Night In Liverpool - Cover

Night In Liverpool

by slutsam2002

Copyright© 2006 by slutsam2002

True Story Sex Story: My one night stand in liverpool

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   .

My old boyfriend wanted me to fuck others when we were together and then to tell him about it while he fucked me with my cunt full of other mens cum, I always told him that he was outta his goddam mind as I was'nt on the pill and did'nt want to get pregnant.

But one weekend whilst visiting Shiela, an old university friend in Liverpool, that all changed. We went out night clubbing and got quite drunk.

Two guys came over and started chatting us up, they said thier names were Kieth and Simon. Kieth was white and Simon was asian. We danced and drank till about 1am when Shiela invited them back to her flat, There I had a one night stand with Kieth.

We sat next to each other on the couch and he put his arm around me and asked me if I was all right. When I said I was he pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips, and, after a slight hesitation, I responded to him. This was all the encouragement he needed because his hand immediately cupped my breast. I stiffened at his touch, I told him "no I can't, I have a boyfriend", but he just kept on weaking my resistance with every kiss and said, "What's the matter Sam, a little feel won't do any harm," so I relaxed and let him carry on.

Soon his attentions began to have the desired effect and my breathing became heavier and I returned his kisses more passionately. I felt the zip on the back of my top sliding down. He began to pull my top forwards off my shoulders.

Then I felt the back of my bra being undone with the straps being drawn down my arms until I was naked from the waist up.

"No, I Can't", I moaned, but Kieth just said "Yes you can" and kissed me again and again before he pushed me back until I was laying across the couch and his fingers were pinching and teasing my already sensitive nipples. For a Kiethe he was content with this, but then his hand began wandering up and down my body, someKiethes caressing my breasts and someKiethes my belly, but all the Kiethe going lower and lower. I felt his fingers slipping, under my skirt and up my nylon encased legs. Kieth started to suck and gently bite my left nipple making it go rock hard, his hand reached the top of my legs and started rubbing my mound. I moaned despite myself.

I felt his fingers slipping into my tights then my knickers, scrabbling through my pubic hair, he was soon rubbing my clit and pussy lips, where only my boyfriend had been for eight years. My body betrayed me as my thighs parted to give him easier access. I realised Kieth was whispering in my ear, asking me to remove my skirt, and, almost as though it was someone else, I found myself levering my body up and sliding it over my hips until it fell to the floor. "Now what about your these?" he said, pullling at the elasticated waist of my tights and knickers. A few hours before I would have said such a thing was ridiculous but I found myself submissively removing my final items of clothing.

As I lay back on the couch again he lowered himself on top of me, his knees spreading my thighs even further apart. I hadn't even noticed that he had unzipped himself and got his stiff cock out, as he had not removed any of his clothes, the roughness against my skin seemed to excite me even more. I felt his steel-like hardness between my legs and my voice was hoarse as I asked him to use something as I was not on the Pill.

He told me "not to worry", adding that he would be very careful, but I started to tell him that I did not want to take a chance, but before I could finish it was too late and I felt him sliding his stiff cock into me, It felt like my 8" dildo but only fatter.

Suddenly everything changed, as his cock was filling me and nothing mattered anymore except I wanted that long stiff rod pounding in and out of my wet pussy.

I was urging him on and telling him how good this was, he was saying things like, "what a hot sweet cunt, and it was nice and tight, your such a good fuck". I felt my orgasm building up inside, I raised my legs and crossed them over his back and then it happened, I had a intense orgasm, bigger than I had ever got from my boyfriend.

He fucked me hard and fast for about 1/2 hour, giving me two more orgasms. I felt his cock start to throb and I knew Kieth was about to cum, I gasped at him to pull out as I did'nt want to get pregnant. He did pull out before he came. He groaned "I cumming", shooting his hot cum all over my cunt and pubic hair, much more than my boyfriend does. He told me that "I had such a hot cunt, he was going to fuck me all night, but first ", he moved up kneeling at my head and placed his cock at my lips. I noticed that he was circumcised, none of my previous 3 partners had been, and that sent tingles ran up and down my spine.

