Missing Magazines - Cover

Missing Magazines

Copyright© 2006 by Arrow Poison

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two of my porn magazines were missing from my cupboard. I didn't know who took it but my guess was that it was my elder sister. The search for those magazines brought out some fantastic results

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Roly slipped off my bed and reached for her sleepers in the darkness. When she found them; she slipped her legs into it and walked to the bathroom. She didn't make any attempt to put her clothes back.

I remained sprawled lazily on my bed, watching her naked silhouette walking away from me. After our frenzied fucking session, I was feeling drowsy. My body felt feather light and my eyes began to droop.

With half closed eyes, I watched as Roly opened the bathroom door and switched on the lights inside. She stood at the door for a while. The lights from the opened bathroom door illuminated her naked body.

Before stepping into the bathroom, she turned in my direction and looked at me. Then she went into the bathroom leaving the doors open.

I immediately woke from my stupor. The way she looked at me, my instinct told me that she wanted me there with her. I jumped off my bed and hurried to the bathroom.

Roly was sitting at the toilet. A strong hissing was resonating in the bathroom. Her eyes wore a delirious look as she watched me looking at her. I moved closer and silently watched her pissing.

I could see the golden jet of water streaming out of her cunt, and splashing against the wall of the chamber pot. The whole spectacle was so erotic that I could feel my flaccid cock began to rise again.

I watched my sister lecherously while she finished her piss. The golden jet slowly reduced to a mild dribble and then ceased completely. She waited there letting the drops of piss drip out of her pussy. Before getting up from the pot, she shook her cunt lips to release any remaining drop.

She then stood in front of me, completely naked, without any stitch of cloth on her body.

At that moment, I realized that I was actually looking Roly nude for the first time. It's a different thing that I had seen her naked before... just three days ago when I spied through the keyhole while she finger fucked her pussy and in the last two days when I pet her pussy. However, in the true sense, my sister was standing completely nude before me for the first time. Even though I had fucked her only a few minutes ago, I didn't really see her naked body in the darkness of my room.

Another thing that I came to know was that my sister was indeed a very beautiful woman. Her petite body was a bit chubby... but all that extra fats were at the right places. Her big tits undulated erotically in their natural sag with every intake of her breath. Her dark chocolaty areolas were covering a large area of her tits and her teats stood erect in all their majestic glory. Her soft creamy skin was free of any blemish. She had plump yet shapely legs and a prominently puffy cunt mound that was hidden behind the thick bush of soft curly hair. My sister was aware of her beauty and she didn't hesitate in displaying her bare charms to me, her own brother.

She looked so gorgeous... so lovable... so fuckable.

The pee had drenched her thick bush in front of her slit; a tiny drop was still looming at the tip of her bush. She didn't take notice to that. Instead, she looked at my semi-tumescent cock and winked at me.

I smiled at her, staring at her bushy cunt lasciviously.

"Won't you wash it before going to bed?" She pointed my slick cock.

I bent my head and stared at my semi-erect cock. Roly was correct; my cock was slick with our cum juices. I took my cock between my fingers and gently pushed the foreskin back exposing the purple head. The entire cock head was covered with a thick coat of white gluey liquid.

Roly took lead from there. She moved closer, gripped my cock and led me to the shower.

Ours is a typical old Indian style bathroom... it doesn't have a bathtub but it does have a shower. Like most of the Indian families, we use buckets and mug for ablution. She didn't start the shower instead, she unscrewed the water tap. The water from the tap fell heavily on the floor. She adjusted the flow to a steady flow and brought my cock under the stream.

She then took soap from a nearby shelf and began soaping my cock length. I could feel a violent twinge running down my spine as my cock began to swell in her hands. My sister lovingly fondled my slick cock that was plundering her scorching pussy only few minutes ago.

She took her time and worked up to a rich thick creamy lather. After properly lathering my cock and balls, she began to rinse it with water. In a while, my cock was properly washed.

