Becoming A Slut Husband: Rob - Cover

Becoming A Slut Husband: Rob

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: An overheard conversation changed his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

It had been a long, hard, but very satisfying evening. It had started out with one hell of a good blow job, followed by my eating a baby smooth bald pussy and then a hot fuck session. We then eased into a sixty-nine until I was hard again and then she mounted me and rode me reverse cowgirl until we both came. A short break to catch our breath was followed some more sixty-nine and then one more hot, hard fuck before it was time for me to go.

In the afterglow of sexual exhaustion Stella said, "Jesus, a body would think that you never got any at home the way you go after me when we are alone."

That's because I don't sweetie I thought to myself, I don't even get a sniff of pussy at home. I didn't tell Stella that, just as I would never tell her that it was my choice that I didn't get any at home. Why waste my time on a woman who didn't really want me when I had a host of sexy young secretaries and file clerks I could try and seduce.


I got in on a hot dot com when they were all the rage and one day another of the investors, a guy I trusted to know those things, called me on the phone and told me that it was time to get out. I followed his advice and made a bundle before the crash. Next, he called me and asked me to join him in a real estate deal and five months later we sold the property to a company that wanted to build a high-rise and I tripled my investment. Next Tim took the money and put it into land and nine months later a developer bought the land from us to build a gated community. Tim kept doing things with the money and like Topsy the money just kept growing.

One day I sat down and took stock of things and saw that I was a millionaire five times over. At that point I pulled out my money and used it to set myself up in business. I started out with five employees in a small warehouse and three years later I owned a five-story office building, had one hundred and ten employees and a net worth of over eleven million dollars.

Suddenly, the guy who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse if he walked in waving a hundred-dollar bill was very popular with the ladies. I wasn't dumb, I knew what they were after and for a long time I played them while they tried to play me.

And then I met Audrey. Tall at five nine and perfectly proportioned, she exuded class and I fell ass end over teakettle in love with her. At first I was as wary of her as I had been of all the others. Just because I was in love didn't mean I had to be stupid, but Audrey did not seem to care that I was worth millions. In fact, Audrey didn't seem to care about me at all. It took me almost nine months to land her.

Six years went by and I thought we had a pretty good marriage until one day a freak occurrence of atmospherics combined with a left over from my early life and severally disabused me of that notion. In my younger days I had been a volunteer firefighter and everywhere I went I had a pager on my belt and a scanner in my car. When I stopped fire fighting I took the scanner out of my car and set it up in my basement workshop and out of habit I would listen in on the calls while I did my woodworking.

One day as I was cutting pieces for a cedar chest I was building I heard:

"... and the fool is as healthy as a horse."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Maybe I should try to fuck him to death. The only problem is that I can barely stand him."

The first voice was Audrey's and the second voice was that of her best friend Hillary. Hillary was an absolute slut and didn't even attempt to hide it and I didn't like her; never had and never would, but she had been Audrey's friend since grade school and there wasn't anything I could do about it. They were talking on cell phones and conditions were just right for the scanner to pick up their conversation. Since she was on her cell that meant Audrey was probably out by the pool working on her tan. I quickly opened my briefcase and got out the micro cassette recorder and hit the RECORD button.

"Hey girlfriend, you wanted his money, you have to take the good with the bad."

"I'd rather take the money. The idiot adores me and ain't that a kick. I thought for sure I would catch him fucking some slut and clean him out in the divorce. The private detective followed him for a month, but all he found was that my hubby hurries home to me every night. Know where I can hire a hit man?"

"Whoa up there Aud. You don't want to go and do something stupid. You are living a life of ease and luxury, enjoy it."

"How can I enjoy it? I was used to having sex with three or four guys a dozen times a week and the best I can get out of doofus is a couple of times a night, three or four nights a week. I'm dying here Hill. I don't dare go out and get my ashes hauled the way I need it because I can't chance Rob finding out. If he did I'd lose everything. I have to find a way to get rid of him."

