Video Tape
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by The Wanderer

As usual I thank my LadyCibelle and Techsan for their patience, proof reading, editing skills and of course encouragement. As always I'll also add that we don't always see eye to eye with each other, and often play around with a story after they have read it. Consequently I take full responsibility for the content and any cock-ups in this story.

Clarification: Beak. British, slang. = A Judge or magistrate. Tout-de-suite. From the French. = Immediately or at once. Tart. (As used in this story) British slang (offensive). = A girl or woman.

Stella came back into my office. She didn't speak as she locked the door behind her; then she walked over and picked up the tape cassette and the rubbish bin from beside my desk. Placing the bin beside the sofa, she put the tape in the player and then stood there looking at me.

"Well, I suppose we'd better get this over with, or are you going to drink that coffee first, before you grind a hole in the bottom of the cup?"

I looked down and realised I'd been stirring the coffee since Stella had given it to me. The saucer was half full with coffee I'd splashed out of the cup. Pouring the spilt coffee back in to the cup, I crossed the room and sat on the sofa. Stella sat on the other end of it with the remote control in her hand.

"Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be!" I replied and Stella pressed the remote control start button.

For a few moments the screen was blank again and there the screen flashed into life showing a view of an office somewhere. There was an empty chair and you could see the side of a television but not the screen. Hushed voices could be heard but it was impossible to make out what was being said. Then suddenly there was the sound of someone knocking on a door.

"Come in, Mrs Bartholomew," a disembodied male voice, said. Then a few seconds later, "sit down please?"

Emily appeared on the screen and sat in the chair. She looked confident but just slightly nervous. Her head turning from side to side, obviously looking at several different people who were also in the room, but out of the camera's field of vision.

"Emily - you don't mind if I call you Emily, do you?"

"No, of course not, Mr Harcourt."

"Please call me Mike, Emily. We're all one big happy family here, aren't we, gentlemen?"

There were several grunts and noises from the other occupants of the room.

"Now, Emily, have you considered my proposition yet?"

Emily suddenly looked very concerned.

"I didn't think you were serious, Mr Harcourt."

"Mike, Emily. Must I keep on reminding you? Of course I was serious. We need a woman of your qualities on the team."

Emily's face now looked extremely angry.

"You must be insane. I would never contemplate such an idea. What kind of a woman do you take me for?"

"Well, a very beautiful and happily married one, I thought. Who exudes sex appeal!"

Emily stood up. "How dare you even suggest such a thing! I thought it was the drink talking the other day and I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You will have my letter of resignation as soon as I get back to my office and I'll be reporting this to the authorities."

"Sit down, Emily, before you do anything you'll be sorry for."

This was a new voice and a very commanding one. Emily stopped, looking at someone obviously standing beside the camera. A man's back appeared on the screen as he moved towards her. He took Emily by the arm and pushed her quite firmly back down into the chair.

"We have a little film for you to watch, Emily. Look at the television please." He said.

Emily's gaze moved to the screen and from her reactions I gather she was watching the first video that had been sent to me. This was no act. I could see that Emily was having trouble understanding or believing what she was seeing.

"But that's impossible. How did you... where did you get this?" Emily demanded.

"Its very good, isn't it, Emily? We've got some people who know how to knock this sort of stuff up for us. Do you like the tattoo and your birthmark?"

"But I, I don't understand, how did you know about my birthmark?"

"Silly girl, remember that massage you had at that conference in Germany. A company perk, you thought. We've got some very nice film of you changing for it as well, or should I say giving us a strip show. You know, several of our customers have said that they'd like you to entertain them, on the strength of seeing that film."

Emily's face showed an expression of horror and a lot of unintelligible words were coming from her mouth. It was plain to understand that she just didn't know what to say.

"It was very handy of you and your husband to have the baby camera in your bedroom, the child adds some authenticity, don't you think? Our people just hooked a recorder up to the circuit for a few days. Actually you were sitting on the bed reading in the original version. And then when you and hubby went off for that weekend trip to Paris we gave you, well, our little film crew slipped into your flat for a few hours and recorded the action.

"She's good, isn't she? That blond wig and a little bit of body painting. You have trouble believing that it wasn't really you yourself, don't you? We had some trouble with her voice though, so we can't use a lot of the film that was taken, but this should be enough. Luckily the young woman got a little excited; she wasn't expecting to take that monster up the backside. But I think anyone would have difficulty in believing that it isn't you screaming and moaning, under the circumstances.

"I hope you do like it up the arse, because some of our clients like to take our whores that way. But it doesn't matter if you don't. You'll soon get the hang of it."

"You're all insane. I'm not sleeping with anyone for you or anybody else."

"Oh, but you are, Emily. If you don't, your husband will receive a copy of that tape in the mail."

"He'll never believe it's me."

"Oh, I believe he will. Are you really willing to take that chance?"

"I'll tell him you are trying to blackmail me. I'll tell the police as well. You will all finish up in prison."

"I don't think so, Emily. You see, we aren't even in the country. Officially, everybody in this room except you, is out of the country today and has been all week. As far as anyone else knows, this interview has never happened; well, you can't prove it happened anyway. Now I'll tell you what you are going to do. You'll go back to your office and then you will ask your secretary to call hubby and tell him your going to be late home this evening. Then you will go to the Hilton Hotel where you will meet and entertain a client of ours who is waiting there for you. That way we will know that you're on board.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.