She closed the faucet but didn't let my cock away from her hand. She gently squeezed and released my cock. She then kneeled before me and brought her lips closer to the tip. I was dying with anticipation. For a moment, she looked intently at my cock head; and then stuck her tongue gently touching the tiny slit at the tip of my glans.

An electric shock ran through my body. The muscles at my scrotum twitched with delight.

I moaned loudly.

Encouraged, she ran her tongue over my entire glans, wiping and licking the water sticking to it. Then she withdrew her tongue away from the head. I stared her in disappointment.

"Please..." I hissed in a pleading tone.

Roly looked into my eyes and smiled at me. Her fingers gripped my cock tightly and she squeezed the shaft of my dick very tightly. Then I realized what she wanted.

A tiny bead of my cum appeared at my piss hole. She further squeezed my cock, making the drop of precum a little bigger in size.

Still looking into my eyes, she smiled at me. "I've never sucked a cock." Her voice was hoarse with excitement. "Sandeep never let me do this. But I always wanted to do it."

I didn't know what to say. I thought about my brother-in-law. He must be a moron for not letting my beautiful sister suck his cock. I would have given anything for making her suck my dick.

Reveling at my good luck, I waited impatiently.

Her attention was again diverted back to my prick; the tip was showing a relatively big pool of precum deposited. She once again stuck out her tongue and the tip touched my pee hole. She lapped the cum deposited over it and greedily gulped it.

"Yummy... !" That's all she said while she licked her lips.

Before I could reply, she brought her lips closer to my dick and wrapped her lips around the thick meaty bulb.

Her hand firmly gripping the base of my cock, she held onto the bulb for several seconds while it throbbed gently against her cheeks. Then, she gently began licking it, sucking my cock head like a tasty lollypop. My entire body began to shudder; I moaned softly. My hands gripped her head forcing it closer to my loins.

I had never been sucked before and if my sis was not lying, it was her first time too. But, she appeared completely at ease. I could feel her cheeks sucking my cock in while her tongue snaked up and down my cock-head.

For a second, she brought my cock out of her mouth. It was now thickly coated with her saliva. The bulbous head was shining.

She began licking along the length of my cock, slowly brought her wet tongue down to my hairy sack. She stroked the nerve between the base of my cock and my balls and then I felt her hot mouth gently gobbling one of my balls.

"Ohhhh... !" I could not suppress a loud moan. "Yessssssssssssssss... !"

As she sucked my ball, my cock began to throb. She then again worked her tongue up to my piss-hole, sucked my cock length into her wet hot mouth and began sucking again.

"Ohhh... God." I was crying with passion. "Suck me sis, please suck me."

She didn't seem to hear my babbling; her lips remained locked to my rigid tool sucking it in and out of her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth, as my dick disappeared, reappeared, and then again disappeared into her hungry mouth.

Her sucking became harder and faster.

I was expecting her to continue until I release my wad into her sucking mouth. I didn't know whether she would like to take it in her mouth, but I had no intensions of stopping her. My head was spinning with delight and I was least bothered about where she would like to take my fuck juice.

Suddenly, to my dismay, she stopped and pushed my cock out of her mouth.

Disappointed, I looked at her. She stood from her kneeled position.

"Not today... brother." She said grinning at me. "Today I want all your juice inside my pussy."

She pointed towards her slit and smiled lewdly.

"Like to wash my pussy?"

I then realized that she hadn't yet washed her cunt and it was still coated with our spending. In fact, I could see the white thick liquid had trickled along her thighs, almost near her knees. Some of it was washed when she was tending my cock.

I gave her a lecherous smile. "My pleasure sis."

I kneel before her bringing my face in level with her hairy cunt. I took a mug full of water from the bucket and began rinsing her thighs, slowly washing the juices from her cunt mound and from her thighs. By the time the mug was emptied, her thighs were wiped clean. However, her dark bush still had traces of cum juice sticking to it.

