The Master's Project (5) - John And Jane - Cover

Preview

The Master's Project (5) - John And Jane

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa,

Erotica Sex Story: Some people have the "good life", with money, and power and even fame. But that doesn't mean they're happy. Bob delves into the world of a couple on the fast track in politics. There's noting sexy about politics, though. Right?

Foreword

This is the fifth in a series of narratives concerning a research project done by the author for his Master's Program. If you've read the preceding narratives, you're fully up to speed about what this project was all about. If you haven't, you really should, because once in a while what happened before will help you understand why the author reacted in one way or another.

This family was a high profile family, so I have had to be very circumspect about providing details that usually wouldn't matter. Where they actually lived, for example, would tend to help identify them to the reader, and that wouldn't be good at all. So, for all you detectives out there, be advised that I have taken great pains to throw in all kinds of false clues as to who these people might be. While their story is interesting, I wouldn't want to cause them... difficulties. You'll understand when you read it.

So don't try to figure out who they are. It won't work. I'm lying about everything... except the things I'm not lying about... and you won't know which is which.

A nod of thanks to Norm for providing the philosophy lesson for this story: Divorce: It's a little like suicide - it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.