent Jen over the edge. Her back arched from her orgasm, and she had to bite her hand to keep from crying out.

Jen leaned against the dresser, trying to catch her breath. Vic admired the blonde beauty, running his hands over her silky legs. After a few moments, Jen pushed away from Vic. She pulled up her skirt and panties, snapped her bra and buttoned her blouse, and then turned to leave. "Jen, stop," Vic angrily protested. "You can't leave me like this again." Vic motioned to his pants, which was tented by his hard-on. Jen knew they had to get back to the party so they wouldn't be missed. And someone could walk in on them at any moment. She knew the fastest way to get out of this situation was to give Vic what he wanted. She lowered herself to her knees and reached for Vic's belt.

His cock was short but thick. She wrapped her hands around his cock and started to stroke him. She took him into her mouth. At first she could only get the head in, but she worked more and more into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth as she stroked him with her hands. Vic looked down at Jen as she blew him. He couldn't believe his cock was in this pretty wife's mouth. And she was good. She was really good.

Within moments, he was on the brink of coming. Jen was ready for it. She knew she had to swallow him, or else his cum would get all over her. He came a lot, but she had dated guys who came more, so she was able to swallow all of his cum. She quickly stood up, pulled down her skirt, and left Vic in the bedroom with his pants still around his ankles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.