Roly was intently watching me clean her cunt. She handed me the soap. I began rubbing the soap over her cunt mound. I went very slow, deliberately feeling her cunt lips, taking my time to lather her cunt hair. Once her cunt hair was properly lathered, I concentrated my effort to the ridge joining her cunt and ass. My hand touched the little valley between her ass and cunt. She immediately turned, rotating her ass toward me. Supporting her hand over the wall, she bent forward and exposed her ass to my lecherous view. I cupped and pulled her firm ass cheeks apart.

It was my first view of an arse... I had seen many in magazines but never witnessed a real one. I stared at the wrinkled hole exposed so unashamedly in front of my eyes. It was completely devoid of any hair around her shit hole. Her ass hole and a small area around it were slightly darker than the color of her skin... a sort of chocolaty in color. I had a strong urge to put my tongue over her arse and taste it.

However, it was my first encounter with a woman and my prudish upbringing stopped me from sticking my tongue in that dirty place which in my horniness appeared rather enticing, even sumptuous.

I began soaping her rectum. I heard my sister moan.

"She likes it." I thought.

Encouraged, I rubbed my fingers harder over her arse. Her body was shivering and she pressed her hands over the side wall bending her body a little more. I ran my index finger over her soaped sphincter.

My cock had already grown to mammoth proportions, and it was jiggling with excitement. I continued soaping her cunt and ass moving my hand from one part of her body to another. Roly rested her head over her hands supporting on the wall and moaned noisily. My hands played with her cunt and ass for a very long time. Finally, I took another mug full of water and rinsed her cunt and arse.

She turned back to me, again bringing her freshly washed cunt in level with my face. I brought my nose closer to her cunt and inhaled the gentle fragrance of soap from her pussy hair. I brought my nose even closer and using my fingers exposed the wet bush covering her cunt lips. I inhaled again. It was a different aroma this time; the tangy whiff of a woman's sex combined with the smell of soap. I felt intoxicated.

No way could I have resisted my temptation to taste her luscious pussy. I stuck my tongue out and touched the top joining point of inner labia, a small peanut size fleshy protrusion. From what I had learnt from the magazines, it must have been her clitoris. If my knowledge was correct, she should respond to the touch. My tongue flicked at her clit.

Roly moaned loudly and I felt a mild tremor running through her body. Encouraged, I began licking her clit.

"Not hear," I heard her moaning then she said; her voice hoarse with passion. "I can't take it standing. Take me to the bed."

I withdrew my tongue from her pussy.

She hurried back to the room. I followed her. She took a towel from the hanger and dried her wet cunt and thighs. Then she tossed it to me. While I dried myself, she turned on the table lamp and flopped over my bed. She pulled two pillows beneath her back and lay back in a reclining position. Having settled on the bed, she folded and spread her legs exposing her hairy cunt.

The light from the table lamp directly fell upon her moist cunt. Since her legs were spread, her bushy lips were parted and I could see the inner pink slit peeping through the dark curly hair.

I looked at my sister. She lewdly smiled at me and opened her leg a little wider, further exposing her cunt to my salacious gaze. She closed her thighs, opened it again and then began closing and opening her fleshy thighs, looking at me invitingly.

I feasted upon the magnificent spectacle being folded and unfolded before my leering eyes. Every time she opened her thighs, her moist slit gleamed under the golden yellow light emitting from the table lamp.

I had had enough of her lewd gestures. I jumped on bed and was immediately on my all four kneeling before her wavering thighs. She stopped moving her thighs and kept it astride for my view. She then opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue out and gestured a lapping action with her tongue.

"Eat me, little brother." She commanded. "Eat my pussy."

I brought my lips close to her gaping slit and deeply inhaled the womanly aroma of her cunt, realizing the fact that I was now hooked to that intoxicating fragrance for life. I spread the outer lips of her cunt with m fingers and peered inside. I could see her inner lips and the slit beneath it. Her inner lips were slightly darker... dark brown... like a chocolate but the heavenly depth beneath it was all pink. She was soaking wet down there. I guessed that it was due to the fresh release of her passion fluid. It couldn't be due to the water as she had already dried herself. Her pussy nectar made her cunt lips appear a bit slick. A part of her juice was matted to the bush covering her cunt.

