Preview

Video Tape

by The Wanderer

Copyright© 2006 by The Wanderer

Fiction Story: Unexpectedly, but not for the first time, a videotape turns up in a guys office in-tray one morning. What kind of ramifications is it going to have on his life, this time?

Tags: Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Okay more mind games for you readers and any authors who'd like to take up the challenge. From the title of this story, you could well have got some idea what this one is going to be about, and it has been done a few times before. But I believe I've come up with a little twist that could surprise the reader and some of the folks frequently comment on these stories.

I intend to post the second part in exactly seven days, and the third part seven days after that. Anybody, who would like to pick the story at the end of this, or even at the end second chapter and run with it, I'd like to invite you to do so. But I think by the end of the second chapter the story is about told. Although my closing chapter is proving to be a real bugger to write, I can promise you.

As usual I thank my LadyCibelle and Techsan for their patience, proof reading, editing skills and of course encouragement. As always I'll also add that we don't always see eye to eye with each other, so I take full responsibility for the content and any cock-ups in this story.

Clarification: High Jump. British, colloquial. A drastic punishment (he's for the high jump).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.