"All I can sa..." And it faded out.

I sat there staring at the scanner and I was devastated. I loved her and all she was was another money grubbing bitch. Not just any money grubbing bitch, but one who wouldn't mind seeing me dead.

I was devastated, I was heartbroken, but I was also pissed and a pissed off Rob was usually bad news for whoever it was that pissed him off. When your mind isn't letting you give your full attention to what you are doing when you are working with sharp tools it is always a good move to stop. As I put my tools away I started thinking of what to do about my new situation.


When thinking of what to do to two things came immediately to mind. The first of course is that Audrey only wanted my money and the second was that she wasn't getting all the sex she wanted. Rolling those two over in my mind I came up with the basics of a plan. She wasn't getting all the sex she wanted? I would just see to it that she got even less. As far as the money was concerned I would see to it that she had gradually less and less to spend.

I had fallen for Audrey like the proverbial ton of bricks and while I was all gaa-gaa over her I wasn't brain dead and I did get a pre-nuptial agreement signed. The pre-nup she signed had been generous. If she left me she got nothing. If I left her she got fifty thousand for every year we were together. The exception was infidelity. If I cheated on her the pre-nup was void and she could go for what she could get. If she cheated she was out on her ass without a dime. She couldn't take anything with her but what she brought to the marriage and that amounted to some clothes and her maiden name.

I figured the problem would be a simple one to solve. I'd stop having sex with her. A woman used to having three or four men doing her a dozen times a week and who had to fall back on one man four times a week should be crawling the walls if she was getting nothing. Hopefully it would make her look for a playmate. The second thing to do was tighten things up on the money end. Audrey's easy life of leisure was about to take a hit.


First things first. On the chance that Audrey was serious about finding a way to get rid of me so she could get my money I moved to see that if it indeed happened there would be nothing there for her. I removed her as the beneficiary on my insurance policies and changed my will leaving everything to my two brothers and three sisters. On the off chance that I might die in a legitimate accident I did leave Audrey five thousand dollars so she would have enough to put down the first and last months rent and a security deposit on an apartment. All that done I made a copy of the tape and gave it to my attorney with instructions to give it to the police if I met an untimely end.

Next on the list was a trip to see a private detective. I chose a large firm because I was going to need a firm with a lot of manpower. I outlined my problem and explained what I wanted and asked if the firm could handle the job and I was assured that they could. What I wanted came in two parts. The first was that I wanted Audrey under surveillance from the time I left for work in the morning until I came home from work that night.

I wanted the house wired for video and sound. I didn't expect that Audrey would do anything at the house, but it would be good to know who she talked to and what was said. Hillary and several other friends visited often and what Audrey said to them could prove interesting. I told Hank, the man I was dealing with, that I didn't care what he had to spend in getting whatever we needed. I played the tape for him and pointed out the part where she said she was afraid to go after a lover for fear that I'd find out and I told him of my plan for pushing her into looking for a lover.

"She might get one of her friends like Hillary to allow her to meet someone at their place so you will need enough manpower to cover that possibility. For example say Audrey goes over to Hillary's and spends several hours and leaves. You will need to have enough coverage to stay on Audrey when she leaves and still have someone watching the house to see if a man leaves an hour later. Audrey may believe she is being followed and have the man already in place when she gets there."

"We can handle that."

"Good. The second thing I need from you is just as important to me. You heard on the tape that she has a private detective following me. What I need is for you to watch my back. I want to know if and when someone is watching me."

"No problem. We can cover you and I'll also have my operatives watch out for anyone who looks like they mean you harm. Don't think that I didn't pick up on her references to wishing you gone."

I handed the man a check for one hundred thousand as a retainer and told him to let me know if he needed more.


