Biker Bar - Cover

Biker Bar

Copyright© 2006 by Jeremiah Erratica

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bike week brings up a surprise between two women--or more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation  

We were out with our husbands. Just a normal Friday night, just the two couples. We live nearby and since Jim and Tanya are about the same age as us and have no kids like us, it was inevitable that we would become friends. But this was no ordinary Friday in Daytona because Bike Week was in full swing and every normal bar was now a biker bar.

Mark, my husband, is always playing the biker gang this time of year; wearing his jeans and boots and leather jacket and driving a Volvo.

We decided to brave it and go to one of the seedier hangouts to shoot some pool and drink some beer. The crowd was a little different that night, bikes lined the sidewalk and when we entered we saw that there wasn't going to be much of a chance of playing; but we ordered a pitcher and gossiped about the neighborhood as we always did.

Later Tanya and I excused ourselves to go to the ladies room; the stench of urine and cheap perfume was stronger than usual. We were touching up our makeup when two women walked in right out of a biker movie. One was a chunky older brunette in a black leather mini skirt and tan leather halter that tied in the middle with laces. The other was a skinny redhead who, as my husband would say, looked rode hard and put away wet. She wore jeans and chaps with a leather vest. Tanya and I caught each other's eye in the mirror and I couldn't help but giggle, which caused Tanya to laugh out loud.

"You got a problem," it was the brunette who came over and towered over Tanya who is a wisp of a girl with a nice enough figure. She was right in Tanya's face so I couldn't really see and the redhead had begun to inch her way into my personal space. I suddenly became afraid. "We're really sorry." I started.

"Fuck that," Tanya stood up on her toes to stare down the other woman. "We're minding our business, so mind your own."

"What the hell was so funny?" the brunette meant business and was pushing her tits into Tanya's face.

"Get your saggy tits out of my face," Tanya pushed at the woman but couldn't move her.

"Maybe we should teach you trailer trash a lesson," the brunette grabbed Tanya's golden hair and although she fought like a wildcat there was nothing she could do.

The redhead grabbed me in a headlock and shoved my face into her hairy bush of an armpit. I thought I would swoon from the smell. I heard the door to the stall crash open then a whimper from Tanya. Then I felt my breast being grabbed by the redhead and was shocked to find my nipples getting hard.

I could hear a commotion from the stall and the woman's voice, "How do like these tits now, bitch."

The redhead licked my ear, her hand still squeezing my breast and my nose still buried in her skanky armpit. "I think you like this," she whispered in my ear. "I bet you'd like to stick your nose in another hairy bush. If you lick my sweaty armpit, I might just help you out." With that she twisted my hardened nipple between her forefinger and thumb. I had not even tried to stop her at this point, I was so shocked and humiliated, but I tried to pull away then. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Tanya's shoes sticking out from under the stall door. "That's it suck it, bitch," came from within. "Damn, that tongue of yours is good, you must suck off all the women in your little trailer park."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.