I realised what he had in mind he wanted me to suck his cock, but I shook my head and told him "No",

He smiled down at me and put his hand on my clit and rubbed it, he then pushed two fingers into my pussy and started to finger fuck me, as he did this he said "Come on Sam, I know that you want another helping of this", slapping his cock against my face. Kieth carried on telling me "You need this, I'm gonna fuck you again and I can't untill I'm hard now can I?, so suck me bitch." I shuddered and realised he was right, I did want more. Being called a bitch, being told I was going to be fucked again, to be used just for his pleasure was turning me on so much, that and the long hard fucking that I'd just had. So I licked his cock a bit then took him fully into my mouth and sucked him, I swirled my tounge around his cock head, I took him deeper into my mouth, I gagged slightly as he hit the back of my throat...

As he started to harden in my mouth, it was a had wonderful taste slightly salty. I could taste my pussy juices and some cum that dirbbled out of his piss slit. Kieth told me "I was an excellent cocksucker, the best I've had in ages ". I sucked him harder to get to get him back to full hardness, to fuck me again. This was something I rarely did for my boyfriend. I never liked sucking him and I don't like the taste of cum.

But this was different I felt such a wanton slut doing this behind my boyfriends back. Whilst I was sucking Kieth back hard, he did'nt stop fingering my pussy, what I didn't know, until much later, he was scooping up his cum and pushing it up inside my fertile cunt.

After Kieth got hard, he stripped bare, he was about six feet tall had a very muscular body,

That's when I really saw his cock for the first Kiethe. It was 8" long and about 2 1/2 inches around. He saw me looking at his cock and asked " You like what you see?, want it again?"

"Yes" I answered, with that Kieth pulled me onto the floor and positioned me on my hands and knees, he then moved behind me, He was going to fuck me doggy style.

Kieth's friend, Simon, was sleeping in the other room, I was making quite a bit of noise as Kieth fucked me. I'm sure he, would wake up and hear me being fucked. I told Kieth that "I was scared, Simon would wake and hear us". Kieth just laughed and said "so what, all he'll hear is one horny bitch getting a good shag", and carried on fucking my sopping cunt, "but what if he comes out and sees us" I asked.

"Well if he does, all he'll see is a hot slut in the midst of having her brains fucked out, won't he" Kieth replied. I did'nt answer, so Kieth put his hand between my legs and flicked quickly flicked clit and said "Well"?

"oh god, Yes", I grunted as Kieth slammed into me.

Here I was getting fucked like a bitch, whilst another guy, a coloured one at that slept in the next room, who could just walk in and catch us. The fear of being heard or seen only hightened my senses and pleasure.

Suddenly Kieth pulled out and rolled me over onto my back, and said "Look". I saw his cock twitch and spurt another big load over my sopping pussy, I had a massive orgasm when his cum splattered on my pussy.

The clock on the sitting room wall read 3am, I had been fucked twice in almost two hours. I was so tried from the drinking and multipul orgasms, that I difted into a deep sleep. I felt Kieth rub my belly and pussy and heard him vaugly say " Sleep well Sam, you horny little slut, coz next fuck you get, I gonna empty my balls in your hot cunt. I mubbled back "Yes Kieth, that'll be nice.".

A couple of hours later, I awoke to a wonderful sensation, Kieth was agian rubbing my clit and finger fucking me. It seemed that he could'nt get enough of me.

He said "Good your awake, Kiethe for a last fuck", with that he just rolled between my legs and quickly pushed his hard cock fully into my cunt. I was so wet it slipped strait in.Without caring if I wanted a fuck or not. During that last fuck, Kieth got really carried away, Ramming into me hard, his cock was giving my hot cunt a good battering, he was calling me all sorts of names, things like, slut, tart, and bitch. Kieth put his hands behind my knees and pushed on them till they were nearly touching my tits, in fact he did grab both nipples with his fingers pinching and rolling them till they stood very hard.I could'nt move in this postion, Kieth was effectivly pinning me to the couch.

In this postion I could'nt stop him doimg what he wanted and I did'nt want to, deep down this is what I wanted, NO NEEDED, just to be used, fucked for for pleasure. A sudden thought popped into my head 'My god If only my boyfriend could see me now' and I said "yes more, harder".

Kieth speeded up and I could feel him hit my cervix with every lunge, his Cock head started to throb and expand, I knew he was very close to cuming and at that moment I did'nt care. Kieth made one final lunge, ramming his cock fully against my cervix and lodged it there, he shouted "here it comes bitch, take it, take it all", his cock pulsing, spewing jet after jet of potent seed into my fertile cunt and womb.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.