When I got home that night I put my plan into play. At our normal bedtime I told Audrey to go on up and that I would be along shortly. It was two hours before I went up and by then Audrey was asleep. I got up early the next morning and left for work before Audrey woke up and later that afternoon I called her and told her I would be working late and not to wait dinner on me. It would be the first time since Audrey and I married that I didn't leave the office at five and hurry home to her. Hank called me at four-thirty to let me know that I would be covered from the minute I left the building until I got home and that the operative had my cell phone number and would call me if he spotted anyone following me.

There was a small lounge just up the street from the office and I decided to stop in and have a couple of drinks before going to a restaurant for dinner. When I walked in I saw an empty stool at the bar and I headed for it. As I waited for Mack, the bartender, to bring me my vodka tonic I glanced around the room. At a table next to the dance floor I saw five girls who worked for me and my secretary Stella was one of them. One of the girls must have noticed me and said something to Stella because she turned, looked my way and then got up and came over to me and asked me to join them.

"No thanks Stell, I don't want to put a damper on your party."

"There isn't any party and that's why I have come over here to get you. You will make it a party."

"How will my going over there make it a party?"

"Look around the place. Notice the lack of men? The girls and me want to dance and since there are no other available partners I'm volunteering you. You can look at it as being part of their company benefit package."

She took hold of my sleeve and tugged until I got up and followed her over to the table. I had fun. I fed the jukebox and danced with all the girls. I bought several rounds of drinks and we talked, joked and laughed. One by one the girls began leaving and I found myself sitting at the table with everyone gone except Misty. She was looking at me pensively and then she asked:

"Have you ever cheated on your wife?"

The question caught me a little off guard and it was a second or two before I said:

"No, I never have. Why are you asking me a question like that?"

"Because if you did I was going to invite you to take me to the motel over on Sixth."

"Why me?"

"Because you are here and I am horny. You might not know it, but most of the girls at work, even some of the married ones, would like to play with you. Most don't ever see it happening, but as fantasies go it isn't a bad one."

"I'm flattered Misty, but even if I did cheat on my wife I don't think that it is a good idea to go fishing off the company dock."

"Well that's the thing boss, I won't be around too much longer. My family is moving to Atlanta and I'm going with them so I'll be giving my two-week notice this Friday. That's why I'm taking my shot tonight. I might never get another chance."

I sat there and looked at Misty and thought about it. I had never been unfaithful to Audrey; I never expected I ever would be, but that was before I learned how she really felt about me. I was going to stop having sex with her to try and force her into cheating so I could throw her out with nothing, but why should I deny myself sex just to get rid of Audrey on my terms.

Misty was a very sexy looking redhead and she was offering. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm very sure I want to do this."

I paid the tab and Misty and I left the lounge, got in my car and drove over to the Super 8 Motel on Sixth and I got us a room. Once inside Misty didn't waste any time in getting her clothes off and as soon as she was naked she started helping me get mine off. As I stepped out of my trousers and briefs she knelt in front of me and captured my hard cock with her mouth. Misty was no stranger to giving head and she was pretty damned good at it. She had me ready to cum in no time and when I told her it was on the way and tried to pull out of her mouth she grabbed my ass and pulled me back in and the swallowed every last bit of what I spit out. She kept sucking on me until I was hard again and then she pulled me on top of her and told me to fuck her hard.

Once in her mouth and three times in her pussy and I was done for the night. I drove her back to the lounge so she could pick up her car and before she got out of mine we exchanged a passionate kiss and made a date for the next evening after work.

Audrey was in bed sleeping when I got home and I fell asleep smiling at the fact that I'd been laid that night and Audrey hadn't.

I saw Misty a half dozen times before she left for Atlanta and the last time I told her that I was really going to miss her.

"No you won't sweetie, you won't have time to miss me. I told all the other girls that you are a tiger in bed and they will all be coming at you as soon as I'm gone."

I thought about what I'd said about fishing off the company dock and then I thought of all the sexy young things I had working for me and I thought of them coming after me and I decided to let it happen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.