Across That Line - Cover

Across That Line

Copyright© 2006 by Longhorn__07

Chapter 11A

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11A - His wife craved sex with other men and women, even if it wrecked the marriage. He tried everything he knew of but finally there was only one thing to do.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

First Of August—

"So... you don't think Viagra and Cialis and stuff like that has changed swinging?" Brad asked. Raul spread his hands, palm up, to show his ambivalence on the subject.

"I don't know..." he said after a moment. "I've never tried it..."

"How come?" Brad inquired. "Hell, man... if you'd taken a little blue pill ten minutes ago, you'd be making that big-boobed Nannette over there have one of her screaming fits instead of talking to me, now wouldn't you?"

Raul shifted uneasily. He would indeed like to be stuffing his dick into Nannette's pussy.

"Well..." he said slowly, "I don't think Irma would care for that too much, ya know?"

"Excuse me?" Brad asked.

"Oh, Irma is kinda used to me having sex with a woman right at the start and then coasting for the rest of the evening until she's done."

"Oh really?" Brad said. It wasn't a question.

Raul nodded. "I guess it's just more comfortable for her that way," he explained.

"So... while Irma takes the opportunity to make her way through most of the men here, you're watching and waiting on her to finish so you can take her home... is that about right?"

Raul nodded, caught himself, and shot a glance into the next room where he knew his wife was. He couldn't see her, but he could hear her laughter.

"Well, you see," Raul said, "actually, I can't really... ahhhhhh, do too much after two... three times," he admitted.

"Uh huh. Well... tell ya what," Brad said, "I believe in all the team members having the same number of at bats... I don't think it's real fair for one player to have to obey the rules the others won't."

He studiously ignored Raul for a long moment. They were naked and sitting side-by-side, but well separated, on the couch watching the festivities go on around them. Neither had any interest in members of the same sex, but they were accustomed to accidental touches and didn't worry about them. Sitting practically in each other's lap though... that was out of bounds and they kept their distance. Brad reached for the bowl on the end table next to him.

"Hey, Raul," he said quietly. "You don't have any heart problems or anything, right? Good. Listen... why don't you take this vitamin tablet I have here... it's guaranteed to cure what ails ya and it'll make ya feel like a new man," he promised.

Ten minutes later, Raul was surprised when he looked down into his lap to find a fine-looking hard on staring back at him. Twelve minutes later, Nannette was beginning to huff and puff, on her way to another of her patented screaming climaxes.

"Yeeeeeeeeehawwwwwww," crowed Raul.

Brad watched a mystified Irma pad back into the living room to watch her husband ride the busty woman. She frowned slightly.

Raul caught sight of her from the corner of his eye. "Hey, woman," he called out, "live with it!"

Brad grinned. Another convert to the government approved policy of equal opportunity. Whistling, he got off the couch to search the house for a new encounter.


Second Week in August—

Brad was breathing heavily and his pulse rate was well into the aerobic range... and had been for some time. This wasn't easy.

"Two more," Kim cautioned. "Just two and then..."

"I know," Brad panted. "I'm keeping count," he said. He threw two more strokes into Danielle's hot, wet cunt. Pulling out, he lurched to the other end of the line to guide himself into Kim. He began thrusting deep into her while she whipped her ass around in tiny circles.

The three women had come up to Brad when the evening began to drag a little and proposed a little game... a stamina game they called it. Kim, Jessie, and Danielle wanted to kneel on a couch and bend over to rest their heads on the back of the sofa while Brad pounded fifteen strokes apiece into them on a rotating basis. Brad would win if he held off cumming until all three women got off. When one of the three was fucked to an orgasm, she was out of the game and had to watch.

"Fourteen... fifteen," Brad rasped out. He dipped to pull out of Kim... pausing when the woman stiffened, dropped her head between her arms as if looking beneath her, and shuddered quietly.

"Gotcha!" Brad said emphatically and shuffled sideways until he was lined up with Jessie's lovely behind. Kim was out of the game and he was just getting warmed up. One down and two to go.

Jessie liked being spanked, with or without a cock actually being inside her. As he drove his cock into the depths of her cunt, Brad slapped lightly at her right butt cheek. Jessie whinnied and bucked beneath Brad's hands.

Ashley sat in an easy chair against a side wall and watched the action. She'd enjoyed a good solid fuck with Kim's husband a while ago, but she hadn't hooked up with anyone else since. She experimented with one of the hostesses new butterfly vibrators for a while and got a nice little orgasm but nothing earth shattering.

She wondered how long Brad would be. She figured he'd probably win the competition... she knew what her husband could do. Before they'd begun swinging, she'd had him all to herself and he'd kept her screaming her way through one climax after another pretty much all weekend long. She remembered the days when they would rent a DVD from Fred's and lie spooning on the couch while they watched the movie. Those were good days, she thought... really good days.

Danielle stiffened, straightening her back and rearing back into Brad while he kneaded her big titties. Her eyes rolled up in her head and collapsed dramatically on the surface of the couch.

Cheers and clapping broke out from all corners of the room as onlookers gave their compliments to the winner. Panting, Brad raised his arms over his head and clasped his hand in a boxer's celebration. Then he let gravity pull him down to the sofa.

"Hey, what do I win anyway?" he asked, not really expecting an answer.

"You come down here and stretch out, sugar," Kim told him. She had slipped from the couch to the floor just in front and was beckoning Brad to join her. "The girls and me are gonna give you your prize right now," she promised seductively. Jessie and Danielle took him by the wrists and helped him off the couch and down to the carpet. Grinning, Jessie took his cock in her mouth and Danielle began washing his scrotum with her tongue. Kim started out by giving the man a few deep kisses while she played with his nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.