"Eat me." She hissed, gripping my hair with her fingers, forcing it to her cunt.

I projected my tongue out and licked the bottom of her slit, tasting the tiny drop of her nectar oozing out of her pussy. It was a mix of bland and salty taste. I didn't find it offensive. I rather liked it and greedily swallowed the first drop of honey dew from my sister's cunt. Then I lapped again at her slit. I heard my sister cry out loudly.

"How was it?" I heard her say. I looked up at her flushed face. "Like it?"

"Yummy... !" I showed her my tongue coated with her juice.

Once again, I buried my head into her wide open pussy. I started running my hungry tongue up and down her cunt-lips. She squealed and shivered uncontrollably. I licked her cunt-lips forcing my tongue deep into her slit and tongue fucking her cunt. Her cunt-hair became soaked with my saliva.

My efforts were paying dividends as in a matter of minutes her cunt-lips were all puffed up and throbbing wildly.

She moaned, writhing her delicate body on the bed. "Yeah... that's the way... ohhh... ! yehhhhh... !suck my cunt! Ahhhh... !"

I fucked her pussy hard with my tongue; licking both sides of her cunt-crack, up and down the entire slit and again forcing my tongue deep into her pussy.

The room was filled with her excited yells. In the silence of the night, her cries appeared so loud that I was afraid that our parents might hear her moans downstairs. She thrust her pussy upward. My tongue, lips and entire chin was soaked with the sweet nectar her cunt was producing in abundance.

If I had any inhibitions about putting my tongue into a woman's cunt, I could not remember it. I pushed my tongue up into her fuck-hole with a rush that made her gasp aloud. I kept pushing my tongue in and out each time forcing her cunt-lips apart.

Roly didn't mind that at all; she welcomed my sucking tongue into her cunt-hole, enjoying the blissful feeling that accompanied it. Her fingers dug deeply into my hair forcing my head deep into her pussy. Her body shivered hard and every time when my tongue went down, she clamped her pussy tightly around it.

My sucking tongue began to ache with effort. However, I didn't relent and continued lapping her dripping pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh... !" She cried loudly, her body shivering with excitement. I could not see her face but I could feel her body tossing in the bed.

I continued reaming her pussy thoroughly, hungrily lapping up pussy-juices along with my own saliva, desperately working to bring my sister to orgasm. My tongue lapped again and again over her slit. She squealed and twisted her body on the bed in such a way that my tongue hit her anus.

I slowed down my licking and then stopped. She looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Roll over."

"Why... ?" She was disappointed with the sudden interruption.

"Get on your knees." I spoke leering into her questioning eyes.

She began to speak but then stopped. She could guess form my grin that I was up to something... something very nasty. She quietly rolled onto her stomach with her knees under her. It caused her ass cheeks to spread and her arse was exposed.

"Oh God... !" I thought, looking at her spread ass cheeks and her arse hole shining under the table lamp's light. "What a sight!"

I put my finger over her anus and gently ran my index finger over her bung hole. A tremor ran through her thighs. I had never imagined that a woman's rear could be so striking. Nothing in the world could have stopped me from tasting that heavenly puckered hole of my sister. All my reservations about licking a shit hole suddenly evaporated in the thin air.

I leaned onto my knees and ran my tongue over her inner thighs. She moaned with satisfaction that I had resumed my left out work. I worked my tongue up to her dripping cunt and sucked her wet cunt slit. Roly thrust her ass back forcing her cunt into my tongue.

While my finger played with my sister's sphincter, my tongue lapped onto her pussy which was now dripping more profusely, probably because her pussy was now up in the air and her juice could drip easily to my licking tongue.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.